Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blythe Spirits

Well ok episode but teenage daughter was one hell of handful faking being sick but glad her dad was the one with medical emergency.

Lawson Translation

Why am i not surprised that Boris once again fake his death

5x03 Lawson Translation

Season five and not having a business licence for Hankmed is a little undeliverable and you can understand Hank investigating Boris's death as he almost lost his life himself but what a discovery that he was still alive but drugging Hank first could of been risky and about time Jeremiah got rid of the beard

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Love love love that Boris is still alive.   Rip: Demetrius.  I won't miss you very much.  

Long live the beard.  So glad to have Jeremiah back.   .   

I have no doubt that Evan will win!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x04 Pregnant Paws

Who would of thought the doggy-daycare owner's illness was due to a cat scratch and Jeremiah working with the DJ was interesting as his sore throat was caused by his partners practical joke

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I'm really glad we are seeing more of Jeremiah.  He's an interesting character.   

Glad Paige got the job.  Will she dress different for it?  Prolly not! hahaha

Who was the actress that got the Cat scratch?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x05 Vertigo

Paige seeing a new side to Blythe while packing up the painting was nice but who would of thought the soap dish was more valuable than the painting and Hank continuing to treat Don was a nice story line but what Molly said was interesting

Can Of Worms

Well who would of thought title would be real medical emergency

5x06 Can Of Worms

What a shame the umbrella was blown free but hitting the guy moaning was karma and fortunate for him as Hank found another illness that could of been fatal

5x07 Chock Full O' Nuts

Paige making a major purchase was bound to upset Evan as it was a piece of modern art that looked like a red square but what he did afterwards was great and Divya trying to help the candy-maker was nice but what happened in Jeremiah's kitchen was amusing

Hammertime

Wow Milos actually arrive in Boris house was so unexpected but what a plan to capture him . So he's crazy after all of that

5x08 Hammertime

What a revelation after Divya starting treating the active older couple would of thought his penicillin could be transferred through bodily fluid and I thought Russell's accident was a stroke of luck to stop Milos from leaving but him playing along with it was surprising

5x09 Pins and Needles

Hank treating the florist was amusing as he kept having the giggles but his vivid dreams were surprising, Hank and Jeremiah not seeing eye to eye on how to best treat Hank's pain was understandable as it does look like he's getting hooked on the medication

Game of Phones

Well poor Evan thinking Divia invitation to Italy was his birthday surprise by Paige but i suspect Paige think Evan in love with Divia

Hank is in trouble if he fail that drug test

5x10 Game of Phones

Molly took a big risk hitch-hiking after seeing Hank and I cant believe her actions almost killed her dad but Evan getting the wrong idea about his birthday surprise was crazy

5x11 Open Invitation

Evan reaching out to Eddie to help Hank was a surprise and who would of thought the invitation would work by accident, Divya learning the long-kept secret Jeremiah has been keeping is going to make life awkward and looks like Hank aggressive treatment on Don has failed

5x12 A Trismus Story

Now that's what I call a cool aqua-car and Molly lashing out at Hank was understandable but her behavioral problems seem to be more than just simple teenage temper, Jeremiah resigning because he thinks Hank used him was tragic

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well yes i didn't know car like that existed but what a cool thing but i can understand why Jeremiah resigning he's very sensitive person so he must be hurt and Diva trying to get him to reveal his feeling for her must be frustrating because he keeps changing the subject. .

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Did you miss an episode or just forgot to comment

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Forgot to comment on previous episode i was probably busy watching something else and it slip my mind. I usually wait for you to post and than reply because as you pointed out i sometimes spoil things too early.

From what i remember of the episode hank fail the drug test and Evan call their dad was great i always like the humour their dad bring in but who would of thought trying to avoid drugs/alcohol would lead to unintentional drug overdose of aspen .   .

It look like touch and go with Eddie . I really hope this isn't end of hankmed since there will now be an investigation on hank?

Thread