Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Let Freedom Sing

Look like we were wrong he killed the guy after all and it nice of the detective call Christina and let her know but hiding the ring is only evidence she has.At least it's over time move on i had feeling after the attack she wouldn't be able to have kids.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Kelly gagging in ER was amusing but that's tragic that Christina can't have any more children and Sarah praying after loosing her voice was nice

Just Between Friends

Well what is christina doing . The last 2 seasons this show good story-line and this season start fantastically but it turning soap with Christina becoming less respectable as episode progress.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I agree with you.  I don't understand the new storyline.  It's making me not want to continue on.  I don't even tune in on Tuesday's anymore I wait for the recap later during the week.  Very disappointed in this storyline.  I know TNT does drama, but this is just too much for me.  Not a happy camper on the Hawthorne band wagon anymore.  We wanted to see Tom and Christina get together for two seasons now and then this crap.  If things don't turn around I'm going to have to stop watching it.

Reply 18#18 hawthorne11's post

Glad to know i am not going crazy i thinking what has happen to writer were they drunk when they wrote the episodes.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Camille giving Michael the peanuts knowing he would have an allergic reaction was a terrible oversight and listening to the conversation afterwards that she knew which made it worse but getting her face slapped but his mother was a surprise, Christina throwing Mama Renata a birthday party was nice but she should of known better than to cross the line with Nick

I actually wait to watch Hawthorne till I'm bored. I hate this new storyline with Christina going all stupid and Bobby being the lifesaver and angel of the hospital. It's just so surreal and I really hope that they are going to return to the good times.

To Tell the Truth

Much better episode but i impressed Christina told her husband about the affair but loved how he used his gun to threaten him. i had a feeling that guy was a con-man there was something off with him

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Steve didn't want to go straight home after being left the keys to that car but that was the icing on the con which was impressive and what Camille did was very mature

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah do you think Christina should take new job offer ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yes especially after what happened to Bobbie

Price of Admission

Well Christina going to a shrink and explain her point of view was rather eye opener it was sad explore her childhood but i still can't believe she would Tom for not being there it's not like he could do anything he had no idea she would be attacked but she did have point Tom should chosen her over his work given they just got married and if he was there she wouldn't got attacked?. Her justification for cheating on Tom was ridclous i mean seriously just because he killed the guy doesn't mean she should cheat with him. i am not surprised Tom present her with divorce papers i would of done that but it will be interesting to see if she fight to keep Tom.

A lot to think about

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Well bobby getting worried she was going lose her job and her rant about being good at her job but she has no idea he has offered Christina chief position.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Christina in therapy was interesting considering the first thing she said was she don't like to talk and Tom presenting her with divorce papers was predictable

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I thought the guy with the ring in the lift with Tom was going to pull a gun or something

Shot in the Dark

Not sure what to make of this final i expected that sort of ending just glad he didn't shoot Christina

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That must of been a tough decision to follow his friends wishes but good call in letting his wife know and it's nice to see the softer side of Dr. Marshall with Kelly but did Tom hang around and shoot Nick before driving off

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

it look like nick commit suicide after his talk with her he was on the edge.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

She would of seen the gun in his hand or in the car and who spread off as she came out

TNT Cancels Drama Series ‘Hawthorne

After weeks of rumors, TNT today made it official: the Jada Pinkett Smith-starring medical drama Hawthorne is being canceled after 3 seasons. Also on the bubble with a 50/50 chance of return is the network’s sophomore Memphis Beat. Of the 2, Memphis Beat has been the stronger performer, ending its second season a couple of weeks ago with 4.9 million viewers for the finale. Hawthorne‘s Season 3 closer posted 3.6 million viewers. Hawthorne is the second TNT series to get the axe this summer following the cancellation of Men of a Certain Age. Here is the network’s statement:

TNT has decided not to order a fourth season of HawthoRNe. TNT truly appreciates the tremendous dedication of everyone involved in HawthoRNe. The series gave TNT the opportunity to work with many outstanding people, including Jada Pinkett Smith and the rest of the show’s talented cast, crew, producers and writers. We wish everyone involved with HawthoRNe nothing but the best.

Source

Thread