Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Good episode it was a shame that Merlin couldn't use magic to save the girl but a nice touching scene at the lake

I thought the lady of the lake was merlin's half sister and the beast part was just weird.  I'm a bit confused about the whole episode and how it fits with the legend unless it's not suppose to fit at all.

Ideas???

"sweet dreams"

Okay so I saw the "sweet Dreams"  episode and it kinda com-pletely reminds me of the uther/troll episode.

Running out of ideas already??

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

Well she was funny the story-line was different as both of them were enchanted not just one.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Merlin leaving the flowers and note for Gwen was funny but an easy mistake to make

Well another good episode look morgana has gone onto other side and uther knows she's responsible but has no proof.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Morgana standing up to Uther was great and Merlin's climes into the future was interesting

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

The question now is what will he do-that glimpse was really helpful it didn't give enough go on-did it ?

This has built up nicely for the season finale

Reply 44#44 spratt89's post

yes it has merlin forced release the dragon and now the dragon wants revenge

I get the feeling we will be left with a cliffhanger to end this season

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Merlin trying to wake Gaius was funny and releasing the Dragon should lead to a good season final

Well it was a great season finale and they have all but confirmed a third season

Loved this last eppy. So good to learn more about Merlin's powers and it was sad for him at the same time.

Reply 49#49 gabsimom's post

Merlin inheriting his fathers powers should be good to see how this progress next season

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

yeah it was good episode but also disappointing how long can merlin keep magic from Arthur i mean every time he's get knocked out.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I have to agree. It was a great season and I can't wait for the next one. Arthur is going to find out sometime and it will be interesting how he does. I mean if his feelings towards gwen is any indication it seems that he will accept Arthur and protect him.

Am I the only one who likes Merlin and Arthur as a couple lol. Gwen's true love is obviously Lancelot.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Merlin Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 11, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

A very good start to the season i knew there something different with morgana and i got to admit i like that face she's evil but what a way to end the first episode. it's kind of shame we wait next week to see what happening. .

Thread