Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

Barney's Version Movie Trailer Official (HD)

Reply 640#640 spratt89's post

I enjoyed the first one but second one seems slightly better with the spy angle

Winnie The Pooh

I was not going to post this but after watching the trailer it looks pretty good for people with kids.

HappyThankYouMorePlease

It might only be me but this movie seems strange and not of my taste but might still give it a watch when it is released.

Gnomeo and Juliet Clip

Small preview of Sherlock Holmes 2: Fall Trailer coming soon I hope.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-19-2011 13:27 ]

Jumping The Broom - Official Trailer

New Scream 4 Trailer

Burning Palms' Trailer

Red Ridinghood' Trailer

Battle Los Angeles: This seems allot like Independence Day to me, I am looking forward to seeing Independence Day 2 more than I am this

I know I posted this on previous page but I thought I would give my thoughts on the movie. [ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-21-2011 21:49 ]

well I got to say, the last one is looking good allthough I had recognised a touch of Twilight in it before I saw who the director was.

From Prada to Nada

I think I am going to enjoy watching this last one! spoiled rich girls in east LA? That's just going to be so much fun to watch.

The Priest movie looks good but it reminds me a little of the Blade Movies. [ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-23-2011 18:57 ]

Smurfs Trailer

I can see this movie being an epic fail

Reply 656#656 spratt89's post

Yep because most people who grew up watch cartoon are now in their late 20's early 30's

not everywhere, here in Belgium this is still on tv..

Worst Movie Trailer

Just when you think you seen everything they do THIS Here the proof it's real [ Last edited by bala at 1-24-2011 18:40 ]

The Adjustment Bureau

Thread