Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
You have no opinion about Arizona and Callie?
i am all for girl on girl action

i think this season is just as good if not better then the first it always makes you think at the end of season 6 i cryed my eyes out so much this is a really touching tv show

Reply 56#56 bala's post

I wounder if Henry will except Teddy's proposal of marriage just for her medical insurance but Callie closing the door on Arizona was a surprise and who will prepare Christina 21lb of trout

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I think Sheppard did you think she going to throw the fish back into the river when she started crying?.

reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

i think henry will accept and predictably they will fall in love but i think teddy will get charged with fraud and lose her job because happy ending's dont always happen in grey's something like that

Reply 63#63 babysexylexy's post

That sounds about right! I'll bet they get fake married and fall in love, too. It'll be predictable but fun to watch no less!

I was happy Callie shut the door on Arizona! She left her in the airport! Callie may have been whining, but she'd agreed to give up her entire life for 3 years, that's not someone you leave in an airport!

Definite love triangle going to happen with Lexi, Mark and Avery!

Also, I think Christina will be coming back very soon!

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

look at previews she will be back very soon but it will intresting to see the reason why she comes back.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I'm curious, but I never watch the previews - I prefer to be surprised!!

Reply 66#66 studiojek's post

But you do know we have to wait 3 weeks for next episode ?

Oh no, I didn't know that! Oh well...have to keep myself busy for 3 weeks then Ha!

Reply 68#68 studiojek's post

That shouldn't be difficult i am sure your little bundle of joy will keep you busy

Reply 69#69 bala's post

wait!  Who has a bundle of joy??  @Studiojek?  Do you have one in the oven or already rolling on the floor!  How exciting for you.   Congrats.  I'm sure your Christmas will be adventurous.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

reply 64#64 studiojek

actually i never thought of a love triangle between lexi,mark and avery its so obvious that avery likes lexi mind you what a lucky lucky girl i wouldnt mind a love triangle like that
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Yes, me, I'm the Mommy - she's almost a year and a half. Thank you =)

babysexylexy: yeah, I think that'd be a hard one to choose between!

reply 67#67 bala's post

i didnt realise it was going to be 3 weeks oh now and i dont have a baby to play with all the shows are stopping come on,
studiojek do you have a boy or a girl

Reply 73#73 babysexylexy's post

i am on here you can play with me

reply 73#73 bala's post

why bala are you offering to be my baby

Reply 75#75 babysexylexy's post

No i am not just someone keep you distracted

reply 76#76 bala's post

ok make up then off the top of your head an episode of greys something orriginal

Reply 77#77 babysexylexy's post

The bomb episode

Thread