Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

yes probably but that is still a long wait and I not so good at waiting

Royal Pains 1x11 Nobody's Perfect

Divya is not happy with Evan for getting them involved with a furtive but unfortunately the captain had a accident and Hank was in New York so Hank guided them by web cam until the coast guard could find them.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well giving hank his medical history in German was funny

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Who do you think can translate it i think Divya or Jill

Wonderland

Great season finale -figuring out her sister was accidentally causing her sister the hallucination . Divia  thinking she was going to  calling off the wedding was foreseeable it clear she wasn't in love but i understand why she didn't, didn't want disappoint her parents  . It was a good episode to end it on. what a way to end it Evan telling hank they are broke than finding out their father .

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I thought we would see more of the translation but great season final and a starting point for season 2 with their father stealing the money

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes we don't know nothing about their father ?

I just started watching Royal Pains and I really enjoy it a lot.  I lost track of all the new shows that have been added to the site.  I saw Royal Pains advertised on another web site and it really looked interesting.  I  kept my fingers crossed hoping that it was one of the shows that had been added to the VIP sight.  I was so happy to find out that it had been added.   I am on episode 1X4 already.  It is a great show.   Do they have a web page showing  all the new shows that have been added lately.  
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 52#52 penny3760's post

They've changed the format Penny so there isn't a list in one place, but here's the thread that has the new shows that have been added (and some that still are yet to be added).

They keep throwing in new shows not on the list though, so we're never sure what's coming next.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 53#53 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 53#53 waterlilybarb's post

They really know how to keep us happy

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Yes, great final!! But now there is this cliffhanger and I know I have to be patient but I can't cause this was a great show and I'm already looking forward to the new epi's

Royal Pains Season 2 General Discussion (Spoiler Alert)

Season 2 Premiered June 3, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 16:28 ]

2x01 Spasticity

Impressive rescue with Spencer stuck in the panic room door but he was accident prone and having the Worst Week of his life and now Romantically Challenged

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

only a tv fan would get all those reference so thanks but it's a shame he really didn't have anyone in that lovely house how lonely must he be?. look like Jill might have some trouble this year.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have to agree with you there. But the doc may have saved her when he told the other doctor what to watch out for.

I like the fact also that he is going to kind of put all the pieces together from the other doctors. This will be an interesting season.

Also i wounder what is going to happen now that the father has shown up.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

That punch was great

Episode 2

Well this was good episode and that ending was priceless

Reply 6#6 bala's post

really amazing ending
They didn't see that coming, and me neither

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It was nice to see Blake better known as Chloe O'Brian from 24 in a different  role but Eddie R moving in with her mother was priceless

Thread