Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

yeah she told him at the end of an episode a couple back
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 19#19 angel-87's post

Are you sure because i thought she only told the shrink guy ?

yeah she told him when they were arguing about his driving too fast so it must have been the episode after the wedding.

Reply 21#21 angel-87's post

Thanks i watch way too many shows to keep track

yeah me to i just really love this one lol

7x03 Superfreak

Bailey and the spider was funny and I'm not surprised that April got her own back after being tormented about being a 28 year old virgin

Can’t Fight Biology

Well a good episode and patient do get crazier every year like man treatment for Asthma was disguising but it was nice Christina tried to save the worms. The women who drove her car through laundry mat because her husband left her after 35 years of marriage but getting confused between doctor patient confidentiality and lawyer confidentiality was sad but it made Lexie and April actual be able to talk.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I hope the writers do something with Christina Soon. I grow weary of this non-surgery person. Blah.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

They will but they plan it out enough time to cope with what happen no one can fine it takes few months to get over it.

Almost Grown

Great episode Medieth doing a sole surgery was fantastic but Derek concern about Medieth developing her mother condition was touching but Owen got his grant and i think it was right decision .

Reply 28#28 bala's post

yes.  It was a good decision to award the money to the Trama unit to help *everyone*.  I was surprised about Miranda's proposal. I kinda thought he would take on that one!  It would have been useful.

Where's the money coming from?

Christina? Back in the game yet or still on the fence til what...xmas?? The Fall finale?

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I think i would rather have Asthma than take his treatment and what they did to save the ballerina's leg was great

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes I would also prefer having Asthma take his treatment

great episode knew meredith was going to get her own solo surgery even though she didnt get picked by derek. and christina seems to be coming back slowly.

Reply 32#32 angel-87's post

I think Christina isn't completely fixed yet, but she does seem to start unfreezing and I wonder where the money is coming from and what is going to be different in the next weeks. also, Lexie was great this epi!

I wonder what's up with Avery. He seems odd lately- is there something serious in the cards? Maybe it is just a hunch but how he messed up in that surgery...
Hm, what IS the chief up to? Why all the money? Who from? It was great to see how the attendings all manipulated each other and how competitive they all suddenly were. I believe it was a good decision to give the money to the trauma project- it makes sense after what happened. But on a personal level I can see why Derek is worried about Meredith and it is pretty understandable. Maybe she can do without the test results for the Alzheimer gene, but can he?
Christina.......... poor her. But she seems more human now. After seasons of her having almost supernatural surgical powers acting as Burke's operating ego......
BTW, did you notice why there wasn't so much Bailey on screen this time? She directed the episode and she's doing a great job. It must be fascinating to direct and act in the same show.
It is a good season. Maybe because there is no Izzie, no Denny? I keep dreading they'll be back to haunt us yet another time.

These Arms of MIne

WAIT!!! ....WHAT??   We're losing Callie and Arizona?  I'm confused.   Are we having a midseason cast swap or is this just a reprieve from there BORING story line??

This was a weird episode but kinda interesting.  I don't think Avery can handle enclosed spaces.  The interns got very little air time and the Double Arm surgery, Now THAT was kewl.  I hope that's a reality in real life.  With so many new episodes back to back....I bet we'll have like All of Jan and Feb off or something like that. I hate when they do that.

The security system did not protect them...

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-29-2010 10:26 ]

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Meredith was impressive doing her solo surgery and Owen's idea about disaster trained doctors is a great idea because it makes sense after what happened

These Arms of Mine

Nice documentary episode which explores the characters. Avery. does seem experience some sort problem it's clear something is affecting him. The new security system was a nightmare don't those guard know who the doctors are?. it stupid if they don't even know who work there?. i am glad it was all taken down 4 weeks later.

This was such a great episode! I loved how they played around with the form. Maybe it was just me, but I was surprised that it actually showed a lot of emotion than the regular episodes do.

Thread