Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

THANK you for for reminding me of Kelly's name!  No, how Bobbie lost her leg is still a mystery.  She's given several stories to different people.  Makes me even more curious, which I imagine is the point.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 33#33 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks, I watch too many shows to remember the small details

Hm, I was puzzled over the leg story myself and had to search online for a reminder and while doing so I came across the fact that the actress is NOT an amputee herself. I think they could have easily found a real amputee to send a message out...

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

didn't you know that - there's isn't many amputee actress as good as her.

2x08 A Mother Knows

Another good episode with the return of Isabel who did the wrong thing by kidnapping her child but for the right reason and probably save the child's life. The police treatment of Isabel was horrible to watch but the horrible cop did the right thing in allowing Isabel to see her child

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I think that both Tom and Christina are stupid for chosing someone else. Tom only went to Erin because he saw Christina with the cop and Christina only went with the cop because she thinks Tom choose Erin...
Although I begin to like the cop and he did do the right thing for Isabel...
Kelly is going to have a lot of troubles with those two nurses and I really don't like them, but now they are going to be even more jealous of her and she actually did nothing wrong.
Marshall telling everyone that Candy is pregnant because she feels threaten by her and Ray admitting that he has feelings for both of them is interesting...

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good episode but kelly becoming a charge nurse was great she deserves it. I don't know how she's going handle being in charge but she did a good job telling them off at the end.

Picture Perfect

Well it looks like the British doctor doesn't have a medical licence . Wow this episode shows you you should never conclusion when you see a women with bruise on her face even through Christina reaction was typical of most mothers she should at least given him a chance to explain instead of attacking him. i still can't believe after all that he still wants to be involved with her because i got arrested something i didn't do i would be angry and i wouldn't have been so forgiving.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The Hawthorne ladies both need anger management and the camera situation was tragic

No Exit

Well as always season finale of this series is usually good and you just knew something bad was going to happen when inspection start i figured it out as soon as they lifted that Crate what that would be. i am so glad they got pass they deserve it and what a way reveal secret at the end.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great season final going out with a bang, the crate accident was obvious but the damage was not so obvious but the way they all pulled together even the inspector was great

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

That inspector saved the hospital without him they would been shut down

Reply 44#44 bala's post

It's a good job he was left with Christina

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but one thing i don't get other two want to shut down the hospital so i thought majority rules so unless he in charge of the decision which seem to be case but it felt temporary win.

I thought there were 11 episodes, so was surprised that this was the season finale.  Good episode, and I KNEW Christina was pregnant (didn't comment last week, since I just got to watch that epi too).  

Poor Candy!  But what a great episode.  

Do we know how long we have to wait for season 3?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I am in the race

not my favourite show, but okay to watch. I think the second season was actually better than the first, usually it's the other way around. Does anyone know whether it got renewed for a third?

[ Last edited by Mnemosyne at 9-19-2010 10:42 ]

yes it was renewed.

1x01

hopefully its renewal means that it has improved. we wanted to like this show, really we did but, the first time we watched this episode, we found jada pinkett smith's acting so horribly wooden and the issues so "already been there" that watching it a second time was pure torture. we love jada pinkett smith and have loved medical dramas since st. elsewhere but we're not going to suffer this one out to see if it really deserves a third season.

we're in the race!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race

This episode was as good second time around and i am looking forward to the new season

I am in the race

Interesting

Thread