Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in! Looking forward to watching stuff in my bed.

Reply 601#601 johanisk's post

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 5-5-2012 11:29

Please read post #563.

Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I AM IN

I AM IN

Definition of Smeeker

I had never heard that word before - if you want a good laugh read the three definitions on this page - http://encycl.opentopia.com/term/Smeek thanks waterlilybarb for teaching me a new word

I am in

I am in I am in I am in

Mobile

I'm in. Trying it out on an iphone 4.

I put my name down for the trial before you closed it off however I still don't have access. I then waited patiently for May 7 and still the site said its in test and wont allow me to login...... can anyone let me know whats going on? Can I please be given access so I can use my ipad for this site?

Mobile malady

I have waited patiently for May 7th, and iPad access, but still get bounced out the system. Perhaps you could post an official update here. We understand if you have technical problems, but like to be informed!Otherwise your service is great!

Oh my word, stop posting "I am in" you are not in because you are too late! Get your specs out and look at the thread title and the mods previous posts!!!

I am in

I am innkln=nn

I am in

I am in I am in

I am in android device samsung google nexus s thnx a lot !

I'm in!

I'm in with the new iPad!

Reply 613#613 PBF's post

If you had read any of the posts before yours you would know the trial is over and the mobile site should be open to every one from the 7th if you had read the bold print in post #1 but as I have all ready registered I cant tell you if it's open to every one but should be any day now PS I can tell you it works great on the new ipad because I tested it with my sons and he streamed it to his Apple TV system and the picture was great [ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-9-2012 13:48 ]

Reply 614#614 codebreaker's post

Thanks I'm an idiot for missing! Been reading 30 odd pages PS haven't worked out apple tv yet only got pad yesterday! V exciting [ Last edited by PBF at 5-9-2012 13:50 ]

Reply 615#615 PBF's post

Come back and let us know when it's available to you if it's not already available

I will. Still not

I posted I'm in ages before the thread was closed and still have no luck getting logged into site. I'm sure it will be amazing when we can tho x

I am in !

Reply 607#607 oolia33's post

It is up to LBJ when the mobile site is completely ready to go. I am sure he will post when it's up and running for everyone. There may have been something that has caused the delay.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread