Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Brave the new world.

Eleventh Hour is a sci-fi/drama series that ran from October 2008 to February 2009.

About the Show:
Dr. Jacob Hood, is a brilliant biophysicist and Special Science Adviser to the FBI who is brought in to investigate crimes of a scientific or paranormal nature that other agents may be unable to solve. Hood is the government's last line of defense, and it is his mission to keep scientific advances out of the hands of those with nefarious intentions. Special Agent Rachel Young, of the FBI's executive protection detail, is assigned to protect Hood. Both Dr. Hood and Special Agent Young are assisted by Special Agent Felix Lee.

Based on the British miniseries by acclaimed writer Stephen Gallagher, the series is executive produced by Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman, Danny Cannon, Cyrus Voris, Ethan Reiff and Mick Davis for Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Cast:

CHARACTER

ACTOR

EPISODES

Dr. Jacob HoodRufus SewellAll 18 Episodes
Rachel YoungMarley SheltonAll 18 Episodes
Felix LeeOmar Benson MillerEpisodes 14-18

[url=]Episode Guide[/url]

Visit the Official Site:
Sources: wikipedia, IMDb & CBS
Image Source: imageshack

[url=]Watch it now![/url]
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-14-2009 21:09 ] POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Very good 1st effort. Ready to post when 6-14-2009 18:11

1 - Resurrection
When evidence is found that someone may be attempting to clone a human being, Jacob Hood is called to investigate.

2 - Cardiac
Dr. Jacob Hood, a Special Science Advisor to the FBI, is called to find the cause of several healthy 11 year old boys in Georgia dying of heart attacks.

3 - Argo
Dr. Jacob Hood, Special Science Advisor to the FBI is brought in to investigate when multiple cases of food-related paralysis show up in norther California.

4 - Savant
An especially tough case where severely autistic children begin disappearing across the country, only to have them reappear the next month with symptoms of savant syndrome has Dr. Jacob Hood baffled.

5 - Containment
A demolition site in Pittsburgh is infected by an aggressive and deadly virus, Dr. Hood is called in to contain what can possibly be a lethal outbreak.

6 - Frozen
A frozen-solid body of a woman is found on a beach during the hottest day of the year, Dr. Jacob Hood, Special Science Advisor to the FBI is put in charge of the investigation.

7 - Surge
Dr. Jacob Hood is called to investigate what happened after a government experiment to enhance the abilities of its soldiers goes lethally off track.

8 - Titans
As Dr. Hood investigate, he comes across a medical cover-up where students are dying due to the bends, but there is no deep water in Oklahoma for this to occur.

9 - Flesh
Dr. Jacob Hood must find the cure and the cause of a deadly flesh eating bacteria when a group of spring break students become mysteriously exposed.

10 - H20
Dr. Jacob Hood travels to a quiet Texas town to investigate sudden and violent outbursts by the law-abiding citizens of the town; but Dr. Hood succumbs to the same behavior.

11 - Miracle
A boy's kidney tumor miraculously disappears after drinking from a spring, Dr. Jacob Hood travels to Minnesota to demystify what he believes is a fraudulent cure.

12 - Eternal
While conducting a a routine autopsy, the medical examiner discovers that the patient has a congenital heart defect and 2 fully grown hearts, Dr. Jacob Hood goes to investigate at the request of the FBI.

13 - Pinocchio
A string of stem cell thefts indicate an elaborate cloning operation that lead Dr. Hood to suspect that his old nemesis, Gepetto, has returned.

14 - Minamata
While doing a live traffic report, a perfectly healthy helicopter pilot goes blind then crashing; Dr. Jacob Hood goes to investigate.

15 - Electro
When 30 people are killed by lighting during a 10 minute storm, Dr. Jacob Hood travels to the the location to investigate.

16 - Subway
Dr. Hood is brought in to investigate a poison cluster alert issued in Philadelphia when seemingly unrelated people from all corners of the city simultaneously fall prey to the same symptoms of toxic exposure.

17 - Olfactus
Fashion Week in New York City turns deadly when sudden and inexplicable outbursts of rage by people with no prior history of violence result in four homicides in less than 24 hours, and it's up to Dr. Hood to find out what triggered it all.

18 - Medea
A psychotic woman accuses the FBI Deputy Director of stealing her baby and keeping her medicated against her will as part of a cover up, Dr. Hood is the only one that believes she may be telling the truth.

SOURCE

POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thanks. Ready to post. :) 6-14-2009 17:38

Thought You Could Add This To Your About Eleventh Hour

Thanks!!! That is much better!

Reply 739#739 waterlilybarb's post

Ok fine it just i find it annoying when i think it's perfect and  you edit it so i thought if i just provide you a rough outline it will be easier for you to edit it the way you want, that way your happy since you enjoy editing the guide  .

Please be patient as i might not be able all edit today it might take be few days . check back on Wednesday all of what you ask me should be done

[ Last edited by bala at 6-15-2009 11:45 ]

Medium Episode Guide Season 2

1. When Push Comes to Shove (2)
While Capt. Push lingers between life and death, Allison struggles to decipher confusing messages from the other side in an attempt to stop a serial killer before he claims his next victim.
Aired: 9/19/2005

2. The Song Remains The Same
All outside noise is drowned out as a popular song is continuously played very loud, and only in Allison's head. The song gives Allison clues to the whereabouts of a missing coed.
Aired: 9/26/2005

3. Time Out of Mind
Allison dreams that she's a woman who's been committed to a mental institution in 1959. After viewing taped sessions from the clinic, Allison discovers that the woman from her dream had made claims of being Allison DuBois, living in 2005.
Aired: 10/3/2005

4. Light Sleeper
Allison's recent habit of sleepwalking keeps landing her in dangerous situations. This leaves her exhausted while she hurries to solve a kidnapping case before it's too late.
Aired: 10/10/2005

5. Sweet Dreams
Allison is having dreams about an old high school friend and decides to find her. Meanwhile a man seeks the district attorney's help in finding his daughter who has been missing for a week.
Aired: 10/17/2005

6. Dead Aim
Allison helps the district attorney put away a murderer whose lawyer is also using a psychic and at the same time tries to prevent a shooting spree in the D.A.'s Office. Meanwhile, Bridgette figures out that Joe's new project at work isn't what he thinks it is.
Aired: 10/24/2005

7. Judge, Jury & Executioner
Joe serves his jury duty on a case against a man accused of murdering his rich wife. Allison starts having visions about the man but D.A. Devalos orders her not to work on the case because of a conflict of interests.
Aired: 11/7/2005

8. Too Close to Call
Allison has a vision that could jeopardize D.A. Devalos' chances for re-election. Meanwhile, Joe runs into an ex-girlfriend from college.
Aired: 11/14/2005

9. Still Life
This episode is partly in 3-D, with the use of 3-D glasses. Allison is lead to an art gallery where she encounters the art of a popular artist. While looking at some of his paintings 3-dimensional images emerge that make her believe that the artist is somehow involved in a crime. Meanwhile, Joe gets a job offer from a former co-worker.
Aired: 11/21/2005

10. The Reckoning
Allison dreams about hitting a girl with her car and a woman whose house is haunted. She finds out that the woman killed herself. Now Allison must try to put all the pieces together.
Aired: 11/28/2005

11. Method to his Madness
Allison can't get a psychotic murderer out of her head which makes Joe worry about his daughters' well-being.
Aired: 1/2/2006

12. Doctor's Orders
The spirit of the doctor from the episode “Penny for your Thoughts” is back and after Allison's daughter Ariel.
Aired: 1/9/2006

13. Raising Cain
Allison helps with the location of a missing child. Afterwards she gets a vision about the child's future and is not sure anymore what she should do to help the child.
Aired: 1/23/2006

14. A Changed Man
Allison gets a minor concussion when slipping in the bathtub. When she goes to get an MRI she has a strange vision about a man she just met.
Aired: 2/6/2006

15. Sweet Child O' Mine
Allison has problems with staying impartial about a case when she develops maternal feelings for a teenage boy who is accused of killing his former boss. Bridget finds a stray dog and wants to keep it.
Aired: 2/27/2006

16. Allison Wonderland
Allison helps the District Attorney try to find a missing brother of a close friend. She becomes paranoid about antiterrorist agents from the government. Joe gets uneasy when he suspects that Bridgette might be communicating with a dead author.
Aired: 3/6/2006

17. Lucky in Love
Allison dreams that her brother was involved in a local bank robbery. Her suspicions grow when he unexpectedly shows up in town and gets involved with a con woman.
Aired: 3/13/2006

18. S.O.S.
Allison investigates apparently random killings, endangering her family in the process. Bridgette has to do a class presentation about her mom's job.
Aired: 4/17/2006

19. Knowing Her
Three girls are found murdered. Allison's visions connect Det. Scanlon with the case.
Aired: 4/24/2006

20. The Darkness is Light Enough
Allison repeatedly dreams about a woman who is being watched by a stranger in her bedroom.
Aired: 5/1/2006

21. Death Takes a Policy
Allison is busy investigating the death of a local doctor when a man claiming to be "Death" begins appearing in her visions, causing her to worry that maybe her time in this world is nearly over.
Aired: 5/8/2006

22. Twice Upon A Time
Allison dreams of the life she could have had if she'd become the attorney she originally wanted to be.
Aired: 5/22/2006

Source: tv.com
Watch Medium Season 2 on Viptv.
How to Become a VIP Member
Recent Ratings

Reply 747#747 grah3's post

Serena already asked to do the epi guides for Medium, and probably has season 3 mostly done.  Remember to check the list.  

BTW, In Plain Site is now taken.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 745#745 bala's post

I don't mind if it's not perfect, but you have been leaving out basic elements which creates extra work for me.  Feel free to take your time.  If need be (as in - if I don't check your edits), send me a PM to remind me to check them.

ok, thanks i did look for the season 3 i didn't see it up. oh well back to the drawing board  but was that effort ok though barb
graham

Reply 747#747 grah3's post

Remember to check with Barb before you do episode guides or abouts. No need for us to do the same show

Reply 750#750 grah3's post

Even if the guide or the abouts isn't done yet, it could be spoken for.
Blue = episode guide
Red = Abouts

yeah, guys i got that, my glasses were steamed up,lol
graham

blood ties

guys ,
can i do the about and episodes of Blood ties, it is free as i write this.

Graham

Reply 750#750 grah3's post

It was better Graham.  The source and watch it now links should be smaller though.  See the season 2 guide Serena did above.  As Serena said, I continually update the list, & it's colour coded to let anyone interested know which are already taken.  There are some shows that don't have guides not listed, and if you find one, please make a post in this thread letting me know you'd like to do it so I can add it to the list.  That way others will know not to bother with that show.   Here's the current list.

I'm going offline for a bit now (before my meds quit on me completely), as I have a bad migraine today and the screen is a killer.  Just wanted to check in briefly to see what needed to be checked.

Have fun everyone & I'll catch ya' later.

thanks barb,
i will keep an eye out for that in future, so about BLOOD TIES can you hightlight it so i can do the abouts and episodes please

Graham

Reply 755#755 grah3's post

i done episode guide for blood ties last year but you can do about blood ties

cheers, it wasn't hightlighted so i thought i would check ok i will do about BLOOD TIES, thanks bala

graham

About - BLOOD TIES

A Crime Series with Bite.

Blood Ties is a drama/sci-fi series that premiered in March 2007.

About the Show:
Based on Tanya Huff’s “Vicki Nelson” novels – the Blood series – Blood Ties is a one-hour crime drama series, following the misadventures of Vicki Nelson, a feisty, attractive, 29 year old ex-cop turned private investigator with a degenerative eye disorder, who seems destined to sit on the sidelines until fate intervenes, turning her life upside down.

Sure we all think our lives are complicated.  But consider ex-cop Vicki Nelson's.
It’s not bad enough that her career was sidetracked by failing vision… or that the fiery relationship with a handsome cop she tried to abandon won’t stay dead… but when her latest love interest turns out to be a 480 year old vampire, you really have to give her the prize,And when a growing part of her private eye caseload begins shifting from fraud investigations and cheating spouses to battling ghosts, ghouls, zombies, and demons, that’s when even Vicki has to wonder who she's upset. After witnessing a terrifying murder, Vickie finds herself on a collision course with a stranger – Henry Fitzroy – who is also investigating the murder.  Henry just happens to be a vampire and the bastard son of Henry VIII.  This unlikely pair forms more than just a crime-solving partnership that complicates Vicki’s long-term love affair with ex-crime partner and boyfriend Mike Celluci… it sends Vicki into a dark underworld where fantasy meets reality, violence and passion make strange bedfellows, and the lines between good and evil are just a little blurred.

Cast:

ACTOR

CHARACTER

Christina CoxVicki Nelson
Kyle SchmidHenry Fitzroy
Dylan NealMike Celluci
Gina HoldenCoreen Fennel

Episode Guides:
Season 1
Season 2

information sources: tv.com & IMDb
image source: photobucket

Watch it now!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-17-2009 18:03 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Much better! Ready to post. :) 6-17-2009 15:03

help guys

guys i am having problems getting my "grid" to show when i submit the post, what am i doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally posted by grah3 at 6-15-2009 11:54  
guys i am having problems getting my "grid" to show when i submit the post, what am i doing wrong?
.LOL, Got it right i think,lol

Thread