Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Georgina does like to try and stir up trouble but at least the wedding eventually went ahead and Nate found out that Bree used him to get to Carter

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i suspected she wouldn't last

Does not look good for Gossip Girls based on their ratings which went under 2 million viewers

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

Well it had a good run but i don't it's dead yet

3x06 Enough About Eve

Good episode with Vanessa in hot water with everyone but i am glade she got one over Blair

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes but Blair took it too far with Chuck

How to Succeed in Bassness

nice little episode and jenny slowly becoming mean   that's the problem once you have power it corrupts you. .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Your right Jenny is turning into a right little deva

3x08 The Grandfather Part II

That was funny when Blair said see wants cake and with the help of Serena see was face down in the cake

They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?

So the threesome was strange not exactly who i was expecting but i can't believe Vanessa would actual do it with Dan.

The promo for this episode made it look like there more than 1 3-some but no i was left surprised especially by ending with mobile message that the movie wasn't going to be made

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Jenny had to fall sooner or later but that was a great fall but Nate came to the rescue and Serena and Blair trapped in the lift turned out OK

3x10 The Last Days of Disco Stick

Blair saying you bozos have a threesome or something after Olivia and Vanessa quit was great but it was obvious that she would use that information to her advantage

The Treasure of Serena Madre

well that was very interesting thanksgiving all those secrets

Reply 26#26 bala's post

That was a very tense thanksgiving and Nate did the wrong thing to try and stop Serena, Maureen finding the letter should be interesting

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well he wanted best for her it didn't work

3x12 The Debarted

Good episode Trip is a piece of work moving Serena after the accident but Maureen is just as bad i am glad Nate came to her rescue

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes it's amazing what rich people are capable of

Jenny, Full of Grace

Well look like Jenny is become a good drug dealer I mean she smart, actually make her clothes accessory from drugs was rather smart. I knew that woman was chuck mother i am glad Blair saw through it but with his dad dead i don't understand what she is scared of.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Jenny's drug jacket was inventive but Serena nearly spoiled it by not taking the jacket off

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well jenny still manages to save the day

Thread