106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

USA Renews Royal Pains for Two More Seasons

7x01 Rebound

Hank's dream was amusing but Evan and Paige getting pregnancy scare was typical i mean they been going out for ages so baby story-line was bound to happen. Boris still has his secrets

Poor Divia this might look bad for her custody situation

7x02 False Start

I liked that Jeremiah was able to reason with the cop to bail out Divya but i had feeling it would mess up her custody case it wouldn't be a tv series if they couldn't put a character into trouble . That video taken out of context does look bad .

Hank getting to date the same girl again was very amusing she seem a bit too much of a drinker to ever be serious girlfriend for him.

Evan getting a scare thinking sperm clinic he donated from and thinking amount of children out there but i had feeling there was something wrong with his stuff. The whole pregnancy storyline was bound to make it tough.

7x03 Playing Doctor

Hank letting an actor overshadow him for a role was nice but he took a bit too far at the hospital and i had feeling there would accident with tabloid photographer

7x04 The Prince of Nucleotides

Look like Divia has 2 love interest should be interesting who she will choose   .

Hank helping a transgender kid become a women was nice despite the risk

7x05 Voices Carry

Diva's love life just got even more complicated but the medical case was interesting a translator who is allergic to person she's translating made her job rather difficult but getting the sound guys modulate his voice was good solution.

106 123456
Thread