Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 11: Nobody's Perfect

This was a fantastic episode, I liked the main storyline about Hank having to deal with the possibly consequence from Episode 1 and Boris finally letting Hank know what is medically wrong with him, the best storyline however was the one about Evan & Divya going to meet a mystery client only to run into a problem when Captain Brian the ship/boat Captain got seriously injured, the scenes of Captain Brian being injured made me feel a little sick, I found the Jill & Charlie sub-plot boring.

Episode 12: Wonderland

This was a brilliant season finale, the main storyline about Zoey Hill who keeps hallucinating was the best thing about this episode in my opinion, I was only slightly interested in the Divya Engagement Party but I did however like the day dream Divya had about her standing up to her family and saying NO, I loved the cliffhanger about Evan leaving The Hampton's to fix their money problem, the worst thing about this episode was the continuing Jill & Charlie storyline.

So the new episode.
Since I didn't see all the episode of the previous part of the season, I couldn't follow everything, but Divya telling Adam she didn't feel a thing when they kissed was just painfull but I guess if she still 'wants' to marry Raj, she needed to say it.
Evan winning the boat but then finding out he couldn't have it because he was an employee was great, loved his face. And Boris making Evan an interesting offer, but he can't tell anyone and now Hank is ruining the plan.
Although I don't really understand why Boris wants him out so much unless he isn't completely legid
That Eddie would make it was kind of obvious, but I enjoyed the phonecall to his lady with his two sons listening and starting to tell the story and falling asleep was also funny. Especially with Evan's reaction.
Jill and Jack was great. I loved her being 'stoned' and telling all those things about/to hank with Jack standing there and then in the end Jack waiting for her when Hank was trying to make his second chance work...

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

Well this ok returning episode but jill actually require medical at attention was amusing since she a doctor didn't realise they could be something wrong with her

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

That was an impressive put by Jill considering she was quiet ill with blurred vision but her rambling was funny and Evan not even bothered about his hole in one was strange

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

not really, Boris had said that he couldn't miss the call... And what Boris says...

2x14 Pit Stop

Emily jumping into Hanks bed while Jill was in it and he was on the sofa was priceless

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well yeah not many men can brag they have two women in bed but( Rake) had 3 women in his bed

A History of Violins

Well interesting case anthrax by animals

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I thought the General accidentally blowing up the shed was amusing

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah but how many times can Evan muck up before she dumps him?

Astraphobia

Well this nice episode with park ranger finding love with a storm chaser Really surprised he survived

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Divya and Pete remembering the odds of being struck by lightening was amusing and i think Hank needs to invest in a sat phone and a 4 wheel drive

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I think 4 wheel drive since Evan can find Hank anywhere GPS tracker

Reply 50#50 bala's post

haha, I thought this was one of the good episodes with the park ranger finding and losing his mojo only to find love along the way.
I think Jill has to find out what she wants fast cause it seems to me like she's playing it Hanks feet/feelings
And I loved Divia and Evan during the storm!

Reply 51#51 kellemanske's post

Do you think Divia and Evan will ever hook up during the series ?

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think they will but it wont last long or even just a one night stand

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I don't know.
I think she has feelings for him, but doesn't want to have them and even if she knows she has them she never cared enough to do something stupid like with Adam and she hasn't given up her engagement for him (Evan) so I don't think they are going to be together, but who knows...
btw I like Evan and Page way more, although Page is actually a bit to good for Evan, eventhough he doesn't mean to be an idiot.
And nice reply of Divs with Didiot

Fight or Flight

Well Evan underestimate her snoring was amusing

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That is some snoring problem Paige has but Evan getting that contraption would make it hard to sleep, who would of thought the ice cream was a part of the problem and it was a good job Divya was with Jess in the plane to bring her back around after almost fainting

Thread