Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved this ep. It shows that Christina can have a little bit of a heart and cares for everyone. She also knows when to be quite.

Hawthorne 1x07 Night Moves

Good episode when Christina finds herself suck in the middle of a custody battle between two couples over a mother's unborn child. Ray finds himself on thin ice as the medic for a hockey game but that was funny when they all came back to the hospital

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

yes that girl really showed problem with adoption double dipping  but I'm glad the father step up

It was a great ending. THe father getting to keep the baby and the family willing to help him

Reply 44#44 carlorica's post

Yes it was but it still not ideal

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I have to agree but I guess I always root for the father

Hawthorne 1x08 No Guts, No Glory

This was a busy episode when Christina helps a woman who appears to have been abused and Bobbi treats a bigot who's suffering from abdominal pains plus Ray's patient is a biker who's crashed and is facing paralysis and Kelly agrees to give Camille a driving lesson. But did anyone spot the blooper when Camille got into the car

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

i figured that women was abused by her own son-the boyfriend was too obvious choice. it was tough choice with the biker i mean i would taken the risk   . Kelly driving lesson was funny a sweet girl like that behind the wheel .

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Did you spot the blooper with Kelly driving lesson

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

no i didn't did it have something to do with the car

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Yes and the different camera shots

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah i figured it out i can't believe she walked to hospital

Mother's Day

What an intense episode i mean budget cut were really awful.   

it's a hard decision

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Wow great episode the baby dieing was tragic and the budget cuts i suppose they have to be realistic in the current recession but next week is the last one in this season

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

But it's renewed which another season

It was a great ep. The cuts is what everyone is facing but everyone also has to realize that when you are the only hospital in the area you need staff.

glad to hear it got renewed, I like the show and the characters. So with ER over and GA not being that great last season..... at least one medical show I enjoy.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

It's so sad about the baby- unfortunately it happens all too often in real life too. I just read about a similar case in the paper last week.

I watched all 9 episodes of Hawthorne. Wow, the Pilot was extremely bad and then the next 2 episodes weren't great. But it got better and better after that. I really like this show now.

The last episode was so sad. I can understand that in the heat of the moment the mother may have forgotten about her child but she remembered to go back, get her bag and lock the car !!!

It was a very emotional episode alright. I thought it was funny when Ray went to give Dr Marshall a piece of his mind and they ended up making out!! I love Ray's character.

Reply 59#59 shinny's post

Yes the first 3 episodes were bad

Thread