Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 160#160 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know but i am still hoping this might get added on here

Reply 161#161 bala's post

For some reason I have only found one reliable source for this show which makes it harder with some of them being tagged

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

I know but this show really drags the storyline which why i am not really bothered about it.

1x61 The Mystery Texter

Loren's dad being the mystery texter stared to become obvious and what was the point in Chloe telling Tyler about the sleeping pills

1x62 Loren Talks Business

Tyler recording the conversation with Chloe was sneaky and for once Phil did the right thing in protecting Don but the Ellie situation is getting frustrating and I think Eddie is right about Loren's style as that's what got her noticed and writing her own songs makes her more special

1x63 The Text Spoof

Phil standing up to Don was impressive but I'm not surprised he's angry after the way he found out Adriana was pregnant, Lily slipped up with the meeting with Eddie but Chloe getting the wrong idea was amusing

1x64 Eddie Demands Answers

Eddie demanding answers after snatching Chloe's phone was interesting but you just knew she would lie through her teeth and you can understand why Loren and Melissa thought Adriana was responsible for the text and that has to be the best cliffhanger so far, is the witch dead

1x65 Missing

I'm not surprised Loren and Max are worried when Eddie goes missing especially after finding Chloe below the balcony and if she don't survive they will think Eddie is responsible, Eddie giving the fan his autograph will under that stress was nice but another cliffhanger with Eddie this time

1x66 Bad News Travels Fast

I'm assuming the so called fan stole the car from the petrol station because if that was Eddie's body in the car it would be unthinkable

1x67 Max Looks For Answers

Phil declining some easy money from Ray was impressive but with Adriana on his back I can see him doing the job and Jake seeking comfort from Kelly while drunk I seen coming

1x68 Seeing A Ghost

With Chloe still in a coma and no confirmation about the body in Eddie's car it's wasn't looking good especially with Loren seeing ghost's but seeing him at the end was nice and Loren's classmates seek details about Eddie was bound to happen when she went to school

1x69 Waking Up

I'm not surprised Loren run into problems in the recording studio but hearing the tremble in her voice made it more authentic, Chloe coming out of her coma was great but lets hope she remembers every thing that happened not just the argument with Eddie and what Don has planned for Ellie and the surgery is going to be interesting

1x70 A Strange Call

Tyler doing his best to poison Chloe's mind is sickening and the couple helping Eddie are strange but it does look like they have his best interest at heart with the police thinking he pushed Chloe and the guy who attacked Eddie dying in his car was karma

1x71 Max and Nora Go to Ojai

Tyler convincing Chloe that Eddie pushed her might be a blessing in disguise with Eddie being at the petrol station he couldn't of pushed her and got to the the station at that time which would have them purging themselves, Nora walking into Don's trap for Ellie would be horrendous

1x72 Loren And Kelly Clash

Don dying by the trap he set to kill Ellie ironic especially with Ellie knocking him out with the gas leak but I hope she gets caught for his murder and the blackmail and Melissa's job offer I thing is just to get the unseen video footage of Eddie

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 15:45  
Eddie demanding answers after snatching Chloe's phone was interesting but you just knew she would lie through her teeth and you can understand why Loren and Melissa thought Adriana was responsible for ...
That was good cliffhanger but she more lives than a cat

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 16:53  
I'm not surprised Loren and Max are worried when Eddie goes missing especially after finding Chloe below the balcony and if she don't survive they will think Eddie is responsible, Eddie giving the fan ...
Yes but Loren is worrying to the extreme she should be patient . Max is every right to be worried

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 17:57  
I'm assuming the so called fan stole the car from the petrol station because if that was Eddie's body in the car it would be unthinkable
Well things are sparling out of control and who knows what happen to eddie

1x73 A Message for Loren

I think Ellie went to Nora's for an alibi but knowing her she will get away with knocking him out and I hope Max can prove Chloe and Tyler were responsible for his wife death because they have got away with it for far to long which would be ironic after Tyler opened the can of worms, If Adriana loosing her father wasn't bad enough but to have Phil framed for the arson along with being pregnant is unbelievable

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

Yes she finally took advantage of him but it does take two but i am glad tracy did go out looking for him otherwise he would truely be screwed.

Thread