Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Justified Season 2

I have the same problem whether I click on the US or EU links fro episode 3. It seems like it is loading, but then a pop up window comes up that says: "Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate.: Will this be fixed soon?

Reply 961#961 jaimebug's post

They are usually fixed on the next update but it wouldn't hurt to wait for 24 hours

For some reason it won't let me go past 42:22 in the new episode of American Idol. 10x11
Recent Ratings

Reply 961#961 jaimebug's post

Please feel free to PM one of the mods to check the epi before you try it again so as not to lose points needlessly. One of us will post when it's fixed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by ztwillia at 2-25-2011 22:15 The same error just popped up on the US server for Grey's Anatomy Season 7 ep 16, as the Justified error.
Confirmed. Points awarded in original post.

Just a heads up

The list on the first page of the thread has not been updated because there is a current problem and I am unable to edit the post at all. This week's problems that have been confirmed: Justified 2x03 - fixed Grey's Anatomy - 7x16 - fixed American Idol - 10x11 - fixed - still loads a bit slow Please feel free to ask a mod to recheck the episode/s before trying them again so as not to lose more points, and please send a PM to lbjedward for reimbursement of lost points due to these errors. Thank you for your patience. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 2-26-2011 19:32 ]

Boston Med - Pilot

Boston Med Pilot episode freezes at 9.17 on EU server
Recent Ratings

Reply 967#967 yunaaisha's post

Same problem on US server

Justified S1E13

The season finale for Season 1 is missing, episode 13 titled "Bulletville" Thanks!

Reply 969#969 yorkies02's post

Thanks. That has already been reported.

Reply 967#967 yunaaisha's post

Same on all episodes !!

Reply 971#971 yunaaisha's post

I know it's frustrating. Just be glad it's free at the moment & you haven't lost any points. Someone will check it ASAP.

Not an error, but American Idol 10x12 - Top 12 Guys Perform, hasn't been added yet. The guys sang last night & I missed it. Was hoping to catch it before the girls sing tonight.

Mike and Molly Season 1 Episodes 1x09 is the same as episode 1x08
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 3-20-2011 14:18
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 972#972 waterlilybarb's post

any news if it's been fixed yet ?

Reply 975#975 yunaaisha's post

I'm having connection problems today, but since it's still free you can try it.

Quote:
Originally posted by yorkies02 at 28-2-2011 17:06 The season finale for Season 1 is missing, episode 13 titled "Bulletville" Thanks!
It has been added today http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20100716/2207/

Mike and Molly

Hello, for Mike and Molly episodes 1x08 and 0x09 are the same (Mike snores), therefore episode 1x09 (Mikes new boots) is missing. Cheers, great evening for everyone!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 3-20-2011 14:18

Bleach

Bleach season 11 episodes 37 & 38 are the same even tho they have been labelled differently.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 975#975 yunaaisha's post

I just watched the pilot of Boston Med on the US sever with no problems

Thread