28 12
Thread
Printable Version

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

This looks good lets hope it lives up to the movie

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Yes and me i hope i can get them before i got but i will have to look for different servers for myself because of the one at a time rule

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I liked the Jurassic parking and the justice at the end

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Imagine having a dad that wanted a urine sample every time you sneaked out

Episode 4 Don't Give a Damn About My Bad Reputation

The shocked look on Patrick face when Kat kicked the trash over him was great but Bianca falsely tells Chastity that she’s dating an older guy ends up turning her into the subject of some really juicy gossip

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The GBF what did he expect dressed like that

Episode 5 Don't Give Up

The look on the guys faces when Kat convert her gas-guzzling car into a bio-diesel vehicle and won the bet

Reply 30#30 bala's post

To be honest he probable paid someone else to do it

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The web cam was funny especially when her dad came in

Reply 35#35 bala's post

What a way to make money but also what a waste of money for those that are watching at 5$ a hit

10 Things I Hate About You 1x07 Light My Fire

Patrick out side Kat's window when see was singing was funny and about time that Bianca's told Chastity a few home truth-es

10 Things I Hate About You 1x08 Dance Little Sister

I thought Bianca’s father measuring her hem line was funny and Cameron trying to protect Bianca from Beau failed

10 Things I Hate About You 1x09 Fight For Your Right

Kat and Bianca throw a house party and Kat gets drunk; Cameron...eats some "loaded" watermelon and confesses his love for Bianca but the best part is the girls think they have got away with it but their father had a hidden camera

Reply 44#44 kellemanske's post

Ten for the first season

Reply 48#48 bala's post

You must of known this was being added because it wasn't on your list for the month

Don't Leave Me This Way

Bianca is sneaking around with Joey behind Chastity back until see spots him kissing but don't know who it is and Kat tries to stages a walkout when the school enforces a new, much stricter, security policy and dress code

Reply 64#64 dannixx's post

Yes the season has finished

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Breaking into school was amusing but Bianca telling the truth about the kiss and the trifle on her head was funny

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Kat punking her dad at dinner with Patrick was funny but which one of his stories about his parents is true

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Kat getting food poisoning was justice for  for not paying for their meal

28 12
Thread