Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 19/6/2009 14:23  
It Has Taken Me Almost A Year But I Now Know How To Make A Table, Talk About Slow Progress
hi there,
  well, i have just started doing "abouts" and guides and i rely on Barb to fine tune, although she has told me i am getting better

About Canterbury's Law

Canterbury's Law is a drama series that ran from March to April 2008.

About the show:
Elizabeth and her law professor husband, Matthew, are both haunted by the disappearance of their young son and have just settled in Providence, Rhode Island, in an attempt to distance themselves from the tragedy and put their relationship back together. But even as they try to move on beyond the tragedy, those goals become elusive whenever Elizabeth's work provides a stark reminder of the justice absent in their own lives.

At work, Elizabeth must also deal with fellow coworkers: associates Russell Cross, a former district attorney, who was forced out of his job by his financially-strapped boss and whose knowledge will guide Elizabeth in their cases, even if she doesn't want to hear his reasoning or logic; Chester Fields, a congressman's son who wants to distance himself from his political family; and Molly McConnell, a headstrong individual who's not afraid to switch sides, even if it's against Elizabeth.

Cast:

Actor

Character

Julianna MarguliesElizabeth Canterbury
Ben ShenkmanRussell Krauss
Trieste DunnMolly McConnell
Keith RobinsonChester Fields

[url=]Episode Guide[/url]

Sources: wikipedia,Fox & IMDb
Image Source:
www.ilgattonero.it

[url=]Watch it now![/url]
For more information on VIP membership, please see here.

Recent Ratings

Reply 782#782 grah3's post

Don't forget the image source.  I added the empty urls, as they will just have to be filled in when the show is added.   Also, add either IMDb or wiki links for the actors.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
90210, Beauty and The Beast, Canterbury's Law (only needs episode guide), Demons, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Medium, Nip/Tuck, ReGenesis, The Beast, The Border, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Gary Unmarried, Greek, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Kath & Kim, Little Mosque On The Prairie, New Adventures of Old Christine, Privileged, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, Swingtown, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Quantum Leap, , Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
American Idol, The Hills, Dirty Jobs, Time Warp, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Sons of Anarchy, QI Quite Interesting, The Universe, LA Ink

Animation:
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Titans

Here are more new shows that will need guides & abouts.  I'm not sure of the genre for these.
Missing 2009, Wizards Of Waverly Place

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.

Reply 783#783 waterlilybarb's post

barb,
the wiki link is there, but as for the image source i did try, but its a Italian site, and it didn't seem to wanna link, but i will try again

Graham

Reply 785#785 grah3's post

I meant the individual links for the actors in the table.  If the image source won't link, just site the name of the site is fine.  Credit where credit is due.

Reply 786#786 waterlilybarb's post

hiys Barb,
all done now, i put the fox website link although i didn't actually use any info from there. i actually only used Wikipedia and that italian site, But the fox site is the show's home so to speak,
Graham

Can I Have A Go At Rules Of Engagement About.

Reply 788#788 spratt89's post

hiya,
hey , that will give  me a rest,  i have enjoyed doing the abouts and episodes so much, its helped me learn about those pesky tables/grids  

Reply 788#788 spratt89's post

It's yours Adam.

No problem Graham.  I don't mind a little break myself.

Reply 790#790 waterlilybarb's post

ohhhhhhhhh, that hurt,

Reply 791#791 grah3's post

I didn't mean you in particular.  We have so many new shows, and I hadn't finished editing Bala's either (I have now), plus I still have a TON of stuff to do at home.   We (the other mods & I) appreciate the efforts of members like yourself who add to the friendliness of the forum.   

Reply 792#792 waterlilybarb's post

i'm so sorry last sunday i was bored i got a bit carried away hence why I'm taking a break

Reply 792#792 waterlilybarb's post

hiya, barb,
i have never loved a forum/site so much everyone is very helpful,and you  barb, wow so much patience,  so i would love be a mod to help others too, i think i can put the work in, although i still have much to learn,but i would so love to help and be a mod just like you. So what exactly do i do now to request to become a mod; i do remember a link somewhere i will go a find that,but if , you barb ,can guide me , i know i can help others

Graham  

Reply 794#794 grah3's post

you do realise you won't get any points for any guides you do if you become a moderator . Trust me it's good to be a member

Reply 795#795 bala's post

oh i didn't know that. Gosh so how do i get points if i become a mod, or don't mods get any except under special reasons
do mods still get points for posting though?
Graham

[ Last edited by grah3 at 6-21-2009 13:13 ]

Reply 796#796 grah3's post

i will let the moderators explain it to you

Reply 797#797 bala's post

thanks Bala,
i really do love this site,and i really do wanna help,but earn points too
Graham

Reply 798#798 grah3's post

That one thing that great about being a member you can earn points for work you do , as moderator your be working for site so any work you do is assume part of your responsibility as moderator.

Reply 799#799 bala's post

oh i see Bala, mmmmmmmmm i think i may have to reconsider my situation then.
thanks for the info.

Graham

Thread