39 12
Thread
Printable Version

New Free Shows Updated

Reply 20#20 goaliesbear's post

It should be any time between now until first week of December

am looking forward to watching some of the Jag episodes

Me too Spratt89...then I don't have to fill my tivo with all JAG episodes when the holiday movies are going to be on hehehee

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

i wonder if it will be as good NCIS because the show is about lawyers

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It's an awesome show!  It was on for 10 seasons...and when a show is on for 10 years, there's usually a reason...it means it was GOOD!!  And when the spin off of JAG started, which is NCIS, they brought the storyline into JAG to connect the two.  It's very well done!  I can't wait to see it again!

there are 2 good storyline s that go on for a few episodes, the one with Harm and Palmer trying to kill him and the best storyline was the one with Harm trying to find the truth about his father.

how comes Jag has not gone up yet, its be a month now and i thought it was supposed to be every 2 weeks

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

because it has 10 season it takes longer to upload

Oh ok that would explain it

Reply 29#29 spratt89's post

your wish is my command

It has just been added

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! And OMG- yippeeeeeee! CROSSING JORDAN IS COMING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! How am I going to get any exams graded????? I have ten seasons of JAG plus my regular shows!

Reply 31#31 Teachergirl's post

Well grade your exam than watch it during Christmas holidays

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It's added??  Where?  I haven't seen anything change on the site yet

Never mind...it just changed after looking around the site lol

Reply 33#33 goaliesbear's post

Try this link for JAG.

It sometimes takes a while for somebodies internet to get the latest webpage for a given website, give a half a day and the up to date webpage should show up for you.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 35#35 01torres's post

Thanks!

i am looking forward to the crossing Jordan one

Any idea when the new shows will be add?  Any chance they'll be on before Christmas?

Reply 38#38 goaliesbear's post

no i doubt it

39 12
Thread