Thread
Printable Version

MORE PROBLEMS / ERRORS TODAY - May 31st 2009

MORE PROBLEMS / ERRORS TODAY - May 31st 2009

Does anyone know what the reason behind the latest log in problems???  Things were FINALLY working again, yet this morning when I tried to watch, I received the following error message in Real Player:  ERROR PATH - SORRY SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!  YOU CAN VISIT www.VIPTV.net TO WATCH ALL TOPPING TV SHOWS.  8 hours ago everything was working & my viewing history was current, (My viewing history went from last night - May 30 - to being knocked back to May 21st, not counting the viewing history that was wiped out last week in the change over.)  Now nothing works and because I am one of the many MAC users on this site, we do not have the option to view shows in our browsers like we did prior to the change.  Is anyone else having this problem?  If anyone knows anything about this please advise.  Thanks. I am running Mac OSX (10.5.7) on a MacBook Pro, Firefox & Safari, Real Player 10.

I got that error about 1 hour ago but I just started to play on the EU server

I'm having trouble with the US servers as well. I'm just using the EU servers. The problem with the ERROR PATH - SORRY SERVICE UNAVAILABLE! just seems to be on the US servers. I have tried this on multiple shows and still get the same

Reply 4#4 woothdye's post

Thanks for letting us know. Continue to use the EU servers for now. I know they were having some difficulty with the US server the other day, so it might be the same issue.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

The US servers seem to be working again for now

Sorry for the error, US server works now. For MAC users: If Quicktime pops up instead of Realplayer, Please go to Realplayer: Help---Reset Realplayer---then click on "Next" to the end. It will solve this problem.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread