30 12
Thread
Printable Version

NEW SHOWS HAVE BEEN ADDED

Life is GREAT!!! If you love House you will for sure like Life. And Skins I really didnt like. I watched two episodes a while back and couldnt get interested in the plot at all.

I just watched the first episode of Life and it works for me. Also tried Skin, love the accent, so-so about the story though. I wonder how much plot they can fit around the people, will give it a few more episodes. Life sold me on the first one though.

Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

each episode of skin is one character story view point

I watch two episodes of skins, I didn't like it, they kids just annoy me. This is the first British show that's been added to this site that I don't like, I love all of them but that one. By the way how did you people tolerate them canceling Hex, I freaking LOVE that show.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

By the way how did you people tolerate them canceling Hex?

not many people know about the show it was hardly advertise so sky one would heard about this show plus rating were low

Reply 24#24 Sweetp's post

If you liked Hex you may enjoy Roswell.

I loved Roswell I was sad when they canceled it, but at least I got a Series finale episode.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Hm, having seen more of Skins now....... not sure if this will be on my regular roster of shows. But Life, now, that is a show I enjoy lots!!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited that Life has a good fan base for now... I really enjoy this and I'm glad NBC is finding its roots in crime again. CBS would have cancelled this in a second...I was really surprised that they renewed it, but I am also scared about ratings for season 2. I haven't tried Skins, but I'm getting the feeling that it won't be good...Blood Ties looks interesting and I don't know about Star Trek...

Reply 29#29 redsoxpatriot30's post

Well i'm surprised i enjoy skins but it has quite a lot nudity both male and female .

30 12
Thread