Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

Quote:
Originally posted by imagnu at 5-7-2012 20:03 I had never heard that word before - if you want a good laugh read the three definitions on this page - http://encycl.opentopia.com/term/Smeek thanks waterlilybarb for teaching me a new word
I've read the definition there before, and you're right, it gave me a good laugh. I think a friend told me the word when I was getting frustrated about a similar situation on another site, where no one was reading the previous posts. Now, I find I take it more in stride and can chuckle at their laziness.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i am in on ipad 2

I am in. Do you send us a email link or what?

I am in iPhone 4

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I am in have a nook tablet

I am in, I have an Ipad2

I am in. Ipad 2

I am in iphone 4

VIP TV

I'm inIs this all I need do to trial the iPad version?

VIP tv

Not sure how this works? When I opened a friend vista account I tried to use my VIP login details only to be told that user name already exists. Registered a new name, bought more $ and tried to convert to be told 404error. How do I login now? stonemonkey or Boatboy567

I am in. Going to try on Transformer

I am in [ Last edited by visby87 at 5-10-2012 20:02 ]

Reply 629#629 BoatBoy567's post

No. READ the title of the thread. The trial IS OVER. You will all have to wait until the mobile site opens properly.

i am in

I"M IN

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

I am in too! Ipad here

I am in. I have an iPad 2

I was never able to get into the test site -- tried posting "im in" again today, but i know testing is over. I was wondering if anyone knows when it will be open to all users? The original post says May 1 and I see that other people were saying May 7, but I still can't access it. Any ideas?

Reply 638#638 ArielMRucker's post

Post 1 says that May 1st was the 5 year anniversary of the site, and since the post was originally for beta testing, they hoped it would be ready for full release by the 1st, then it was supposed to be the 7th. There have been a few delays since Admin wants to make sure when it is open for all that it is ready. We (the moderators) have been told that it will be soon. Keep your eyes peeled for more information.

I am in

I am in Really look forward to this working

Thread