32 12
Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Updated !!

Reply 20#20 dannixx's post

Yeh, I have to make some time myself to watch this !!

Admin, why not add the original 90210 instead of this ...., which probably won't survive?

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-1-2008 04:08 ]

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

i have say the same Merlin could be put under action/adventure?

also merlin only has 2 episode surely it would been better add this more episode were available.

next lot are all reality tv show

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Lol Bala, we'll have you converted to Reality TV, just you wait and see. Haha. I'd say you'd like The Hills !!

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

OVER MY DEAD BODY

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Come to the dark side Bala, and watch some Reality shows with us

At the very least watch Mythbuster as that is a very good documentary.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 26#26 01torres's post

I'm busy with all the 35 US show to keep me busy however i might watch when i run out of tv shows to watch

Thank you soooo much for True Blood, Fringe, and Dead Zone! I love these shows. This is such a great site
House: Okay, you two grab some scalpels and settle this like doctors.

Reply 28#28 dem479's post

yep i just wish adding more show quicker

thanks

thanks for the great new shows :-) dead zone is great, my question is, if anybody know how long it usually takes for the shows "which are waiting to be uploadet" like americas next topmodel.. im so excited to see it, its a week side of my :-) so thats why im so impatienced.. :-)

Reply 30#30 hisangel's post

Hi there, we honestly don't really know. It used to be every 2/3 weeks but there was a long hiatus before the last update. Giving a very rough guesstimate, I'd say it shouldn't be too much longer.

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

Based last two update. the next update will beESTIMATE doesn't mean for sure that it will between 30-45 days

32 12
Thread