Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Can i do both for Psychoville which isnt on your list

Reply 1561#1561 codebreaker's post

Yes you can.  I didn't even notice it had been added.  Thanks for offering.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

About Psychoville

Psychoville premiered on BBC TWO on June 18, 2009

About the Show:
After creating the kind of northern town nightmares are made of, The League Of Gentlemen's Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton are looking for a new place to settle down... welcome to Psychoville.

Written by the Leagsters for BBC Two, Psychoville is a dark character comedy mystery featuring characters from all over the UK, who each receive a mysterious letter.

Cast:
Alex WaldmannDrew
Reece ShearsmithPhil
Dawn FrenchJoy
Steve PembertonLomax
Reece ShearsmithMr Jelly
Jason TompkinsRobert
Reece ShearsmithMaureen
Steve PembertonDavid

Watch it now!
How to become a VIP Member.

Visit Psychoville forum here.

Visit The Official Site: Psychoville on BBC
Source: BBC

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:43 ]
Recent Ratings

Psychoville Season 1 Episode Guide

Episode 1
Original Air Date—Thursday June 18th, 2009
The League Of Gentlemen creators Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton introduce a mystery surrounding a set of odd characters who are apparently connected by their past. The first episode begins with the delivery of cards bearing the anonymous message: "I know what you did."

Episode 2
Original Air Date—Thursday June 25th, 2009
The anonymous cards are followed by further contact from the mysterious black-gloved figure as this dark comedic thriller continues. Mr. Lomax works toward a special acquisition for his collection. David's mum misinterprets what happened during a recent Murder Mystery Evening and sets certain events in motion. Robert receives an unexpected dinner invitation from Debbie.

Episode 3
Original Air Date—Thursday July 02nd, 2009
The plot thickens as Mr Jelly explains how he ended up with only one hand and why his nemesis, Mr Jolly, is to blame for everything. Mr. Lomax meets the Crabtree sisters in person at a private auction. David and his mum dispatch their next victim, and Robert gets his revenge on Debbie.

Episode 4
Original Air Date—Thursday July 09th, 2009
More mysteries unfold as David and his mum, Maureen, continue to rack up the body count.

Episode 5
Original Air Date—Thursday July 16th, 2009
David and Maureen lure their next victim. Joy seems closer to making her dream for little Freddie come true, and Mr Jolly explains to Mr Jelly the motive behind the blackmail letters.

Episode 6
Original Air Date—Thursday July 23rd, 2009
Robert takes advantage of Debbie's amnesia. Mr Jelly is placed in jeopardy once again. Maureen, meanwhile, learns the truth about David; and Mr Lomax must replace his home helper Michael.

Episode 7
Original Air Date—Thursday July 30th, 2009
In this final episode, all will be judged for their crimes. But, will they meet their accuser face to face?

Source: tvrage

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:44 ]
Recent Ratings

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Bad Universe, Boardwalk Empire, Desperate Romantics, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Los Angeles, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Lost Girl, Luthor, Miami Medical, Missing, Nip/Tuck, Outlaw, Personal Affairs, Popular, Pulse, Sophie, Southland, Tell Me You Love Me, The Event, The Good Guys, The Pacific, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
The Walking Dead

Comedy:
30 Seconds, Kath & Kim, Louie, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Scoundrels, Surviving Suburbia, Terriers, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop

Sci-Fi:
DONE FOR NOW

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Last Chance to See, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Marriage Ref, The Hills, Time Warp

Animation:
Mad, Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Robot Chicken, Reno 911!

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House, Glee, Eastbound & Down (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1560#1560 bala's post

I haven't posted the guides yet for Chase, The Event  & No Ordinary Family on purpose.  Adam is going to do the abouts, and since we're now posting them in one thread, it's easier to post the same time.  I'll leave him a note that the guides are here when he's ready to post them.

Can i do about for Worst Week please

Can i also do about for About A Girl please

Can i also do about for Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire please

Can i also do about and Season 2 Episode Guide for Party Down and about for Drop Dead Diva

Reply 1570#1570 codebreaker's post

You are welcome to do them all.  Thank you for offering.   I will update the list.

About Worst Week

Worst Week premiered on CBS on September 22, 2008

About the Show:
Sam Briggs (Kyle Bornheimer) is an entertainment magazine editor who will go to any lengths necessary to impress his girlfriend's parents; however, that proves to be easier said than done. Sam and his girlfriend, Melanie Clayton (Erinn Hayes), have to break the news to her very conservative parents that they are engaged to be married and have a baby on the way. Melanie's father, Dick (Kurtwood Smith), a stern judge, and her mother, Angela (Nancy Lenehan), are over protective of their daughter and have trouble dealing with the anger and resentment they have toward Sam. Despite Sam's valient efforts, each positive step he takes usually results in two steps back.  

Cast:
Erinn HayesMelanie Clayton
Kurtwood SmithDick Clayton
Kyle BornheimerSam Briggs
Nancy LenehanAngela Clayton

Watch it now!

Visit  Worst Week forum here.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:44 ]
Recent Ratings

About - About A Girl

About A Girl premiered on The N on October 05, 2007

About the Show:
When Amy's single dorm room turns out to be an uninhabitable sty, she rents a room off campus. Sharing a house with four testosterone-fueled buddies is destined to be a wild, unpredictable mess -- especially since they're all kinda hot. Things aren't always smooth as she tries to either adjust to or change their habits and wrestles with her unrequited attraction to one of them.

Cast:
Braden Leslie WilliamsMcRitchie
Chiara ZanniAmy
Jesse HutchJason
Marshall PorterBenny
Sandy Wayne RobsonDude

Watch it now!

Visit About a Girl forum here.

Source: tvrage, & wikipedia

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:45 ]
Recent Ratings

About Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire

Kröd Mändoon premiered on Comedy Central on April 09, 2009

About the Show:
Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire is a new comedic fantasy series premiering on Comedy Central and BBC Two.

The series follows a reluctant hero named Kröd Mändoon. The often underconfident freedom fighter is the last great hope in the struggle against an evil ruler known as Chancellor Dongalor. To help in his fight, Kröd has assembled a band of remarkably useless fighters. Together, they must overcome a variety of evil obstacles in a quest to save their world.

Cast:
Sean MaguireKröd Mändoon
Matt LucasChancellor Dongalor
India de BeaufortAneka
Marques RayBruce
Kevin HartZezelryck
Steve SpeirsDude

Watch it now!

Visit  Krod Mandoon forum here.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:45 ]
Recent Ratings

About Party Down

Party Down premiered on Starz on March 20, 2009

About the Show:
Party Down follows a Los Angeles catering team - a sextet of Hollywood wannabes stuck working for tips while hoping for their "big break." Each episode of this half-hour comedy finds the hapless catering team working a new event - and inevitably getting tangled up with the colorful guests and their absurd lives.

Cast:
Adam ScottHenry Pollard
Lizzy CaplanCasey Klein
Ken MarinoRon Donald
Ryan HansenKyle Bradway
Martin StarrRoman DeBeers
Megan MullallyLydia Dunfree
Jane LynchConstance Carmell
Jennifer CoolidgeBobbie St. Brown

Watch it now!

Visit Party Down forum here.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:46 ]
Recent Ratings

Party Down Season 2 Episode Guide

Episode 1 Jackal Onassis Backstage Party
As the struggling new Party Down team leader, Henry is forced to juggle an incognito rock star, the return of of Ron Donald and Casey, the girl who broke his heart.

Episode 2 Precious Lights Pre-School Auction
Having trouble letting go of his leadership position, Ron and Henry clash at a fundraiser where parents will do anything to get their kids into an exclusive elementary school.

Episode 3 Nick Dicintio's Orgy Night
Catering an orgy proves to be the wrong place for Ron to deal with his recent breakup. Roman seizes the opportunity to help the host create the ideal orgy atmosphere.

Episode 4 James Ellison Funeral
The funeral of a patriarch goes awry when the deceased's mistress arrives to pay her last repects. Kyle is mesmerized by the possibility of learning the blues from a real bluesman

Episode 5 Steve Guttenberg's Birthday
At his own birthday, Steve Guttenberg volunteers to turn his party into a writing workshop when he overhears Roman and writing partner Kent discussing their script.

Episode 6 Not On Your Wife Opening Night
At a community theater, the onstage farce trickles into real life as Kyle promises to help his old mentor by romancing a wealthy female patron with the funds to save the theater.

Episode 7 Party Down Company Picnic
Competition is the word of the day as Ron competes for a job at the head office, Casey for best all around at the events and Roman and Kyle compete with Val Halla catering.

Episode 8 Joel Munt’s Big Deal Party
Roman is less than thrilled when he discovers the party is being thrown by his 'sell-out' writing partner who hired him to rub his face in the sale of his new spec script.

Episode 9 Cole Landry’s Draft Day Party
When top college QB Cole Landry unexpectedly slips in the draft, rumors begin circulating that tangle Casey and Henry in the secret lives of college athletes.

Episode 10 Constance Carmell Wedding
Constance is getting married and she's hired her Party Down friends to make sure they attend. Ron, guided by Constance's wisdom to 'follow your heart', makes a desperate bid for love.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:46 ]
Recent Ratings

Can i also do about for Drop Dead Diva

Reply 1577#1577 codebreaker's post

Yes.  I did update it in the list.  Could you use a pink shade for the colour please, so it will match the epi guides?  Thanks.

About Drop Dead Diva

Sometimes life throws you curves.

Drop Dead Diva premiered on Lifetime on July 12, 2009

About the Show:
In the first season of “Drop Dead Diva,” beautiful-but-vapid model wannabe Deb suddenly finds herself in front of heaven’s gatekeeper, Fred, following a fatal car crash. Outraged by her sudden demise, she attempts to persuade Fred to return her to her shallow existence but is accidentally relegated to the body of the recently deceased Jane Bingum. An intelligent, thoughtful and plus-size attorney with a loyal assistant, Teri, Jane has always lived in the shadow of her colleagues, whereas Deb has always relied on her external beauty. By a twist of fate and a bolt of divine intervention, Deb must come to terms with inhabiting Jane’s curvier frame and learn to reconcile her beauty-queen ways with her brilliant new mind.

At the close of last season, Deb was ready to let go of her past and embrace her new life as Jane. But the unexpected arrival of Jane’s “secret” husband, Ethan, at her doorstep left her with more questions than ever. To make matters worse, Jane may be disbarred after breaching client-attorney confidentiality when, against the firm’s advisement, she reported her client for fraud. Faced with a new love triangle and the uncertainty of her career, Jane must, once again, chart out a new future for herself.

Cast:
Brooke ElliottJane Bingum
Margaret ChoTeri Lee
Jackson HurstGrayson Kent
Kate LeveringKim Kaswell
April BowlbyStacy Barrett
Josh StambergJ. Parker

Watch it now!

Visit  Drop Dead Diva forum here.

Source: Lifetime, tvrage

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-16-2011 08:47 ]
Recent Ratings

Can i do episode guides season 1 - 7 for  Curb Your Enthusiasm and i will even match the Navy colour in about

Thread