Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The garbage man was great character and look on Evan face when he found out that his assistant is her brother was great. . Wow look like Hank is out of a job

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'm sure it will be fixed. It is after all only episode 3 and there is lots to come. But it seems that she will be a new love interest and that might make things difficult for Hank and Jill

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

yep she certainly love-interested but did you recognise her from Trauma she plays Nancy

Reply 11#11 bala's post

yep I knew I recognized her, I just didn't think further. I'm just curious how they will make this work. I guess that it won't be for just one episode cause that would be too much at once, but then there are two concierge doctors and two people in the same guesthouse or something like that and that seems unlikely

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

I think she's going over see hank work

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The next episodes should be good when Nancy from Trauma is introduced to Hank

2x04 Medusa

Hank's temporary replacement, Dr. Emily Peck knows how to rub Divya the wrong way and Evan faking amnesia was funny but what has he got himself into with the cigars

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well each episode wants you to wait a week to find out

Mano A Mano

Look like boris almost died as result on not listening to Hank   

The kidnapping wasn't as good as we lead to believe

Reply 17#17 bala's post

a bit of competition coming up, but I don't think that they will compete very long...

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

i saw that coming a mile away i thought she would stay around

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It's a good job Hank went back to check on Boris but Dr. Casseras helping Hank with the medication for Marcos was nice

2x06 In Vino Veritas

Good episode i liked the way Hank improvises to save Tucker's best friend life with the help of his father but finding out a little about Hank's past was interesting

2x07 Comfort's Overrated

Another good episode With Evan plays the "faux beau" to a young heiress whose parents disapprove of her much older real boyfriend but being dumped at the gate after the kiss for the photo was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes he always seem to get used i wonder when he will get a real girlfriend and why do i think it will be divia ?

This was possibly the best episode this season and very interesting to watch because Divia finally found out what a great guy Raj is but it wasn't what i was thinking.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Evan deciding to test Raj with a bachelor party was interesting but the surveillance cameras proved what a nice guy Raj is by offering Karma a job

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

See i didn't think it was a test but it was funny when Evan thought he killed Raj

Hey interenet guru's. You guys (bala, codebreaker, ect) heard anything about royal pains being cancelled??:

Let me know please.  thanks.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

No I've not heard anything about it being canceled

Thread