46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Thanks for the reminder

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Good start with jumper and Christina getting arrested before the credits and what was Corporal Sharp extra TLC i will carry on watching to fine out if it was a laxative or hand job

Reply 9#9 bala's post

What a laxative

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I got distracted and have only watched 10 min every time i go to start watching the phone goes

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Just got to the whistling leg now that made me laugh

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes i noticed that as well i liked the ending with the heart and soul in the little balloon

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yes lets hope we find out about the leg but with all the interruptions at my end i forgot about the jumper and was surprised he was still alive

Reply 26#26 bala's post

That was a close call with the patient with a brain aneurysm and Kelly telling the old woman to drop dead just before she dropped dead so yes it was a better episode

Reply 29#29 bala's post

My download is really slow today i canceled the first one and had another show fail to open and have only managed 4 parts of Impact

PS it is not getting above 20 kb so still over 2 hours to wait

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Eventually got round to watch this i liked the short video at the end with the son saying goodbye to his mother that made Christina feel better

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Are we going to find out what the nurses special treatment was from the first episode

Hawthorne 1x06 Trust Me

Christina asking her daughter for a urine sample was funny considering this is the second show today when a parent has asked for a sample

Hawthorne 1x07 Night Moves

Good episode when Christina finds herself suck in the middle of a custody battle between two couples over a mother's unborn child. Ray finds himself on thin ice as the medic for a hockey game but that was funny when they all came back to the hospital

Hawthorne 1x08 No Guts, No Glory

This was a busy episode when Christina helps a woman who appears to have been abused and Bobbi treats a bigot who's suffering from abdominal pains plus Ray's patient is a biker who's crashed and is facing paralysis and Kelly agrees to give Camille a driving lesson. But did anyone spot the blooper when Camille got into the car

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Did you spot the blooper with Kelly driving lesson

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Yes and the different camera shots

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Wow great episode the baby dieing was tragic and the budget cuts i suppose they have to be realistic in the current recession but next week is the last one in this season

Hawthorne 1x10 Hello and Goodbye

Kelly struggles to say goodbye to a very special patient was nice but don't know why he is special and Christina name dropping to get David onto the clinical trials was unethical. Who would of thought Ray would go back for seconds instead of going after Candy and now with Candy going of to war for six months he has left in to late but he did get a goodbye kiss. Nice ending with the Hawthorne's saying goodbye to there son - husband - father

PS sorry i couldn't wait for it to be fixed on VIP

Hawthorne Season 2 discussion (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:36 ]

2x01 No Excuses

It took me a while to remember who was in last season but it looks like they closed the wrong hospital with some of the nursing staff not caring about their patients like with the woman dieing after waiting five hours

46 123
Thread