Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 800#800 grah3's post

Don't let me change your mind

it's your choice

Reply 801#801 bala's post

oh i do understand, and i am sure that Barb, will also explain too. Its still good to know what its all about though.

Graham

Read This To See If It Helps

Reply 803#803 spratt89's post

hi there, thanks for that i had read that before, i just needed a refresher,
Graham

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
90210, Beauty and The Beast, Demons, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Medium, Missing 2009 Nip/Tuck, ReGenesis, The Beast, The Border, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Gary Unmarried, Greek, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Kath & Kim, Little Mosque On The Prairie, Privileged, Royal Pains, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, Swingtown, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
American Idol, The Hills, Dirty Jobs, Time Warp, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Sons of Anarchy, The Universe, LA Ink

Animation:
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Titans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Canterbury's Law, Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone, Private Practice Season 2, Saving Grace Season 3, The Closer Season 4, Without A Trace Season 7, 30 Rock Season 2 And 3, Californication Season 2, Terminator Season 2, Simpsons Season 19 And 20

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Wizards Of Waverly Place Is A Comedy Show As On TV.com It Is Listed As Kids/Teens Show, So Would Go Into The Same Category As Hannah Montana, Missing 2009 Is A Show On BBC And It Was Listed As A Drama Show. I Will Start To Go Though The List Of The Ones I Found Needed Episode Guides And Post Which Ones I Am Doing Before Hand, Will Probably Do Some Later Today.

Will Do The Chuck, Reaper And Greek Season 2 Guides Soon.

Reply 807#807 spratt89's post

wow you really do have a lot free time

Reply 807#807 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.  I've updated the list and put those shows in blue, as well as moving the others to their proper categories.
Quote:
bala: wow you really do have a lot free time
ROFL!  You're one to talk!

They Can Be Cleared From The List As They Are All Done And Ready For Some Super Mod Magic, Plus Quantum Leap And Rules of Engagement Have Been Done So They Can Now Be Cleared From The List, I Don't Envy The One That Decides To Try The Law & Order About As You Would Have To Mention All The Characters From All Seasons That Had A Main Role And I Have No Idea How Many That Is.

Reply 810#810 spratt89's post

Ta-da!  Super Mod magic accomplished.   

As for L&O, I know!  Just check the abouts for Lost & Heroes and you'll see how much fun I had with those.

Think I Might Do 1 or 2 Episode Guides Later Today, Might Even Do The Royal Pains About And Episode Guide Once A Few More Episodes Are Added And Once It Is Added To The Site.

Reply 810#810 spratt89's post

hiya, lol, i already took a look at that, and promptly looked at something else,lol  might take another look when i have a month or 6 free

Does anyone want to demons guide-i would but i don't know if spratt89 was currently doing it?

No I'm not doing Demons

Demons Series Guide

1. 'They Bite'
Luke Rutherford was an average teenager until he discovered he was the descendant of Abraham Van Helsing - the legendary Vampire hunter. Luke is soon battling the forces of darkness whilst trying to keep his mum in the dark.

2. 'The Whole Enchilada'
Luke's first test as the descendant of Van Helsing comes when children start going missing - including Ruby's younger brother, Jamie. Galvin believes that the half-lives are involved which are confirmed after a visit to Father Simeon. Rescuing the children involves battling a 2000-year-old demon called Gilgamel - who likes to fight dirty!

3 'Saving Grace'
Galvin is blinded by vengeance when Mr Tibbs (Rat-Man) his wife's killer turns up in town. When Galvin rescues a kidnapped woman the group find themselves being followed by half-lives. Will Luke's help be enough to help Galvin defeat Mr Tibbs?

4 'Suckers'
When Mina starts acting strangely, Galvin gets worried. Mina reveals that a vampire called Quincey is back in town and that he wants her to give in to her heritage. Mina and Galvin set a trap to kill Quincey; but it all goes horribly wrong and Galvin's taken captive. It's up to Luke to rescue Galvin and defeat Quincey.

5 'Smitten'
Mina and Galvin's investigation of a murder lead them to believe that Luke is in danger. Whilst Luke is lying low Mina starts having visions of a winged beast; Galvin and Ruby are concerned that Luke's new love interest is a low life who had taken the form of a beautiful female to trick its prey.

6 'Nothing Like Nebraska'
Luke starts having nightmares about the car-crash which killed his father. To seek some answers Luke visits a psychic which leaves him convinced that Galvin isn't what he seems. Gladiolus Thrip returns with an unhealthy obsession about Luke's past.

SOURCE

Series has ended

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-29-2009 18:51 ]
Recent Ratings

I'd like to do the Episode guides and try an Abouts for Beauty and the Beast

Reply 817#817 serena75's post

They're yours.

Reply 818#818 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Might need some assistance with the Abouts. I'll let you know, if I do.

Episode guides for Medium are on their way

Thread