Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 spratt89's post

Well i am fine with it

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I am just catching up and watching season 3.  I stopped after reading your post, as I don't want any spoilers for the next episodes, but I agree!  What is Christina thinking?!  She's been married to Tom for maybe a month?  

I was very impressed with Bobbie, and her fund-raising for the hospital.  I am hoping that Morrisey does get help for his drinking.
SO much going on, and so few episodes to cram it all into.  I wish they hadn't gotten so soap opera-like too.  Hopefully the next few episodes will redeem it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Purchase DVD Set Online - Free Shipping in Australia audvdstore?

Reply 38#38 Rasmussen789's post

I watched the entire series a few months ago....just posting my thoughts now.

Season 1 was alright, 2 ok, but 3 was a total disaster and waist of time.

In all honesty I never felt Christina and Tom's relationship from day one. He was all in but, she never really was. Plus, drama or no drama what went on between Christina and the cop was forced in my opinion and should never have occurred.

They screwed Bobbie's character up so bad I hardly recognized her in season 3, and Kelly was just too annoying too appreciate . Overall, after season 3 I was not surprised the show got cancelled.

Reply 39#39 Milks26's post

I still think first season was best out of the 3

Reply 39#39 bala's post

of course it was....Kelly was that annoying ....it was good. But, as always writers/producers like to screw with a good thing.

Reply 40#40 Milks26's post

The problem they didn't plan that this would last past 1 season

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That makes sense. They never had any hope for the show, figured it would've been cancelled, and when it wasn't they scrambled a few notes.

Thread