Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x13 Bones To Pick

The surprised look on Hank's face when he found out the real reason why Jeremiah resigned was interesting and Russel was lucky they found the scorpion in the dinosaurs mouth, Divya learning her pregnancy will be challenging when she is told to stay in bed was surprising but Jeremiah stepping in to help was nice

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I don't know what I expected from this episode, but everyone division was not it.  Hank all but ran away.  I'm disappointed that Paige didn't go to Paris!   Talk about experience.  She did whatever was necessary for Evan for the campaign, he should have been more supportive.  

I'm not sure that Symphany should have fired hank, but certainly they could have penalized him in some manner.   

I'm really glad jeremiah got a lot of his "issues" out.  The talk with Divya, with Hank, stepping up to the plate for bed ridden divya.  that was nice.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

He was right Hank got dose of reality but look like everyone is going their own way should next season is interesting.

Royal Pains Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres June 10, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Smoke and Mirrors

No matter how hard i try to not watch this show i always end up watching it because it's one of the summer show you can watch and switch off your brains and a lot has happend Diva has her baby and things are going ok. Look like hank misses being a doctor and helping patient with boss like Boris it's hard to say no.

Uncle Hank

You could understand why she lied about her past but it's a good thing they tracked her down and got to bottom of the situation

Steaks on a Plane

Well Hank being forced one Boris plan was almost dangerous but as always Boris comes to the rescue. Evan burning the roof of his place was priceless but having therapist offer his spare room was nice but than using him to get free therapy was priceless

6x05 Goodwill Stunting

This was sad a women faking an illness because she liked the attention and taking all that donation for her fake sickness but Emma pour water on her to see if she could walk was amusing

6x06 Everybody Loves Ray, Man

Jeremiah being worried about the location of the prospective lab.was understandable until his friend showed him what actually goes on and treating a patient was nice . Evan thinking he was in control with Ray being a partner was wrong .

6x07 Electric Youth

Poor Jeremiah after all those weeks pine over her as soon as she see his sport cars she suddenly become interested in him with a kiss .

USA Renews Royal Pains for Two More Seasons

6x01 Smoke and Mirrors

I had a feeling Emma was up to no good when she said she was Divya's friend but looking for her father was a nice twist

7x01 Rebound

Hank's dream was amusing but Evan and Paige getting pregnancy scare was typical i mean they been going out for ages so baby story-line was bound to happen. Boris still has his secrets

Poor Divia this might look bad for her custody situation

6x02 All In The Family

Emma being their sister wasn't what I expected after the way the last episode ended

6x03 A Bridge Not Quite Far Enough

Eddie trying to have a relationship with Emma by buying her a teddy was pushing it but teaching her to ride a bike was amusing and the private investigator certainly got the wrong idea about her husband

6x04 Steaks on a Plane

Randy the fire-fighter being determined to try and win Divya over was amusing and Boris throwing his money away was bizarre but moving in with their therapist after burning their roof was a bad idea

6x05 Goodwill Stunting

Hank looked uncomfortable with Emma giving Ricky the surfer her number and Symphony trying to squeeze Hank Med out by upping their prices was crafty but Emma being the one to realise she was lying was impressive

6x06 Everybody Loves Ray, Man

The girl from the diner taking Jeremiah to the burlesque club to show him what goes on there was nice

6x07 Electric Youth

Evan dreaming about being in bed with Ray was amusing and Emma is asking for trouble distributing those photos

6x08 I Did Not See That Coming

The blind woman was lucky Hank was their when her guide fell off his bike but the fact she was blind riding a bike was surprising and the guys being mistaken for Emma's gay dads was amusing, Divya getting the wrong idea about Jeremiah's date was understandable

Thread