Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 960#960 spratt89's post

What really is amusing is that they had a roof none of them thought about closing it

Well it ended with a draw

Are there any computer wizards that use this forum because I have had a 1TB hard drive crash with a corrupt master file table and windows CHKDSK tries to repair but fails, I have goggled to see if there is a fixes to retrieve data and have tried four different programs with no luck and none of them tell you what to do if they don't work

The wife and I are taking the second shift babysitting at 7pm while their parents are at "The Twilight Saga" marathon at the local cinema which according to the website is 11 hours 05 minutes long

Reply 964#964 codebreaker's post

Well what a way squuze more money out of people could anyone actually watch 11 hours without a break ?

Reply 965#965 bala's post

15 minute breaks between each film and one 30 minute break

Reply 966#966 codebreaker's post

So many people are glad it's all over

Well i have hallmark 30 2012 Christmas movie to watch. Every year they countdown Christmas with new christmas movies. .

Reply 963#963 codebreaker's post

The good thing with my hard drive problem my son was able to recover the most important data and the second good news was it came with three years warranty so is still covered but the strangest thing is Seagate's own recovery tool says the drive is corrupt but what ever program by son found impressed him enough to buy it and now he has another feather in his cap at solving problems

Reply 969#969 codebreaker's post

That's great news glad he was able to recover it

PS: Turned 30 today

Reply 970#970 bala's post

Many happy returns

So tomorrow last day of the year - Any exciting plans anyone ?

2012 has been a bust for me hoping 2013 might be better

Hate your job -Read the link

Reply 973#973 bala's post

Wow!  That guy had some nerve!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

This is why you shouldn't let your kid play with your I-pad

Put Your Number In My Phone

Reply 976#976 bala's post

How stupid are these girls?  I don't even want to call them women, because it is beyond stupid to give a complete stranger personal information.  

Reply 977#977 waterlilybarb's post

You might not believe this but this was suppose give guys confidence on how to approach women ?

Reply 978#978 bala's post

That part didn't disturb me.  The fact that so many women would give their number to a stranger, even after showing hesitation, is what I found stupid.  I have no problem with someone asking for my number.  I also have no problem saying no.

Reply 979#979 waterlilybarb's post

Yes your right but i just felt that the way guys asked the women a bit rude ?

I also like the fact they asked them why they gave the number

Thread