Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 carlorica's post

well i think he wanted visible look

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

both shows the parent are doctors

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

yes that girl really showed problem with adoption double dipping  but I'm glad the father step up

Reply 44#44 carlorica's post

Yes it was but it still not ideal

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

i figured that women was abused by her own son-the boyfriend was too obvious choice. it was tough choice with the biker i mean i would taken the risk   . Kelly driving lesson was funny a sweet girl like that behind the wheel .

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

no i didn't did it have something to do with the car

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah i figured it out i can't believe she walked to hospital

Mother's Day

What an intense episode i mean budget cut were really awful.   

it's a hard decision

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

But it's renewed which another season

Reply 59#59 shinny's post

Yes the first 3 episodes were bad

Reply 61#61 shinny's post

Yes it is but i think the hardest thing find time to watch the episodes- 9 episode back-to back was rather impressive for you.   you are very busy person unlike me

Hawthorne 1x10 Hello and Goodbye

Well i finally got around to watching this , it was good episode Who would of thought Ray would go back for seconds well that's attraction for you isn't it ?,

Chistina made right the decision has which of 2 should get the spot

Bobby get her leg was good and funny

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

So let see if we can get this added tomorrow

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-25-2010 07:29  
It took me a while to remember who was in last season but it looks like they closed the wrong hospital with some of the nursing staff not caring about their patients like with the woman dieing after w ...
This kind made it good start to a new season, in last season we seen how much she cares for patients but now she has deal with people who don't so it's going provide a good challenge for her

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes i felt bad for kid who had constant hard-on we found out he had sickle-cell anaemia which i didn't even know could be symptom.   i really like marcus

Well in the end it really made to think there isn't many show put these type in public discussion but 25 years a long time think about what you did and i felt he was sorry about  what he did and think about this 25 years ago 2 years old i am not same person i was back than i think people can change or mature realise error of their ways. .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2010 07:04  
Good episode with twin sisters who are in need of kidney transplants and the brother offering both kidney's to save them was amazing. Camille making the web video was nice idea but she can't do right  ...
Yes but it's something Christina would done if she didn't know better

Reply 24#24 waterlilybarb's post

Wow it been ages since i read a comment like that i agree with but honestly i saw that coming few episode ago when she arrange hand surgeon look at his hands and give his professional opinion and help that was the moment i suspect she had small crush on him but i think she knows Christina is so busy to even notice and the question now is what will she do

Reply 28#28 waterlilybarb's post

Yes this was a good episode and i agree Erin really shouldn't make a move on Tom but it takes two from what Tom said Christina about her delaying them maybe he has a right to move on. He put his card on the table but she won't put hers and Erin seem really want Tom more than Christina. It's up to her   .

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

didn't you know that - there's isn't many amputee actress as good as her.

Thread