Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frenemies

Hank better be careful around her i mean i hate women who use sex has a distraction whenever they do something wrong but it's clear Hank will need say no if she continues to steal his patients.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I would like to see Evan and Paige's fake relationship develop into something real and POE on Hank's neck was funny

Whole Lotto Love

Who would thought becoming rich would make you sick well the food anyway and Paige did a great job getting people to come to wedding i really hope that relationship does become serious.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

it took some thinking on Paiges part but I think she may be into evan.  At first she was all upset he didn't jump when she wanted,  Upon reflection though, she figured it out.  It's not all about her! hehe

I'm glad the girl doc wasn't in this episode.  she's annoying.

What's up with divia??  She's got MAD flirting and then bails when he acts on it.  I don't think she wants to get married at all.

I <3 hank med
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Paige is growing on me and bringing all the guests was great but what a interesting way to describe the lotto curse

2x11 Big Whoops

Nice episode when Hank and Emily care for a patient together but Emily prescribes the wrong medicine course conflict and has Jill blown it with Boris after bluffing about the clinic

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i don't know but for some reason i am not enjoying this show as much as i used to.

Summer Finale

Well this season hasn't been as good as first season as case were not as interesting but the clif-hanger was interesting i figured Boris was up to something and when he revealed what it was it was great and  i got to hand it Boris investigator she was great. i figured something was up with her something just didn't feel right about her and i glad tv instincts were right.

2x12 Open Up Your Yenta Mouth And Say Ah

I haven't been keen with their fathers character but i didn't expect him to be an informer and it was obvious that something would happen between Divya and Adam

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I loved the season.  As always it was a great one and I hope they don't wait until the summer to resume for another season.  

Final episode...BLAH!!  Divia...that was great. She should kiss the hot guy.  Kudos.  Get rid of Raj.

Glad emily wasn't in this episode.  Not my fav character.
Paige:  I just like her. She's great for Evan. Good times.
Boris:  Well played.  Well played.  Good times.  I rather enjoyed him calling Eddie out.  Although, eddie having a Heartattack--how boring!

bLAHHH ENDING.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a very good start for the show, I loved the look on Hank & Evan's faces when they saw that Gold Bar, the Ms Newberg medical case was quite good but my favourite medical case was the Tucker & Libby one, the scene when Libby said “what are you MacGyver” made me laugh, I look forward to learning more about each main character but I am especially looking forward to learning a bit more about Boris who I am suspicious of at the moment.

Episode 2: There Will Be Food

This was a good episode, the best thing about this episode for me was the interaction that took place between Evan & Tess Frimoli's characters, I did not like the Marshall character that much because of how he spoke to Hank, my favourite scene was when Evan said “Two women unconscious, Mother would be so proud”, I was laughing non stop at the scene of Evan getting dinner ready for his date with Tess, It might only be me but I can see something happening between Hank & Jill at some point.

Episode 3: Strategic Planning

This was a really good episode, I liked main storyline about Kendrick a Senator's son coming down with a mystery illness, the scene when Kendrick was cured and those ticks appeared was good and also a little disgusting, I found the Senator's wife Lucy very annoying, my favourite scene was when Melody stood up to her mum Lucy, the mini side story about Evan hanging out with Ms. Newberg's granddaughter Emma was good and a little funny because of the minor medical problem that arose.

Episode 4: TB Or Not TB

I thought this was a good episode, the main storyline about Allison Moore a head chef of an Italian Restaurant coming down sick multiple times was the best Medical Problem so far this season, I liked the side story about Divya helping out Valentina another Chef, the best side story for me was about Evan snooping on Boris & finding a shark, my favourite scene was when Boris had a quite word with Evan, I am getting a little bored of this Hank & Jill sub-plot.

Episode 5: No Man Is An Island

This was a brilliant episode, I loved the main storyline about Hank & Evan having to go to an Island with no cell phone coverage to look after a pregnant Claire Grant & family but end up treating Will who gets badly injured, my favourite scene was when Hank drilled into Will's head to save him, I guessed that Arlo was going to be the one who saved the day so to speak, I did find the scenes when either Hank or Evan walked in on somebody without knocking funny, the Divya & Jill sub-plot was a nice distraction.

Episode 6: If I Were A Sick Man

This was a good episode, I really liked the main storyline which was about multiple people all coming down with the same illness at a dog ceremony, I'm not all that interested in the Divya arranged marriage storyline at the moment but It might grow on me, my favourite scene by some distance was the dog operation, I loved the minor Tucker & Libby sub-plot, the scene when Evan spoke to Libby about men was a stand out scene for me, I have to say Tucker & Libby are my favourite recurring clients/characters so far.

Episode 7: Crazy Love

This was a pretty average episode, I am no longer suspicious of Boris but more interested in what mystery illness he may have, the B storyline about Sofia Santos needing medical help was a little boring for my taste, I swear Sofia must have been hit on the head for taking Javier back, I have gained a small amount of interest in the Divya arranged marriage to Raj storyline, my favourite scene was of Hank & Evan having a lunch double date with Jill & Katie on the beach.

Episode 8: The Honeymoon's Over

This was a slightly better episode than the last one, the better medical case in this episode was the one Hank worked on about Zack Kingsley a children’s illustrator with a heart condition, I would love to know where Hank had that oxygen mask device hidden, the second medical case that Divya worked on about Alan Ryder possibly having an STD was an OK storyline that was also a little funny at times, I loved the minor sub-plot about about Evan trying to give his first staff meeting but kept getting interrupted.

Episode 9: It's Like Jamais Vu All Over Again

I thought this was a really good episode, I found the medical case about Beth Samuels collapsing multiple times very interesting, I am really getting into the Divya arranged marriage storyline because I want to see how it all turns out, I liked the scene when Divya finally came clean about her job to Devesh & Rubina, my favourite scene was the ending when Hank & Evan had a nice brotherly moment, I don't care for the new Jill development which was her ex/current husband Charlie returning.

Episode 10: Am I Blue?

This was the best episode so far in my opinion, I loved the main storyline about Marshall trying to kick his alcoholic ways, my favourite scene was the end when Tucker was driving his dad Marshall to a rehab centre, I also loved the side story about Evan making friends with a girl called Ana all because Divya said Evan had no lady friends, the funniest scene in this episode for me was when Ana turned blue because of a combination of the sun & a medication she was on.

Thread