Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x08 Hammertime

What a revelation after Divya starting treating the active older couple would of thought his penicillin could be transferred through bodily fluid and I thought Russell's accident was a stroke of luck to stop Milos from leaving but him playing along with it was surprising

5x09 Pins and Needles

Hank treating the florist was amusing as he kept having the giggles but his vivid dreams were surprising, Hank and Jeremiah not seeing eye to eye on how to best treat Hank's pain was understandable as it does look like he's getting hooked on the medication

5x10 Game of Phones

Molly took a big risk hitch-hiking after seeing Hank and I cant believe her actions almost killed her dad but Evan getting the wrong idea about his birthday surprise was crazy

5x11 Open Invitation

Evan reaching out to Eddie to help Hank was a surprise and who would of thought the invitation would work by accident, Divya learning the long-kept secret Jeremiah has been keeping is going to make life awkward and looks like Hank aggressive treatment on Don has failed

5x12 A Trismus Story

Now that's what I call a cool aqua-car and Molly lashing out at Hank was understandable but her behavioral problems seem to be more than just simple teenage temper, Jeremiah resigning because he thinks Hank used him was tragic

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Did you miss an episode or just forgot to comment

5x13 Bones To Pick

The surprised look on Hank's face when he found out the real reason why Jeremiah resigned was interesting and Russel was lucky they found the scorpion in the dinosaurs mouth, Divya learning her pregnancy will be challenging when she is told to stay in bed was surprising but Jeremiah stepping in to help was nice

Royal Pains Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres June 10, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 Smoke and Mirrors

I had a feeling Emma was up to no good when she said she was Divya's friend but looking for her father was a nice twist

6x02 All In The Family

Emma being their sister wasn't what I expected after the way the last episode ended

6x03 A Bridge Not Quite Far Enough

Eddie trying to have a relationship with Emma by buying her a teddy was pushing it but teaching her to ride a bike was amusing and the private investigator certainly got the wrong idea about her husband

6x04 Steaks on a Plane

Randy the fire-fighter being determined to try and win Divya over was amusing and Boris throwing his money away was bizarre but moving in with their therapist after burning their roof was a bad idea

6x05 Goodwill Stunting

Hank looked uncomfortable with Emma giving Ricky the surfer her number and Symphony trying to squeeze Hank Med out by upping their prices was crafty but Emma being the one to realise she was lying was impressive

6x06 Everybody Loves Ray, Man

The girl from the diner taking Jeremiah to the burlesque club to show him what goes on there was nice

6x07 Electric Youth

Evan dreaming about being in bed with Ray was amusing and Emma is asking for trouble distributing those photos

6x08 I Did Not See That Coming

The blind woman was lucky Hank was their when her guide fell off his bike but the fact she was blind riding a bike was surprising and the guys being mistaken for Emma's gay dads was amusing, Divya getting the wrong idea about Jeremiah's date was understandable

6x09 Oh,M.G.

What a shame Divya spoilt Jeremiah's relationship but she thought she was doing the right thing and asking her to move out was a surprise

6x10 Good Air/Bad Air

No wonder Hank and Boris were wearing headphones on the plane with Divya's baby crying but what Sashi's grandmother did was evil and looks like time is running out for Emma with Evan continuing to try and expose Oz

6x11 Hankmed On The Half Shell

You cant blame Evan for attempting to distance himself from Ray after the shooting but who shot him was amusing and glad Divya and Jeremiah made up

6x12 A Bigger Boat

Hank helping Cinco's with his wrist injury was interesting especially with the size of that worm and Hank turning Boris down on his hospital offer was surprising

Thread