Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Up To Date List:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Ashes to Ashes, Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Dark Blue, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Hope Springs, Hotel Babylon, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Make It or Break It, Melrose Place, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Popular, Raising the Bar, Sons of Anarchy, Southland, The Beast, The Border, The Cleaner, The Listener, The Philanthropist, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Starter Wife, The Vampire Diaries, Valentine, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
10 Things I Hate About You, About A Girl, Cupid, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Kingdom, Little Mosque On The Prairie, Parks & Recreation, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ruby & the Rockits, Sophie, Surviving Suburbia, The Class, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Weeds, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, The Universe

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, The Goode Family

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Returning shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Heroes, House, Lost, How I Met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Monk, Bleach, Lie to Me, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Merlin, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Numb3rs (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

2 New Shows Not Yet Added
NCIS LA, Stargate Universe

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums, and so points can be awarded.

Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

About - Wildfire

"Where the OC meets Dallas"

Wildfire is a drama serie that ran from June 2005 to May 2008.

About the Show:
"Wildfire" follows troubled Kris Furillo who, after serving time at a teen detention center, is given the opportunity to start a new life. Her talent with horses is recognized by a volunteer and local trainer Pablo, who arranges a job for her at the Ritter's family run ranch, Raintree. Thrown into a completely new environment, Kris must learn to deal with the challenges of fitting in, while trying not to disappoint the one family willing to give her a chance. The Ritters are facing challenges of their own even as they reach out to help Kris. Patriarch Henry Ritter and his daughter Jean are in a critical stage of their battle to save the ranch from financial ruin. Kris and Wildfire must help them get back on the map in the world of horse racing.

Main Cast and Characters:

Cast

Characters

Genevieve CorteseKris Furillo
Ryan SypekJunior Davis
Nicole TubiolaDanielle Davis
Micah AlbertiMatt Ritter

Episode Guides:
Season 1-4

Source: IMDb & tv.com

Watch it now!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.
Discuss Wildfire here.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 9-6-2009 18:35 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 1103#1103 serena75's post

I couldn't find a tagline for Wildfire. I haven't watched it (yet) and don't know much about the show. What is the tagline for Wildfire?

Reply 1104#1104 serena75's post

Where the OC meets Dallas

Mr Bean Episode guide Season 1

Episode 1 - Mr. Bean
Mr Bean is ready for his exam with his vast array of stationary and revision he's done, until he learns he's memorised the wrong stuff. He then takes a trip to the beach where he tries to change into his swimming trunks discretely. Lastly, he attempts to stay awake in church and also tries to avoid sneezing.

Episode 2 – The Return Of Mr. Bean
First Mr Bean goes department-store shopping with his new American Express card, second he treats himself to a slap-up birthday meal for one, and lastly he waits at a cinema for the Queen to arrive for a Royal Film Premiere.

Episode 3 – The Library
When Mr. Bean accidentally wrecks a book, he tries to hide it from the man who works at the library.

Episode 4 – The Curse Of Mr. Bean
Mr Bean tries out the high dive at the swimming pool where he is petrified and won't jump. He then tries to get out of paying for parking but can't find a way of doing it. Afterwards he tries to make the perfect sandwich in the park and he has to sit through a really scary movie...

Episode 5 – Mr. Bean's Red Nose Day
Nicknamed "Red Nose Day," this yearly special has drawn upon the comic talents of Britain's best farceurs, all donating their talents for the cause. The March 15, 1991, edition of Comic Relief featured, among many others, Rowan Atkinson, repeating his familiar characterization of the clueless, disastrously clumsy Mr. Bean. Atkinson's contribution, the six-minute skit "Mr. Bean's Red Nose Day," has unfortunately not yet been reissued to home video.

Episode 6 – Mr. Bean Goes To Town
Mr Bean buys his first TV which he can't get to work...unless he's not directly looking at it. He has also purchased a new camera but it is stolen in the park and he has to work out who took it at an identity parade. He then takes his girlfriend to see a magician where he is picked to help out with a trick. Lastly, Mr Bean gets jealous if another man dancing with his girlfriend so tries to get rid of him.

Episode 7 – The Bus Stop
When Bean misses the bus he is determined to be at the front of the queue for the next one.

Episode 8 – The Trouble With Mr. Bean
Mr Bean tries to get himself presentable whilst driving to the dentists where he ends up treating the dentist himself! He then heads to the park where he gets into a mess when a fly keeps bothering him, and meets a kid with a remote controlled boat...

Episode 9 – Mr. Bean Rides Again
Mr Bean becomes a paramedic at the bus stop before using the ambulance for his own gain. He then misplaces his stamp but is determined to send it anyway. Lastly he goes on holiday where he isn't able to pay for his train ticket and then helps a young boy on an aeroplane.

Episode 10 – Merry Christmas Mr. Bean
Mr Bean makes a mess of a department store by messing with their Christmas lights and thoroughly testing the products on offer. He then tries to help conduct a salvation army orchestra band, and finally he cooks Christmas dinner with his usual brand of mishaps.

Episode 11 – Mr. Bean In Room 426
All unified by a central "hotel" theme. In "The Bath," Bean tries to wash himself, much to the consternation of his neighbor in the next room. In "The Stairs," he encounters difficulty descending; in "The Buffet," he learns the perils of "All You Can Eat." Lastly, in "Locked Out," an embarrassing situation becomes impossible with Bean on the scene.

Episode 12 – Blind Date
Mr. Bean appears on the TV show Blind Date (the British version of The Love Connection), and wins a date with a beautiful woman. In typical Mr. Bean fashion, because of his antics, his romantic getaway is a disaster.

Episode 13 – Do-It-Yourself Mr. Bean
In "New Year's Eve Party," Mr. Bean improvises some tasty snacks for his guests. In "Department Store," our hero goes to great lengths to purchase a marked-down recliner. In "The Ride Home" he has to work out a way to get the chair home, and in "Home Improvement" he decides to decorate the only way he knows how, disastrously!

Episode 14 – Mind The Baby, Mr. Bean
Mr. Bean is all set to have a fun day at the fair, but he ends up having to care for a lost baby at the same time. He wants to go on all the rides but is stuck with the baby to look after.

Episode 15 – Back To School Mr. Bean
Mr Bean goes back to school where he messes up in chemistry when he tries out some of the ingredients on offer. He is then outraged at the nude model in his art class and causes a problem when he takes someone elses trousers and has to then find his own. In the last scene Mr Bean gets distracted eating cakes and misses the tank heading straight for his mini!

Episode 16 – Torvill And Bean
Mr. Bean takes his date to an ice skating show, featuring Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean. When he sits in the wrong seat, he decides, instead of walking around the ice, he will walk through it. However, just as he walks onto the ice, the show starts, and Mr. Bean is caught up in the action.

Episode 17 – Tee Off, Mr. Bean
Mr Bean attempts to play mini golf where he has trouble keeping his ball on the course. He then heads all over in an effort to get it back to the golf course. He then gets his wires crossed and loses his laundry so he has to borrow some rather embarrassing clothes.

Episode 18 – Goodnight, Mr. Bean
In the hospital Mr. Bean can't be bothered to wait for his number. Then he tries to get a picture of a guard in with his camera. And finally the title of this episode comes true when Mr. Bean has trouble sleeping.

Episode 19 – Hair By Mr. Bean of London
Mr. Bean poses as a hair dresser and ruins people's hair. Then he goes to a games area and cheats at the buzzer game. He enters Teddy in a pet show and wins first prize. Mr. Bean then loses his ticket to on the train and has to try to get off.

Episode 20 - The Best Bits of Mr Bean
Mr Bean is up in his attic looking at an object that reminds him of a memorable time. A spider's web reminds him of the time he went to the swimming pool and an old sheet of paper with his reminder to go to the dentist at 9:00am which he slept up until 8:55am! There are many more hilarious stories from past episodes.

Source: tv.com

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-6-2009 19:46 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 1104#1104 bala's post

Thanks Bala

Reply 1105#1105 xxjujuxx's post

That's good Juju, but next time make a post 1st letting me know which show/s you'd like to do.

Great job Serena.

Hey Bala, were there returning shows you planned to continue doing episode guides for?  I'm thinking mostly of ones you've done the previous guides for.  If you know which ones they are, please list them & I'll add them to the list of the shows Adam & I plan to do.

Reply 1108#1108 waterlilybarb's post

ok yes i was planning to do them after season finished that would be May 2010. the list for my show are quite long and when i have time i will remember which shows they are

Lie to Me
CSI/NY/Miami
Merlin
Private Practice
Sons of Anarchy
Dollhouse
Smallville

Most of other Spratt 89 has done

[ Last edited by bala at 9-9-2009 15:50 ]

Reply 1107#1107 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb

Reply 1111#1111 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.   And thank you Bala - I have updated my list to include both yours & Adams choices for returning shows.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 8-27-2009 08:00  
Can i do episode guides for ( ADD More everyday)

• The Cleaner
  • The Starter Wife
  • Southland
  • Raising The Bar
  • The Listener
  • Valentine
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • Since no one ask for these i did give members a chance to ask but no-one took it

Reply 1113#1113 bala's post

Yes, you can do them.  Thank you for being patient & giving others an opportunity to step up.

I'll update the list above.

banners

[ Last edited by bala at 9-12-2009 10:48 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 9-12-2009 10:49 ]

Season 1 Guide

1. Pilot
    We meet the Stratford sisters, Kat and Bianca, two very different people with very different views in life. They start at a new high school Padua High School with one thing in common, they both know strategy is the key. Kat wants to save the world and get out of high school as fast as she can, while Bianca wants to climb the ladder of high school popularity as fast as possible. Can each sister find happiness after getting off to a very rocky start?

2. I Want You to Want Me
    Bianca tries to impress Chastity by arranging a charity event for the cheerleading squad. But her plan ends up raising more questions than money. Will Bianca receive her flowers? Will Cameron build the courage to express his feelings? While Bianca waits for her carnations to arrive, Kat has a stalker to deal with and also secretly wonder if Patrick might send her a carnation.

3. Won't Get Fooled Again
    Bianca asks Cameron to help her to fit in with the popular group at a party. However Bianca's dad forbids her from attending the party.

4. Don't Give a Damn About My Bad Reputation
    Kat learns that first impressions aren't everything when she makes a shocking discovery about Patrick. Meanwhile, Bianca decides that it's time to rid herself of her squeaky clean persona. To do this, she starts a rumor about her recent conquests with an older guy. After hearing all of the rumors, Cameron's feelings are instantly hurt.

5. Don't Give Up
    Kat tries to break the stereotype of girls doing everything a boy can do by joining a class to fix cars. Bianca and Joey become lab partners. Chastity makes a deal with Bianca for the top spot as a cheerleader provided Joey passes his Chemistry paper and plays for the team.

6. You Can't Always Get What You Want
    Bianca and her new friend Dawn ask Cameron to help them with a new web reality show, so that Bianca can go in a shopping trip with Chastity. In order to get more viewers the girls realize that they need to be a little more adventurous. How far will they go to raise the money?

7. Light My Fire
    Bianca tries to us another opportunity to impress Chastity, when local residents suffer a bushfire and are relocated to Padua High. She tries to find a private room for Chastity in the school.

8. Dance Little Sister
    When the soccer team captain, Beau Bradley asks Bianca go with him to Padua High's Fall Fling, she tries to convince Patrick to take Kat to the dance because her father will not let her go on a date until Kat does. Will Patrick help Bianca out?

9. Fight for Your Right
    Kat and Bianca fight for their right to party. At the party Chastity and Joe have some problems of their own regarding their relationship. Patrick attempts to make amends with Kat after he deserted her at the dance.

10. Don't Leave Me This Way
    When the school enforces new policies on the students, Kat stages a protest. She gets helped by the most unexpected person, Chastity. But can they put their differences aside for their common goal? Meawhile, Bianca's dreams of cheerleading can become true if she can keep her kiss with Joey a secret from Chastity. And Cameron has a hard time getting over Bianca.

SOURCE
    Recent Ratings

Season 1 Guide

1. Valentine
    The Valentine family is sent down to Los Angeles from Mount Olympus and use magic to make sure true love continues to blossom on Earth. Grace (Aphrodite), asks romance novelist Kate Providence for help, which angers her son Danny (Eros). Also, the Valentines try to spark love between a pair of long-time friends who are soul mates.

2. Daddy's Home
    Grace is forced to put a stop to her affair with Ray when her husband Ari returns. Meanwhile, Ari tries to persuade Danny to leave the matchmaking business and work for him instead, but Danny has his sights set on staying put and getting rid of Kate. Finally, the gods find themselves trying to bring together two soul mates, despite the fact that there are tremendous cultural differences between the two lovers.

3. Act Naturally
    The gods help bring together a movie star and a struggling Los Angeles movie theater owner. Also, Leo is asked by Phoebe for help in breaking into Kate's apartment.

4. The Book of Love
    Grace sends Phoebe to reignite passion between two former independent bookstore owners whose lives have now been almost nearly consumed by the stress of the corporate world. Meanwhile, Ari alerts Danny that there might be enemy forces plotting against the family, which leads to the family to ask for Ray's help. Ray, however, is skeptical about the situation, since he does not trust Ari, and is also frightened by the possibility of Ari finding out that he is having an affair with his wife.

5. Summer Nights
    Grace wants to bring her newly hired personal trainer and her newly hired nutritionist together. However, thing hit a snag when the trainer past with Kate becomes a present. Ari convinces Danny that they need get his love gun from Grace.

6. Hound Dog
    The gang seeks the help of Aunt Circe, a witch experienced in the art of metamorphosis, to bring a couple together. Nobody believes Danny's story about being assaulted.

7. She's Gone
    A high-school couple is reunited by Grace and Leo. Ari and Ray are searching for Aunt Circe and the Adamantine Blade.

8. God Only Knows
    Grace finds an unconventional way to get a couple together. Ray wants to return the Adamantine Blade to Hades, but then a strange woman shows up.

SOURCE
    Recent Ratings

Season 1 Guide

1. I'm an Adult Now
    When Toby rescues a young woman from a terrible car accident, he starts having disturbing visions of the son of the woman, who has gone missing. The woman is traumatized and scared for being kidnapped at gun point. As the worry for the situation of the child increases, Toby realizes that he is going to have to act fast to find a sense to the mental discords that are tormenting him.

2. Emotional Rescue
    After receiving telepathic images of an explosion Toby goes to rescue Vince from a fire in a block of apartments. Vince has no credibility since he is a drug addict and a meth manufacturer. Dt. Marks is on to the case and Vince as well as Toby will pass as a suspect in this investigation.

3. A Voice In The Dark
    After stumbling over a homeless young man, Toby starts having visions of a missing girl. Convinced that she has been kidnapped, he chases the man to obtain more tracks on her whereabouts. But he starts having the sensation that the homeless man shares his skill of reading the thoughts.

4. Some Kinda Love
    One night Toby meets in a bar a beautiful pathologist named Mina that the following day turns out to be dead. Toby is initially considered to be a suspect of the crime, but everything takes an unexpected twist as it seems that Mina might have discovered a conspiracy inside the office of the judge that leads the case.

5. Lisa Says
    Toby and Oz intervene in the case of Daniel, a boy from the streets that could be involved in a series of burglaries to drugstores. Determined to help him, Toby tries to come closer to him by telling him some of his own personal experiences. But as Toby is approaching to the truth on Daniel, he discovers that the things can be more complicated than what he thought of since the life of a missing girl called Lisa is on the line.

6. Foggy Notion
    After attending to a gunfire in Chinatown with several dead people, Toby ends up helping Kim Chu to solve who killed her brother. As he gets his telephatic thoughts he realizes her brother might have been involved into human trafficking.

7. Iris
    Toby and Oz are called to a hotel after a baby falls out from a window. Before they can act, a mysterious teenage girl Iris appears and places her hands over the baby and brings him back to life. Toby finds out she has a faith healing gift and gets a telephatic hit that makes him believe that someone is trying to harm Iris.

8. One Way or Another
    Toby and Oz are called to the scene of a sexual assault were Toby gets an image of the attacker wearing a white mask from the victim. Toby teams up with Det. Marks to investigate the attacker, which makes Charlie believe is a previous suspected rapist from the area.

9. Inside the Man
    Toby and Oz are called to a crime scene, only to find two victims, Wade and Wendy Lassiter in a pool of blood. As Toby is examining the crime scene he starts getting his telephatic hits and senses there is someone else present. He discovers Andy, the son of the two victims hiding . Toby teams up with Det. Marks on the search for the killer, were the only obstacle is that the only witness Andy, the son of the victims can't speak and may be suffering from a mental condition. Meanwhile, Olivia's sister Jennifer comes for a visit.

10. Missing
    During a dinner Toby learns that the parents of Oz are going through financial problems, if they don't pay off the mortgage for their restaurant in the next two weeks, they might loose their business. So Oz asks Toby for help. First they start playing poker, but without any success, Olivia shares a tip for them. There is a reward offered of 100.000 dollars for finding a missing person.

11. Beginning To See The Light
    After a terrible accident has occurred, Toby and Oz are called to the place of the events. There they find a man with a serious head injury. Despite their attempts to save the man, he dies shortly after the accident with nobody knowing what happened, but the telephatic read of a young woman that Toby was able to get. Now the only chance for Toby to clear up this mysterious accident is to find the young woman.

12. My Sister's Keeper
    Toby and Oz abilities as a rescue medical team are called into question, after they have compromised the evidence in a crime scene. However, while Toby is reading the thoughts of the people giving testimony he finds out that the victim's sister may know who is responsible for the death of her sister. He also receives a telephatic hit from someone sitting in the courtroom gallery of an eyewitness that may know what happened and who is responsible. Later Toby and Oz take up a man who suffers from Alzheimer with an unknown identity. Toby is unable to decipher his confused thoughts, but later he is shocked when he discovers that maybe this man holds the key to his own mysterious past.

13. The Journey
    The Alzheimer patient seems to be connected in a mysterious way with Toby's past. Dr.Ray believes that it has to do with the apparently without identity Frank Cardea, the man who brought Toby to Ray 20 years ago. On account of his serious dementia Frank can only remember fragment-like parts, but he remembers that Maya, Toby's presumed dead mother sent him. Now all Toby needs is to decipher Frank's confused thoughts in order to find out the truth about his past and his mother.

SOURCE
    Recent Ratings

Season 1 Guide

1. Unknown Trouble
    The first day on the job for a rookie cop isn't going to be easy, especially when his training officer is tough-as-nails veteran Officer John Cooper. Meanwhile, Det. Lydia Adams investigates the disappearance of a little girl who had vanished while playing ball.

2. Mozambique
    An investigation is opened when Officers Cooper, Sherman, and Brown find an abandoned baby in the middle of an intersection. However, the case proves to be too close to home for Det. Adams, whose involvement with the investigation forces her to deal with past issues. Meanwhile, Detectives Bryant and Moretta find themselves in a difficult situation when they can't seem to gather sufficient funds to place a teenager under police protection for her safety.

3. See the Woman
    Officer Sherman reveals details of his past that explain his motivation to be a cop. Meanwhile, Officer Brown questions her partnership with Officer Dewey when the latter becomes starstruck and fails to do his job.

4. Sally in the Alley
    Detectives Bryant and Moretta are summoned to an alley in Los Angeles where the body of an unidentified woman is being used by street thugs for target practice. Meanwhile, Det. Moretta reveals the truth about his sister.

5. Two Gangs
    Detectives Moretta and Bryant step in to aid Det. Salinger when he crashes into a light pole and members of a gang steal his weapon. Meanwhile, Det. Adams is taken aback when a man exposes himself outside her home.

6. Westside
    When Detectives Adams and Clarke investigate jewelry thieves who are targeting homes in Bel Air, Officer Sherman becomes involved personally when he discovers he knows one of the victims. Meanwhile, as Bryant and Moretta prepare Janilla for trial, Det. Bryant uses unconventional means to insure her safety.

7. Derailed
    After a member of Marta Ruiz's Avenue gang is found dead, Detective Bryant persuades Det. Adams to help Janilla. Meanwhile, the rift between Det. Salinger and his teenage daughter continues to deepen.

SOURCE
    Recent Ratings

Season 1 Guide

1. Premiere
    Molly Kagan seems to have it all. She has a wonderful husband, an adorable daughter and lives in Brentwood mansion. With her husband's Hollywood connections as a movie studio executive, Molly is able to get the best tables at the hottest restaurants and belongs to the most exclusive clubs. Just before her 10 year anniversary, her husband calls to tell her he wants a divorce. The call happens right before her prenup expires and Molly is left on her own without a social life... or her so-called friends. She picks up and goes to Malibu to make new friends, relies on the few old friends who haven't shunned her and starts her life over.

2. Hour 2
    Molly Kagan seems to have it all. She has a wonderful husband, an adorable daughter and lives in Brentwood mansion. With her husband's Hollywood connections as a movie studio executive, Molly is able to get the best tables at the hottest restaurants and belongs to the most exclusive clubs. Just before her 10 year anniversary, her husband calls to tell her he wants a divorce. The call happens right before her prenup expires and Molly is left on her own without a social life... or her so-called friends. She picks up and goes to Malibu to make new friends, relies on the few old friends who haven't shunned her and starts her life over.

3. Hour 3
    Lou has disappeared and the police questions Molly. Sam's past is revealed to Molly over a coffee date as she learns he is homeless. Joan's lie about her sister "Bambi" is catching up with her and Molly helps her out by donning a blonde wig and pretending to be Bambi.

4. Hour 4
    The police brings Sam in for questioning regarding Lou's disappearance and Joan is hurt in a drunken-driving accident.

5. Hour 5
    Molly is happy with Sam, but her other relationships suffer when she tries to get Joan to quit drinking. Meanwhile, the divorce proceedings aren't going well, and Sam begins to feel pressure from Molly to change.

6. Hour 6
    In the season finale, Molly causes a blowup with Joan after reporting her rehab stunt to Pappy. Then she faces a difficult choice between Sam, who wants her back, and Lou, who wants to start a relationship. Meanwhile, problems with the divorce settlement drive Molly to find the strength to claim what's rightfully hers and take charge of her own life.

SOURCE
    Recent Ratings

Season 2 Guide

1. The Forty-Year Old Virgin Queen
    It's a year after her divorce and Molly Kagan's happy ending seems to have fallen apart: her romance with Sam-the handsome yet guilt-ridden homeless man-fizzled and her second children's book didn't exactly sell like hotcakes. Realizing she must rely on herself, Molly decides it's time get serious about making her new life work.

2. The Diary of a Mad Ex-Housewife
    Joan starts to feel distant from her husband, while Felix and Rodney's relationship heads in a new direction. Parts of Molly's diary surface on the internet, which throws a wrench in her new friendship with Liz Marsh.

3. Remains of the Snow Day
    A gossip blogger calls Molly the "Hollywood Ex-Wife", which causes her to go into seclusion. Joan has an affair. Rodney turns to Molly for relationship help regarding Felix.

4. Mollywood
    Molly is considering adding a P.I.'s point of view to her writing. Joan is torn between her friendships with Robin and her lover David. Felix and Rodney have a disagreement.

5. Das Booty Call
    Just as Molly begins to question whether Zach can provide her with what she wants out of a relationship, Lou shows back up at her door.

6. The Ex-Files
    Not only are Molly and Zach unofficially official with their new relationship (though Molly isn't quite ready to go public until they tell their daughters what's going on), but also Molly's got an offer on the table for her script. But when Kenny finally gets around to reading it, he lets himself into Molly's house – which is aggravating enough – and casually informs her that he has asked for an injunction preventing Molly from selling the script.

7. The French Disconnection
    Kenny calls to tell Molly that Jolie Driver, the powerful talent agent who happens to be Zach's ex-wife, has read Molly's script and wants to have lunch with them to discuss some of her actresses.

8. Look Who's Stalking
    Molly and Zach take a second look at their relationship, after they have a run in with her stalker.

9. Her Old Man & the Sea
    When Joan reappears in Los Angeles, Molly wonders what happened to Pappy and why the police are investigating his disappearance.

10. Woman Over the Influence
    At Lou's wedding, Molly makes a decision about her future with Zach.

SOURCE
    Recent Ratings

Thread