Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

About Miami Medical

Miami Medical premiered on CBS on April 02, 2010

About the Show:
Miami Medical is about a team of expert surgeons who work at one of the premiere trauma facilities in the country, where only patients with life threatening injuries are treated. Dr. Matthew Proctor (Jeremy Northam) is new to the trauma team, after a tour of duty in a MASH unit during the Gulf war. Dr. Eva Zambrano (Lana Parrilla) is a workaholic surgeon who is more comfortable in her scrubs than she is out in the real world. Dr. Christopher Deleo, "Dr. C.," is a playboy who thrives on the high-stakes of trauma medicine and is, by his own description, a genius redneck. Dr. Serena Warren (Elisabeth Harnois) is fresh out of medical school, and head nurse Tuck Brody (Omar Gooding) keeps the doctors on track and the patients' families updated in this chaotic corner of the medical profession. Together, this team of doctors excels in the "golden hour," the 60 minutes after being critically injured, when a patient's life hangs in the balance.

Cast:
Omar GoodingTuck Brody
Elisabeth HarnoisDr. Serena Warren
Lana ParrillaDr Marisol Zambrano
Mike VogelDr. Chris DeLeo
Jeremy NorthamDr. Matt Proctor

Watch it now!
How to become a VIP Member.

Source:tvrage

POSTED
Recent Ratings

About Lost Girl

Lost Girl premiered on Showcase on September 12, 2010

About the Show:
Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door — until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. Now she has hit the road alone and afraid.
She discovers she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved yet horrified to find out that she is not alone, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

With the help of her human sidekick, Kenzi, and Dyson, a sexy police detective, Bo takes on a challenge every week helping a Fae or human client who comes to her to solve a mystery, or to right a wrong.

Cast:
Anna SilkBo
Ksenia SoloKenzi
Kristen Holden-RiedDyson
Cle BennettAsh
K. C. CollinsMob
Rick HowlandTrick
Zoie PalmerLauren

Watch it now!

Official Site: Showcase
Source: tvrage

POSTED

Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Points +10 Thank You 12-7-2010 08:21
  • spratt89 Treasure +2 Thank You 12-7-2010 08:21

I will hold the episode guide for Lost Girl until the information is available for the last episode

About Luther

Luther premiered on BBC One on May 04, 2010

About the Show:
A dark psychological crime drama starring Idris Elba as Luther, a man struggling with his own terrible demons, who might be as dangerous as the depraved murderers he hunts.

Unlike most other dramas each episode of this crime thriller opens by revealing a killer's identity. The murder is then investigated and the relationship between the hunter and their victim is investigated.

Cast:
Dermot CrowleyDSU Martin Schenk
Idris ElbaDCI John Luther
Indira VarmaZoe Luther
Paul McGannMark North
Ruth WilsonAlice
Saskia ReevesDSU Rose Teller
Steven MackintoshDCI Ian Reed
Warren BrownDS Justin Ripley

Watch it now!

Source: BBC, tv.com & tvrage

POSTED
Recent Ratings

Reply 1700#1700 waterlilybarb's post

I've found bala's episode guide for Luther so i have deleted mine and re-posted the about to match the colour

[b][color=Green]Thank you. :) ~ Barb[/b][/color]

Reply 1700#1700 waterlilybarb's post

I have also gone through the list to try and make sure i don't duplicate anything and what i think Ive found that are missing are abouts for In Plain Sight - Personal Affairs - Popular - Missing - Hope Springs - Desperate Romantics and both for Tell Me You Love Me so for now i have prepared where applicable matching guides and only if and when they are required

I cant find abouts for Happy Town or Whistler so i have prepared them but only if and when they are required

Reply 1707#1707 codebreaker's post

Thank you.  Those shows all did need abouts.  I'm going to try & get some stuff posted today to get caught up.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1708#1708 waterlilybarb's post

I think Ive found another two missing abouts for Sophie and Canterbury's Law so when your ready i have them all prepared and ready to go

Reply 1709#1709 codebreaker's post

Thanks.  I'll post when I'm caught up.  Getting there - but I REALLY got behind.  I even found the episode guides that were already done for Reno 911!.  I will be doing some more this evening - since my head isn't pounding, I'm trying to do as much as I can while I'm able.

Season 1

Episode 1 It’s A Fae, Fae, Fae, Fae World
Bo has been living on the run for years, trying to figure out why she kills people when she kisses them. After leaving someone she kills out in the open, she is contacted by a group called The Fae. She discovers who and what she is, and is told to join one of two tribes, either the Light or the Dark. She refuses and chooses the side of humanity instead.

Episode 2 Where There’s A Will, There’s A Fae
Bo agrees to help a will-o'-the-wisp find the person who stole his treasure in exchange for information on her birth-parents. More is revealed of the world of the Fae, including some species of Fae and their society. Bo also gains two allies in her search for her truths.

Episode 3 Oh Kappa, My Kappa
Bo and Kenzi open a private investigation office. Their first job is to find a missing student at a local college. Kenzi goes undercover in the college, Bo joins campus security to uncover what happened. Bo and Dyson's relationship goes on the rocks and another species of Fae is revealed.

Episode 4 Faetal Attraction
Bo tries to handle being rejected by Dyson with the help of Kenzi. Dyson tries the same with Hale's help as well. A fury and her husband meet Bo and the fury tries to hire Bo to kill a human. She refuses and all hell breaks loose.

Episode 5 Dead Lucky
Bo is hired by a Dark Fae named Mayer to find out how a human managed to win a bet with him. The reward for finding out is having an Oracle reveal something of Bo's past to her. Bo solves the mystery by finding out that a Fae that can jump between human corpses, called a Hsien, managed the deed. In the end, the answers Bo seeks are not given, but she does learn one thing. Her mother is alive, and coming for Bo.

Episode 6 Food for Thought
Bo and Kenzi follow Lauren as she tends to a sick Aswang, a type of Fae that is a carrion eater. Kenzi eats some soup that made the Aswang ill and becomes gravely ill as well. Bo and Lauren attempt to locate the source of the disease that is killing the pair before it is too late. Trick sells something precious to him for Kenzi's sake, and Dyson's relationship with Kenzi becomes stronger. Bo also finds that with Lauren's help she has more control over her powers and can feed without killing humans any longer.

Episode 7 ArachnoFaebia
Kenzi is running a scam in which she is cleansing homes of evil spirits. She does so in a home where a murder/suicide took place. In the process of doing so, she is bitten by a Djieiene, an Under Fae creature that is similar to a giant spider. Over the course of the episode, Bo and Hale are also bitten and the paranoia created makes them try to kill each other. The only hope for them to be saved is Lauren and Dyson who are running out of time.

Episode 8 Vexed
Bo gets a possible lead on her mother from a vampire. That lead takes her to an inmate on death row named Lou Ann, but it seems to be a false lead. The vampire is then found murdered, and Bo concludes that there is another Fae involved. She uses her Dark Fae contacts to find that the murderer is a Fae named Vex who is a kind of Fae called a Mesmer. She attempts to get help from the Light Fae and is refused. Lauren is forced to betray Bo by The Ash, and her relationship with Bo is damaged severely. Bo then attempts to get answers from and revenge on Vex, but he is more powerful than Bo expected.

Episode 9 Fae Day
The Fae are celebrating their holiest day called La Shoshain. In the middle of the partying at Trick's bar, a Banshee calls out the impending death of one of the people there. Bo becomes involved with solving a long held family fight from one of the Noble Fae families and Kenzi becomes romantically involved with the brother marked for death. Bo calls for a Agallamh which forces the two brothers of the family to attempt to reconcile their differences. Through the story we also learn about Fae history and that Trick is a being known as the Blood King who set out the rules of the Fae in the past.

Episode 10 The Mourning After
Bo is hired to investigate the suicide of a woman by her sister. In the process of doing so, she encounters a Dark Fae succubus named Saskia. Saskia displaces Kenzi in Bo’s life, and the new pair attempt to solve the mystery. Trick in the meantime is threatened with the loss of his bar, The Dal Riata, when a business associate arrives to claim an item from him which seems to have vanished. Kenzi agrees to help Trick locate the missing item by summoning a Lightning Bird for him. Bo comes to battle an Albaster, who is the natural enemy of the succubi as her investigation continues with deadly results and Bo making a decision about Saskia’s involvement in her life.

Episode 11 Faetal Justice
Dyson wakes up outside of a club with a recently deceased Dark Fae named Ba'al beside him and blood all over his body. He obtains sanctuary from Trick, and discovers that he has no memories of what happened to him, and asks for help from Bo to find out why. In the meantime, The Morrigan blames Dyson for the death of Ba'al, an associate of her favorite Vex and looks for revenge on Dyson for this. Both The Morrigan and The Ash attempt to convince Dyson to give himself up but without success. Bo in the meantime searches at a Dark Fae owned club which Vex runs trying to solve the mystery. She discovers that there is more to the place than is on the surface and discovers the truth of what happened.

Episode 12 Members Only
To help an old friend of Kenzi's, Bo and Dyson pose as a married couple to go undercover at a country club. Dyson pressures Trick to tell Bo what they know of her origins.Bo and Dyson go undercover as a married power couple at a swank country club to help an old friend from Kenzi's criminal past.

Episode 13 Blood Lines
Bo discovers that her friends have kept secrets from her and, after finding out her mother's identity, searches for her by herself. Dyson seeks aid from a Norn, making a sacrifice to protect Bo.

Source:Wikipedia

POSTED
Recent Ratings

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Bad Universe, Canterbury's Law, Desperate Romantics, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Los Angeles, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing, Nip/Tuck, Outlaw, Personal Affairs, Popular, Pulse, Sophie, Tell Me You Love Me, The Event, The Pacific, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
DONE FOR NOW

Sci-Fi:
DONE FOR NOW

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
DONE FOR NOW

Animation:
DONE FOR NOW

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Blood +, Robot Chicken

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, The Cleveland Show, The Middle, The Vampire Diaries, V, Warehouse 13, Modern Family, Community, Cougar Town, Eureka, Human Target, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House, Glee, Eastbound & Down (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1709#1709 codebreaker's post

OK - I've posted everything done up until now.  I have updated the list to include the shows you mentioned.  I'm out of points again, so will have another mod award the points for the shows I didn't get. Thanks.

About Canterbury's Law

Never settle.

Canterbury's Law premiered on FOX on March 10, 2008

About the Show:
Canterbury's Law is a courtroom drama about a rebellious defense attorney, Elizabeth Canterbury (Julianna Margulies) who bends the law in order to protect the innocent falsely accused of crimes. Elizabeth is a hot-shot attorney on the rise, and often takes on risky, unpopular cases in order to advance her career.

Elizabeth and her husband Matthew (Aidan Quinn) carry the burden of their young son's mysterious disappearance and moved to Providence, Rhode Island in order to get away from the tragedy as an attempt to start fresh and put their relationship back together. But that proves hard to do when the cases Elizabeth takes on provide a constant reminder of the justice they never received in their own lives.

At the firm, Elizabeth has a staff of brilliant attorneys. Russell Cross (Ben Shenkman) was forced out of the Providence DA's office after going up against his morality-deprived boss, Zach Williams. Now, reputation shattered, Russell is taken in by Canterbury and provides her with a voice of reason, even when she refuses to listen. Also part of the crew are Chester Fields (Keith Robinson) and Molly McConnell (Trieste Dunn), associates who have very different backgrounds, but are equally good at what they do.

Canterbury's Law shows the hard path, from professional and personal battles, to haunting memories, that some take to find their inner-string and victory in order to help those in need.

Cast:
Julianna MarguliesElizabeth Canterbury
Ben ShenkmanRussell Cross
Trieste DunnMolly McConnell
Keith RobinsonChester Fields
Linus RoacheMatthew Canterbury

Watch it now!

POSTED

Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Treasure +2 Thank You 12-7-2010 08:20
  • spratt89 Points +10 Thank You 12-7-2010 08:20

About Desperate Romantics

Desperate Romantics premiered on BBC TWO on July 21, 2009

About the Show:
Desperate Romantics is a drama series which takes a look at the lives of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood. Three young rebellious artists are determined to reform the art world.

Can an art-school trio of mid-19th-century rounders make for sexy and compelling viewing? If the trio is the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood of the smashing British series Desperate Romantics, the answer is a resounding yes. Desperate Romantics  focuses on the real-life art students John Millais, Dante Gabriel Rosetti, and William Holman Hunt, who shocked the art world of 1840s London and the Royal Academy of Art by rejecting the staid style of the day and championing the Pre-Raphaelite style of realism and Christian symbolism in their painting. If to modern ears that doesn't sound particularly shocking, Desperate Romantics  paints a compelling portrait of these artists as the rock 'n' rollers of their era, perhaps even the punk movement. They're insolent, self-absorbed, randy, and dismissive of the current Zeitgeist--though still insecure enough to want the blessing of influential critic John Ruskin and annoyed by the judgmental tone taken by prominent novelist Charles Dickens. The storytelling is based on enough fact to immerse the viewer into the world completely.

The series is shot with sumptuous cinematography and suggests that the insatiable appetites of the three Pre-Raphaelite "brothers" went a long way toward shaping their radical, influential artistic view. "Where is the life?! The blood?!" shrieks Millais in the middle of a hushed art exhibition. Fans of British period dramas, art history, and bedroom farces will find plenty to keep them occupied in Desperate Romantics.

Cast:
Aidan TurnerDante Gabriel Rossetti
Amy MansonLizzie Siddal
Jennie JacquesAnnie Miller
Rafe SpallWilliam "Maniac" Hunt
Sam CraneFred Walters
Samuel BarnettJohn Millais
Tom HollanderJohn Ruskin
Zoe TapperEffie Ruskin

Watch it now!

Official Site: BBC TWO
Source: tvrage & amazon.com

POSTED

Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Treasure +2 Thank You 12-7-2010 08:19
  • spratt89 Points +10 Thank You 12-7-2010 08:19

About Happy Town

Don't let the name fool you.

Happy Town premiered on ABC on April 28, 2010

About the Show:
A mystery set in a small community that has just experienced its first serious crime in years. For the past seven years Haplin, Minnesota's lived up to its nickname, Happy Town. Even the air is sweet with the smell of bread from the industrial bakery. Unfortunately, everything is about to change. Seven years ago, an unknown psycho, nick-named "The Magic Man" kidnapped seven children before Sheriff Griffin Conroy chased him away. But the discovery of a local's gruesome murder and the disappearance of a new child have everyone whispering the Magic Man is back. Now, Mayor Haplin has ordered Deputy Tommy Conroy to replace his father as Sheriff whether he wants the job, or not. Tommy knows better than to cross the town royalty, whose bakery employs half the town, including his wife. As Tommy begins investigating, his friends and neighbors become suspects and the quiet small town life he's always cherished begins to sour. But Tommy's not the only one investigating Haplin. A mysterious young woman has just arrived in town, and she's quietly searching for answers about her family's history with the residents of Happy Town.

Cast:
Amy AckerRachel Conroy
Sam NeillMerritt Grieves
Lauren GermanHenley Boone
Geoff StultsTommy Conroy
Robert WisdomRoger Hobbs
Sarah GadonGeorgia Bravin
Jay PaulsonEli 'Root Beer' Rogers
Ben SchnetzerAndrew Haplin
Steven WeberJohn Haplin

Watch it now!

POSTED

Recent Ratings
  • shinny Treasure +2 Thanks! 12-7-2010 07:38
  • shinny Points +10 Thanks! 12-7-2010 07:38

About Hope Springs

Hiding Out in the Scottish Highlands.

Hope Springs premiered on BBC One on June 07, 2009

About the Show:
Hope Springs is a vibrant, thrilling and funny drama formBBC One about four fabulous female ex-cons trying to go straight.

The series centres on Ellie, Hannah, Josie and Shoo as they embark on the final stage of their long-held plan to live out the rest of their lives on a beach in Barbados, courtesy of £3million stolen from Ellie's violent and vengeful gangster husband.

However, by a cruel twist of fate, the glamorous girls end up in hiding in Hope Springs, a small Scottish Highland village, without any money, any passports or indeed any hope.

All they have to do is hide their true identities and keep their heads down in order to revisit their Barbados idyll... but little do they know that Hope Springs is going to change their lives forever.

Hope Springs is a sparklingly modern fish-out-of-water comedy drama set against the stunning backdrop of gorgeous Scottish scenery.

Made by Shed Productions – the production company behind hit series including Waterloo Road, Bad Girls and Footballers' Wives – Hope Springs is about losing millions and finding them again, falling in love in unlikely places, making a home and chasing your dreams.

But, most of all, it's about finding a real family amongst friends.

Cast:
Alex KingstonEllie Lagden
Sian ReevesHannah Temple
Christine BottomleyShoo Coggan
Vinette RobinsonJosie Porritt

Watch it now!

Source: BBC PRESS OFICE & tvrage

POSTED

Recent Ratings
  • shinny Treasure +2 Thanks! 12-7-2010 07:37
  • shinny Points +10 Thanks! 12-7-2010 07:37

About Missing

Missing premiered on BBC One on March 16, 2009

About the Show:
This daytime drama series from the BBC follows DS Mary Jane Croft and her colleagues in the Missing Persons Unit as they track down missing people from in and around Dover.

Mary Jane and her story form the emotional heart of the series. MJ, as she likes to be known, harbours a dark personal secret: a missing sister of her own. This is what motivated her to join the unit and it is her journey to face up to her past that runs through every episode and provides the emotionally charged denouement of the series. Each episode tackles a very different missing persons case which MJ and her team must try to solve. They are in a race against time, since each case often involves people at risk, either from themselves or others.

Cast:
Pauline QuirkeDS Mary Jane Croft
Mark WingettDanny Hayworth
Pooja ShahAmy Garnett
Felix Scott DC Jason Doyle

Watch it now!

Source: tv.com & IMDb

POSTED

Recent Ratings

About Personal Affairs

Personal Affairs premiered on June 16, 2009.

About the Show:
Set against an emotional backdrop of friendship, ambition, sex and filing, this series is an offbeat drama that follows the fortunes of four fabulous personal assistants in the City.

Bringing together many of the elements which make up everyday office life, Personal Affairs takes a sexy peek at office life through the characters of Lucy, Midge, Sid, Nicole plus Grace – the seemingly perfect, but utterly mysterious, girl at the centre of it all.

On the surface, the show explores the secrets and lies the women hold, the men they date and work for, and the balance of power between them and their highly paid, hugely-privileged bosses.

But an extraordinary event in the opening episode is just the starting point for a mystery that reverberates across the series and promises to have viewers questioning what happened, who is responsible and what the dark secrets are that lurk beneath the bright lights of the City.

Cast:
Annabel ScholeyMichelle "Midge" Lerner
Laura AikmanLucy Baxter
Maimie McCoyNicole Palmerston-Amory
Olivia GrantGrace Darling
Ruth NeggaDoris "Sid" Siddiqi
Robert GantRock van Gelder
Darren BoydSimon Turner
Emily BruniRachel Klein
Archie PanjabiJane Lesser
Mark BentonIain Ebelthite

Watch it now!

Source: tvrage & BBC PRESS OFFICE

POSTED

Recent Ratings

About Popular

Popular premiered on The WB on September 29, 1999

About the Show:
Who's Hot and Who's Not?

At Kennedy High, it's all-out war between the popular students and the unpopular students, from the jocks that rule the school to the geeks that tend to keep to themselves.

The popular students include Brooke McQueen, the head of the cheerleading squad and the prettiest girl in school; Nicole Julian, Brooke's best friend, fellow cheerleader, and hell-on-wheels; Mary Cherry, a crazy Texan girl from an outrageously wealthy family; and Mike "Sugar Daddy" Bernadino, the star football player and a gangster wanna-be.

On the other end of the spectrum are the unpopular students: Sam McPherson, the smart girl; Harrison John, a geek who has a crush on Brooke; Carmen Ferrara, a girl outcasted due to her heavy stature, but underneath it all she has a heart of gold; and Lily Esposito, a tomboy activist.

Brooke McQueen and Sam McPherson become instant enemies. Their rival is made worse when their parents marry each other, straining both their home life and their school life.

Cast:
Leslie BibbBrooke McQueen
Carly PopeSamantha "Sam" McPherson
Tamara MelloLily Esposito
Christopher GorhamHarrison John
Sara RueCarmen Ferrara
Bryce JohnsonJosh Ford
Tammy Lynn MichaelsNicole Julian
Ron LesterMike "Sugar Daddy" Bernadino
Leslie GrossmanMary Cherry
Lisa DarrJane McPherson

Watch it now!