Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x10 Who's Your Daddy

Divya being frustrated with her lack of dating success was interesting as her latest was having the same problem and know wonder the General walked out abruptly but Eddie not putting his foot in his mouth made a nice change, the episode title gave it away that some one was probable adopted and Paige was the most likely

4x11 Dancing With The Devil

All their faces when they thought they were eating possum was priceless and Jeremiah being out of his depth at the night club with Ava was amusing

Hurts Like A Mother

Paige biological mother turning up was kind of odd since why did she wait so long ?

ps that true blood actress is getting around

4x12 Hurts Like A Mother

What a great place Jeremiah has and Divya throwing a great dinner party to introduce Rafa to everyone was nice but it looks like Jeremiah has a thing for Divya

4x13 Something Fishy This Way Comes

What Paige's biological mother said to Evan made sense why she hadn't been around before and the way Talia was behaving was interesting but Amir was brave while Hank was operating on his leg

4x14 Sand Legs

Divya learning that Rafa has a child and that he lied might jeopardizes their future and Paige learning the truth about Lou was interesting but Hank's dedication to his new patient looks like he has to pay the consequences with Harper

PS I am looking forward the two hour movie finale in December

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I am a little bit confused about 2 hour movie i hope we will get a chance to see it.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I think it's classed as a belated season finale so it should be available but it could be split into two episodes

Off-Season Greetings

So glad it got added and it was good episode i really enjoyed but i never expected them to turn it into a new season arc with Hank being unwell but it did look like he had stoke .

4x15 Off-Season Greetings (1)

Eddie saying the ring was an heirloom was bound to come out but I half expected the jeweller to say it was stolen and both parties end up in Las Vegas was a strange coincidence

4x16 Off-Season Greetings (2)

Divya wedding has to be one of the shortest but Paige wishing for a white wedding was nice but with snow there is always going to be travel problems

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Paiges wedding was beautiful and she was lovely.     The Boris angle was unexpected.    The stroke will make for a great new season!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Royal Pains Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 12, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Hankwatch

Nice retuning episode and the flashbacks of Hank's recovery was a great touch and I'm not surprised they didn't recognised Jeremiah with a beard but Hank was bound to figure out they were babysitting him and Divya being pregnant will make thing interesting

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well finding out why they didn't get cover was interesting twist because of  Divya but what an ungrateful patient trying shut down hankmed

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Taking over the closed down ER should solve that problem

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes but i thought it was getting reopen according the patient ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

yeah, but wouldn't that solve the problem too? With the ER reopening, Hank med is bound to have fewer patients and so they don't need all the hankies.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That patient trying to shut down hankmed was ungrateful.  I understand its all about the rules, but really!    Not a fan of divya being pregnant.   why was the ER shut down?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x02 Blythe Spirits

What a selfish daughter lying to her father about her illness after the car crash and the hospital wanting to go into partnership with Hankmed was not what I expected and as for the open house which was a great idea but I wouldn't of invited her who was trying to shut them down and so much for the hunted house

Thread