Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 The Starting Line

Christina had to work hard after disagrees with the hospital’s plan not to treat a heroin-addicted patient and takes her grievances to the ethics committee but got them to change their minds. Camille begins to build a relationship with hospital employee Marcus but how will that go down with Christina

2x03 Road Narrows

Great episode but with tragic consequences for Paul and an uncertain future for Tom as a surgeon, Christina and Tom hooking up was nice and about time

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

That's a tough call with Calvin, on the one hand you got the injuries to Emily and on the other you got the guy going to Julliard but Isabel flirting with the doctor was funny

2x05 The Match

Good episode with twin sisters who are in need of kidney transplants and the brother offering both kidney's to save them was amazing. Camille making the web video was nice idea but she can't do right for doing wrong

Great episode i loved the way Christina got called raciest because of her confusion about the language and religious barriers and it's nice to know why Candy came home early but who's the father

I'm also glad that Christina finally talked with Camille, and what Marcus said in the lift was nice. Kelly revealing that shes gay was a surprise and has it ever been revealed how Bobbie lost her leg

Reply 33#33 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks, I watch too many shows to remember the small details

2x08 A Mother Knows

Another good episode with the return of Isabel who did the wrong thing by kidnapping her child but for the right reason and probably save the child's life. The police treatment of Isabel was horrible to watch but the horrible cop did the right thing in allowing Isabel to see her child

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The Hawthorne ladies both need anger management and the camera situation was tragic

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great season final going out with a bang, the crate accident was obvious but the damage was not so obvious but the way they all pulled together even the inspector was great

Reply 44#44 bala's post

It's a good job he was left with Christina

I am in the race

This episode was as good second time around and i am looking forward to the new season

Hawthorne Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 14, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

3x01 For Better or Worse

Wow Christina and Tom had hardly said their wedding vows before the accident outside but i was expecting something to happen with the wood chipper and that attacked was vicious. Kelly getting annoyed at Candy for flirting was amusing but Christina loosing the baby after everything they tried was sad and I'm impressed Nick tracked down the attacker from just the ring

3x02 Fight or Flight

I hope Tom don't do something stupid with the gun and you have got to feel sorry for Kelly being stuck in the middle of Christina and Bobbie's power struggle and Bobbie firing Christina after she figured the girl had been abducted from her mother was unfortunate

3x03 Parental Guidance Required

Christina's dreams were interesting and what has Nick told his family about Christina but the fall guy for Christina's attack was a surprise and I.A. on Nick's back should also be interesting

Reply 12#12 bala's post

You could understand why they wouldn't take Kelly serious at first with the clown face but her gut felling was incredible but she did take one hell of a risk but John making a fool of himself was terrible

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Kelly gagging in ER was amusing but that's tragic that Christina can't have any more children and Sarah praying after loosing her voice was nice

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Camille giving Michael the peanuts knowing he would have an allergic reaction was a terrible oversight and listening to the conversation afterwards that she knew which made it worse but getting her face slapped but his mother was a surprise, Christina throwing Mama Renata a birthday party was nice but she should of known better than to cross the line with Nick

Thread