27 12
Thread
Printable Version

the online movies website

the online movies website

Hi just wondering VIPTV use to advertise a freeonline movies website but it no longer does. Just wondering if anyone was able to tell me the name of that site ty

Reply 1#1 collo89's post

tv-video

Anyone who check out tv-video site there seem a new movie link ? http://freemovieonline.co.uk/index.htm (UK ) USA one Anyone know anything about this ? [ Last edited by bala at 12-30-2010 19:24 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

No idea, as I don't have the ad on my page. Maybe it's only advertised for those in the UK?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

if you go to the tv-video site click movie link tab it takes you to this site

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I noticed it when the site was updated but have only watched one movie

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah thanks i just watched The spy next door which is not on movies online. it seems to have the same selection of movies with exception few movies which ain't on other one

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Nope. Takes me to a different site.

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Ok thanks maybe your right

Yes, this link only shows up for those located in the UK. Everyone else is brought to the main page of movieonline.cc

Reply 10#10 shinny's post

Actually shinny, I was brought to a different site altogether...bestmovies. It uses a flash player, and has a free promotional period right now. I'm curious if it's going to be similar to how we have VIPTV & now tvfull, though I don't know who owns it.

Reply 11#11 waterlilybarb's post

that sounds exactly the same as freemovies

Reply 11#11 waterlilybarb's post

Your in Canada not US so it might be different.

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 12-30-2010 23:43 Yes, this link only shows up for those located in the UK. Everyone else is brought to the main page of movieonline.cc
Thank you for confirm this

Reply 13#13 bala's post

True. I wonder if the US is getting a link to movieonline.cc.

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

i am loving wish list link i wish movie site had that so i can add movie to watch later

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

Interesting Barb. Well I checked through my work US connection and it goes to movieonline.cc. I think Adam was going to ask etworm about it. I remember him saying it to me a few weeks ago.

Hmm, my Australian access brings me to bestmovies.cc. My Singapore, Paris and Sao Paulo access tells me tv-video.net is not found! Very strange!! lol

Reply 18#18 shinny's post

Well, you've gone around the world checking things out, just on your PC. Nice.

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

Haha, yeh!!

27 12
Thread