Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1080#1080 bala's post

key, thanx
I'll see which one for tomorrow, but for today I'm done

Hey, great to see some new participants. I'm sure Barb is very appreciative. You guys do a great job with these. Keep up the good work !

Reply 1081#1081 kellemanske's post

it's a great way of earning points when your low

Reply 1083#1083 bala's post

yes I know but I don't need the points yet cause I'm waiting on the new seasons of Ncis etc before I watch pay-shows

Reply 1084#1084 kellemanske's post

Well there no harm in stock pile point that what i do

Reply 1085#1085 bala's post

sure,  that's a possibility too

Reply 1079#1079 kellemanske's post

Yes, Bala is correct.  Please make a post first that you'd like to do the guide though so I or another mod can OK it.  That way no one else starts one for the same show.   
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
the episode guides for the sarah jane adventures, hotel babylon, in plain sight, L&O SVU, make it or break it, Nip/tuck, popular, sons of anarchy, surviving suburbia (comedy not drama), the beast, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler, Wildfire,Runaway, cupid, Hung, Joey, Little Mosque On The Prairie, Party down, Privileged, Roommates, Weeds, Worst week, the middleman   have been posted as well
Royal pains, the abouts are made but the guides not (or not yet posted)
warehouse 13, the abouts aren't posted yet
blood ties, Greek, my name is earl, Rita Rocks, fear itself everything is posted
Life on Mars, the abouts aren't posted yet, but the guide s1 is posted
star trek enterprise, guides s1-4 are posted, abouts not
star trek tng, guides s1-7 are posted, abouts not
Thank you for checking as I'll be able to use this to aid me when I make a table.

The shows that are highlighted have been requested to do by members and have not been posted yet.  Rita Rocks is on the list because Bala asked to do the guide when the new season begins...like Adam has done (and which I will add to the list).  I'll update the abouts for Greek & Secret Diary of a Call Girl myself to format them properly.

I will be doing the Royal Pains episode guide this weekend along with the Warehouse 13 about

Reply 1090#1090 bala's post

The season 1 guide f(as well as the about) or Rita Rocks has already been done by grah3 and is posted.  I thought you had asked to do the guide for next season.

Reply 1091#1091 waterlilybarb's post

i was confused when i read your comment i look forum no guide posted ?

ps: just spotted it , it in black i only saw the purple one

[ Last edited by bala at 8-28-2009 18:55 ]

Reply 1091#1091 bala's post

I post all the guides in black now (in forums w/ no mods).  That way they don't get mixed with the stuck notices.

Reply 1092#1092 waterlilybarb's post

now i know what to look for i only pay attention coloured sticky topic.

Reply 1093#1093 bala's post

I've been doing it for months.  I'm surprised you hadn't noticed before now.

Rush season 2 Guide

1. Episode 1
When a container of illegal weapons is broken into, TR races to save the life a security guard and attempt to find the men responsible.

2. Episode 2
A group of students enter a drug smuggling ring. Lawson puts everything at risk. Leon and his girlfriend talk, while Shannon doesn't hit it off with Josh as expected.

3. Episode 3
Lawson finds a young boy involved in a domestic violence situation. Michael becomes a hero and Shannon deals with a prostitute.

4. Episode 4
An escalating hostage situation causes a lot of trouble for Shannon and Lawson has to deal with media people.

5. Episode 5
Two team members are caught in a prison siege. Lawson is forced to save his team. Kerry has to deal with an accident.

6.  Episode 6
A disturbance call at Federation Square gets the team on the tracks of several robberies.

7. Episode 7
Parking Pay stations are blown up one after another. Michael can't control his temper when he's supposed to control a group of protesters.

8. Episode 8
A man has been shot and a child abducted, but then nothing appears like it appears. Meanwhile Kerry has trouble of her own.

SOURCE
Recent Ratings

Season 1 guide

1. Join or Die
Following the Boston Massacre, John Adams takes on the role of serving as the defense attorney for the British soldiers.

2. Independence
After witnessing a bloody battle, John Adams heads back to Philadelphia, where he begins debating the good and bad points of an independent country; Adams nominates George Washington to lead the Continental Army; and Congress votes to declare their independence from England.

3. Don't Tread on Me
John Adams and Benjamin Franklin are newly appointed as the Ministers of Plenipotentiary, and must take a hard ocean voyage to France. Along the way they encounter a British warship.

4. Reunion
John Adams learns that the British has surrendered to George Washington at Yorktown.

5. Unite or Die
After being elected America's first Vice President, John Adams becomes upset that he isn't involved in George Washington's inner-circle.

6. Unnecessary War
President Adams remains adamant on not declaring war on the French, despite the strong pro-war sentiment his Cabinet members hold.

7. Peacefield
In retirement, John Adams begins to write his memoirs as his daughter and wife pass way. He also sees his son, John Quincy Adams, get elected President.

SOURCE
Recent Ratings

Warehouse 13 episode guide season 1

Episode 1 – Pilot
Secret Service agents Lattimer and Bering are "rewarded" with a transfer to the top-secret Warehouse 13. They meet Artie Nielsen, the caretaker of the mysterious warehouse, who tells them about their new job. The agents are responsible for the collection of every supernatural and unexplained item that the U.S. Government has ever collected. For their first assignment, they are sent to Iowa to investigate a possible artifact belonging to a college student who went berserk and assaulted his girlfriend while chanting an Italian incantation.

Episode 2 – Resonance
Pete and Myka are after a team of bank robbers who have a distinctive weapon. Meanwhile, Artie examines the security breach at the warehouse.

Episode 3 – Magnetism
Pete and Myka are sent to investigate a town where the inhabitants' minds are being altered making them act as they please. Meanwhile, Artie is confused by the energy flows going on in the warehouse.

Episode 4 – Claudia
A woman kidnaps Artie and insists that he help her recover her brother... who was lost in an artifact-related experiment 12 years ago.

Episode 5 – Elements
The theft of a sculpture leads Myka and Pete to a sacred Indian cave holding an ancient secret of creation... and destruction.

Episode 6 – Burnout
Pete and Myka take on a previous agent's assignment after the man's corpse turns up in the basement of a St. Louis police station.

Episode 7 – Implosion
On the trail of a samurai sword gifted to the President, the agents encounter a rival artifact-seeker.

Episode 8 – Duped
Pete goes to Las Vegas with Myka to recover an artifact from a couple of gamblers... unaware that the real Myka is trapped in a mirror at the warehouse.

Episode 9 – Regrets
While Pete and Myka investigate a series of artifact-related suicides at a Florida prison, Claudia uses an artifact at the warehouse.

Episode 10 – Breakdown
While Pete, Myka, and Claudia are trapped in the warehouse, Artie is forced to answer to his superiors.

Episode 11 - Nevermore
Myka travels home to see her dying father.

Episode 12 - MacPherson
MacPherson engages in a scheme to secretly sell off Warehouse artifacts.

Source: tv.com

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-5-2009 20:12 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Well Done! I used the banner from Adam 9-5-2009 16:12

I havent done an episode guide in a long time and i couldnt get a picture on no matter how many times it was explained to me.   i dont really know what to do after i posted an episode guide though...

About a girl Episode guide

Episode 1 – About a Pilot
Amy Ryan is finally on her own and she passes up sorority life to share a house with four guys.

Episode 2 – About the Rules
Although Amy is living with the guys she doesn't want to live like one too. She takes things into her own hands by cleaning the house, but she is getting tired of always having to pick up after them, so she tries to set some ground rules. Jason starts to follow some but the guys soon make fun of him and they go back to their manly ways. Amy gets upset and goes to her room, Jason follows and sees how much of a neat freak Amy is. He notices her backpacks arranged for each day of the week. Amy just simply says she likes order. At the end, they decided on some rules. One that Amy made was for Jason not to bring random girls in the dorm unless telling everyone and he breaks it so Amy then becomes even more mad and says that they will only have one rule and that's not to be a jerk. The guys all say that was the one rule that we had anyway but decide to just let Amy think she won.

Episode 3 – About a Job
Amy enjoys her job at the campus bookstore but that all changes when her boss becomes romantically interested in her.

Episode 4 – About a Flood
After Stacy's sorority house floods, she stays with Amy and the guys.

Episode 5 – About a Break-Up
Amy turns to the guys for support after her new boyfriend lets her down.

Episode 6 – About a Visit
When Amy's mom unexpectedly visits, it spells trouble for her time remaining in the house.

Episode 7 – About a Dream
On the eve of the campus chili-cookout, Amy has a sexy dream about Jason.

Episode 8 – About a Prank War  
Amy has to fight back when the guys pull a prank on her.

Episode 9 – About an F-Word
When Amy fails her marine-biology exam, she asks the guys what she should do. After following their advice, she has a major blow up in front of her class. Now Amy must decide if marine-biology is really her life's passion.

Episode 10 - About an All-Niter
Amy takes the guys to the library for an all night study session. Her plan heads south, however, when the guys start pining over the hot librarian.

Episode 11 – About a Boot
When Amy's car gets booted due to Dude and McRitchie's excessive parking tickets, it sparks an argument in the house. Everyone is taught a lesson when Amy is forced to watch McRitchie's lab rat. Meanwhile, Erin gives Benny a makeover.

Episode 12 – About a Tent
The guys go on a weekend camping trip with Amy and her best friend Erin. The only problem: there's only one tent.

Episode 13 – About a Homecoming
The guys' old roommate returns and it worries Amy. She's concerned about her place among the guys.

source: tv.com

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-5-2009 20:28 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Very Good! I made a banner for you. Bo 9-5-2009 16:29

Reply 1100#1100 xxjujuxx's post

You did fine Juju.   I added the banners for you.  If you'd like to do any others (and have the time to) please feel free to just post in here which one/s you'd like to try.

Thread