Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1398#1398 bala's post

That links to the top of this page.  Did you post earlier that you'd like to do the guides for these shows?  If so, no problem (and please find me the post).  Otherwise, please wait until I OK it.  These 2 are fine, as they have not been done yet, but sometimes they are and I haven't had a chance to pdate the list.  Thanks.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Luthor, Memphis Beat, Miami Medical, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Persons Unknown, Popular, Pretty Little Liars, Rookie Blue, Sophie, Southland, Tell Me You Love Me, The Beast, The Bridge, The Gates, The Good Guys, The Pacific, The Pillars of the Earth, Unnatural History, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
About A Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Drop Dead Diva, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hot in Cleveland, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Louie, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Notes from the Underbelly, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Scoundrels, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, The Universe

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Last Chance to See, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Marriage Ref, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1401#1401 waterlilybarb's post

see comment 1348 on page 90

I will have ago at doing the Abouts and Episode guides from the list below, I will give each show once added to VIP Site 5 days before I do the About and Episode Guides, so if anyone else would like to do the About or Episode Guide then Please let Barb know in this thread.

Memphis Beat (Will Do About & Episode Guide In October)
Hot In Cleveland (Will Do About & Episode Guide In October)
Hellcats (Will Do Episode Guide On 6/10/10 If Nobody Else Offers)
Nikita (Will Do About & Episode Guide On 10/10/10 If Nobody Else Offers)

Episode Guides I Will Continue To Do

30 Rock Season 5, Bones Season 6, Caprica Season 2, Chuck Season 4, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Criminal Minds Season 6, Eureka Season 4, Greek Season 4, Human Target Season 2, Law & Order SVU Season 12, Modern Family Season 2, NCIS Season 8, NCIS LA Season 2, Parenthood Season 2, Rescue Me Season 6, Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Mentalist Season 3, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, Two And A Half Men Season 8, V Season 2 And Warehouse 13 Season 2.

A Few Episode Guides I Will Do If Added To The Site

Criminal Minds Spin Off, Hawaii Five-O And Law & Order Los Angles

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-30-2010 15:10 ]

Reply 1403#1403 bala's post

Thank you Bala.  My pages were not showing properly yesterday & I kept getting duplicates which made it hard to search.

Reply 1405#1405 waterlilybarb's post

I kept getting that too, I thought I was going crazy

Reply 1406#1406 spratt89's post

Glad it wasn't just me.  I thought it was ME losing my mind. lol

Reply 1402#1402 waterlilybarb's post

I will do an episode guide and about for Boy Meets Girl  and an about for Star Trek: Universe

I am in the race

Reply 1408#1408 sanggye's post

They are yours.  I will update the above list.

edit: do you mean The Universe, or one of the Star Trek series?

Reply 1409#1409 waterlilybarb's post

one of the star trek, sorry meant Enterprise.  My bad

Reply 1410#1410 sanggye's post

LOL! It's yours.   We thought you were pitching a new show there for a minute.

Updating the list now.

Remeber you cannot go to the pit stop until they are completed and approved by either myself, barb or any other mod.

Reply 1412#1412 gabsimom's post

Yea, I know, meaning I have a whole season of shows to watch: making coffee right now....

I am in the race

Reply 1413#1413 sanggye's post

Good Lord!  You don't have to watch every episode to do an episode guide.  You can search for them, and use ones from other sites...ie: tv.com, IMDb, wikipedia, or whichever network the show airs on.  Make sure to include your source for information & images.

Reply 1414#1414 waterlilybarb's post

But how would I know they tell the truth

One of the reasons I chose Boy meets Girl, since most of the shows that didn't have episode guides I have little interest in seeing, and this show has only 4 episodes.  And I still have time.

I am in the race

Reply 1415#1415 sanggye's post

LOL!  At least you're up front about it...and it needs to be done.

what the heck, didn't i ever send star trek: TNG? i guess it would be cheating to use for the race i'll put them up here tomorrow.

for the race we'll work on notes from the underbelly, which we watched one night - talk about time we'll never get back
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 1417#1417 sddvasquez's post

I think you had some computer problems right around the time you were doing TNG.  I'll update the list.

sometimes i think i've got to stop smoking all that crack

i've also got all the episode guides done for TNG. don't blow up on me tonight, little computer
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 1419#1419 sddvasquez's post

You already posted the episode guides for it - see here.   Definitely cut back on the crack.

Thread