Thread
Printable Version

can't login to viptv

can't login to viptv

i cant login to viptv for the past 30mins... got this error msg: err32MySQL server has gone awayMySQL Query Error SELECT * FROM uc_notelist WHERE closed='0' ORDER BY pri DESC, noteid ASC LIMIT 1 MySQL server has gone away is it just me, or r u guys doing some kind of maintenance right now?

Reply 1#1 hiena's post

I'm checking right now. I just logged out, and will try to log back in.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 hiena's post

It's not just you. I'm on with CS. There is something wrong with the server. The techs are fixing it, but it may take 6-12 hours. If you want to watch something - try http://www.movieonline.cc/ in the free section. I just watched He's Just Not That Into You. Not quite my taste, but there are other flics too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for the prompt reply...really appreciate it... guess i'll just have to wait till tomorrow

Reply 4#4 hiena's post

No problem. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner rather than later.

I also received that announcement but I encountered NO Problem at all. I'm watching shows the whole day coz it's my personal holiday...

Reply 6#6 rickman's post

I watched shows earlier too, but when I logged out and tried to log back in - to check and see if I would get the same error - I did. Live CS said there is a problem with the server. Maybe it's not affecting those who were already logged in. EDIT: I just tried to log in again, and I could. I hope it's that quick for everyone. :)

yep i just checked it works

Sorry for this, this problem has been fixed now!
We keep improving services for you.

that was fast...thanks again...

that mean service de lux! and we noticed the improvement though some say there's still need to... well, as the saying goes, there's always room for improvement. keep up the good work! cheeeeeers!

Thread