Thread
Printable Version

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes i just finding it funny that they would pay for that all  for pillow fight and almost kissing . that's teenagers for you

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

yes than she catchs him with another girl but Kat really gave patrick an ear-ful

Reply 41#41 xxjujuxx's post

Yes that because story was told in 90 minutes not 12 hours

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-26-2009 07:28  
I thought Bianca’s father measuring her hem line was funny and Cameron trying to protect Bianca from Beau failed
Cameron dance move was funny but getting patrick and kat together was smart move by Bianca force the issue

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-2-2009 04:53  
Kat and Bianca throw a house party and Kat gets drunk; Cameron...eats some "loaded" watermelon and confesses his love for Bianca but the best part is the girls think they have got away with it but the ...
it was funny to see Kat losing control but Cameron finally tell Bianca how he finally feel and get rejected must be hard i really felt bad for Cameron after all of that she says that . Great way to end party telling all the guest someone had crabs . The hidden camera was good I'm sure there won't do that again.   . i love the fact that father still managed out-smart them by just over-protective. .

1 more episode left i wonder what will happen

Wow this show got added just in time for final episode

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well i had suspicion that this might get added now if dark blue get added tomorrow than i will be 2 for 2

Reply 52#52 Teachergirl's post

Well i actually can give you the scoop on that

Spoilers for the Second Season

Is there more to Patrick than we've seen so far?
Right now we're deciding what pieces of Patrick's story to reveal in the next 10 episodes. We want to dole out pieces of his past that explain who Patrick is and why he's a loner. We'll learn more about his family. For example, why weren't they there during the fire? I don't want to give too much away, but we're really excited to give people an unexpected history of Patrick Verona.

The most interesting thing about Kat and Patrick is that the obstacle for them as a couple is themselves—it's not like one of them is in love with someone else. They like each other, and they can't get out of their own way to be with each other. Neither one of them is willing to compromise or meet in the middle.

What we hope to do is tell the story of an epic romance between Kat and Patrick that unfolds over the life of the show, so we're always kind of mindful of not taking things too far.

Just because you mentioned it earlier, would there ever be a third party in the Patrick and Kat relationship?

We've talked about that. I think the audience is interested in who Kat lost her virginity to, and that's something we're thinking about and wanting to explore. And then there's the idea that Patrick is so wrong for Kat on paper, so what happens when she meets the guy who's so right for her? I can't say that those two things will definitely be in the next 10 episodes, but we will explore those things over the life of the series.

Another interesting relationship on 10 Things is Mandela (Jolene Purdy) and Kat. It seems like Mandela might be in love with Kat. Will we see more of that?
All I'm going to say about that is "tune in." As an openly gay creator, it's important for me to reflect that in the show, and Mandela is the character that has the potential to do that. I've always envisioned her as heading in that direction, but that's going to be a slower evolution, over time. But people who were sensing that were not crazy.

Source

Reply 54#54 kellemanske's post

Please note no confirmation about second season-these are they plans if a second season get the green light  (click on source)- missing piece

There are ideas and plans underway for the next 10 episodes, but there has been no official renewal from ABC Family. When will we hear about a pickup for more episodes of 10 Things I Hate About You?
Soon. It's in the hands of ABC Family, and we're told the decision should come shortly after Labor Day. We've delivered solid ratings for them. They've been incredibly supportive of the show, and they love it creatively. I feel really positive about it, but until we get the pickup we won't know for sure.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well what a way end an episode

Reply 61#61 rickman's post

LOL It started 8 weeks ago

but if your talking new season 2010

Reply 66#66 dannixx's post

unconfirmed in 2010

10 Things I Hate About You Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Looking forward to watch this  

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-20-2011 01:00 ]

Da Repercussions

Well breaking into school to take a test has be most amusing thing i have seen. .

ps: the picture for season 2 is the film poster not the tv show

Don't Trust Me

Well Kat trying teach her dad a lesson about Patrick was funny . Bianca getting her friend back was impressive i admire how she stand up for her principles just like Kat. .

Great Expectations

Interesting episode look like both sister got a surprise when dating their boyfriend, what a way show a great time to Kat dine and dash

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

it wasn't her fault it was Patrick he's one that should food poisoning

Meat is Murder

Well Kat getting played by British political student was great

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

to get dates ?

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

everyone lies on dating website it's a given

Thread