Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

It's just as well we apply that rule Bala or I'd have stopped watching !! It's always good to give a new show the benefit of the doubt though.

Reply 61#61 shinny's post

Yes it is but i think the hardest thing find time to watch the episodes- 9 episode back-to back was rather impressive for you.   you are very busy person unlike me

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Haha, thanks Bala. I watched them over a few nights, but it was tough going!!

Yes, it was SO sad to see that she remembered to lock the car, get the handbag and all. At first it looked so normal but then looking back you wonder if all day, while all the exams were going on, did she really not remember the baby? So sad.
And yes, the first couple of episodes I was not so sure but by now, good show. Not spectacular but good. It does help with the GA withdrawal and wondering if Violet will make it on PP.

Hawthorne 1x10 Hello and Goodbye

Kelly struggles to say goodbye to a very special patient was nice but don't know why he is special and Christina name dropping to get David onto the clinical trials was unethical. Who would of thought Ray would go back for seconds instead of going after Candy and now with Candy going of to war for six months he has left in to late but he did get a goodbye kiss. Nice ending with the Hawthorne's saying goodbye to there son - husband - father

PS sorry i couldn't wait for it to be fixed on VIP

This was the last in this Season so it was a nice way to end things.

Candy is going off to be a war nurse for 6 months, but I'm guessing she will be back. Sometimes people need a push like this to make them realise what's important to them. The kiss between Ray and Candy was sweet.

I liked how Tom showed up at the end for Christina.

Looking forward to Season 2 already!

Hawthorne 1x10 Hello and Goodbye

Well i finally got around to watching this , it was good episode Who would of thought Ray would go back for seconds well that's attraction for you isn't it ?,

Chistina made right the decision has which of 2 should get the spot

Bobby get her leg was good and funny

Well, I think it is time to rewatch a few of these- according to the Net the next season will be on the screen in late June... glad this returns for another season. I liked it and it will tide me over until GA and the others are back from summer vacation.

Hawthorne Season 2 discussion (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:36 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

So let see if we can get this added tomorrow

2x01 No Excuses

It took me a while to remember who was in last season but it looks like they closed the wrong hospital with some of the nursing staff not caring about their patients like with the woman dieing after waiting five hours

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but thanks for posting the thread.  I wasn't aware it was starting back up yet, as we're a bit behind with it in Canada.  I don't even know when they plan on airing the new season.  

Glad to have something back that I enjoy.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-25-2010 07:29  
It took me a while to remember who was in last season but it looks like they closed the wrong hospital with some of the nursing staff not caring about their patients like with the woman dieing after w ...
This kind made it good start to a new season, in last season we seen how much she cares for patients but now she has deal with people who don't so it's going provide a good challenge for her

2x02 The Starting Line

Christina had to work hard after disagrees with the hospital’s plan not to treat a heroin-addicted patient and takes her grievances to the ethics committee but got them to change their minds. Camille begins to build a relationship with hospital employee Marcus but how will that go down with Christina

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes i felt bad for kid who had constant hard-on we found out he had sickle-cell anaemia which i didn't even know could be symptom.   i really like marcus

This is an interesting season. Last season was tring to keep the Hospital on top now it is tring to get the staff to care more. It is also going to be a great season of her tring to get over her dead husband.

Can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes. It will be interesting.

2x03 Road Narrows

Great episode but with tragic consequences for Paul and an uncertain future for Tom as a surgeon, Christina and Tom hooking up was nice and about time

Wow, so far a pretty strong season opener with an interesting storyline and the 3rd episode was quite dramatic! Too bad that Paul is gone, i liked him in the show. This show really grew on me and it is interesting to see it from the nurses perspective, not always from that of the doctors. And with the new hospital setup you can see what is going on behind the scenes and it is realyl interesting.

episode 4

I knew it was to early to propose to her...
But the way christina kept changing her mind about the criminal was just stupid...
I mean, she knew he killed someone..
Either you believe in redemption and you stick with it, no matter of the previous crime or you don't believe in it and don't think people can change that much

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

That's a tough call with Calvin, on the one hand you got the injuries to Emily and on the other you got the guy going to Julliard but Isabel flirting with the doctor was funny

Thread