Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

reply 3639#3639 shinny's post

can you eat other types of sweet things like cake and puddings if i became allergic to chocolate i dont know how i would feel
always repect peoples opinions

reply 3640#3640 casper's post

huh i can eat 3 of those atleast in 1 go nothing is for boys

Reply 3641#3641 babysexylexy's post

Yeh, I can but I actually don't like Puddings, Apple Tarts, Fruit Cakes, Apple crumble basically anything that has fruit in it as a dessert and my Mam makes all of these, lol. It's probably not a bad thing though!! I love carrot cake and I'll eat things like blueberry pie if the blueberries are not whole. It's a weird thing, I absolutely hate dried fruit but I don't like whole pieces of fresh fruit in cooked deserts either.  

It's funny though because I'm not a fussy eater. I'd basically eat everything but when it comes to deserts I can be funny!!

Reply 3640#3640 casper27's post

Haha Craig. It was a good campaign for a while. Their sales did go up. I betcha it was a woman who came up with that idea!! She thought, I know I hate it when a man tells me I can't do something so I'll go out  of my way to do it!!! Reverse psychology and all that!!

reply 3643#3643 shinny's post

wow well i guess you must be in great shape i'd call that a bitter sweet blessing in disguise kind of

Haha, I wish!! I suppose it's not a bad thing that I can't eat chocolate anymore. I did miss it initially but don't miss it at all now.

reply 3646#3646 shinny's post

lol you must be like me then i just love all foods but junk food omg is my absolute favourites

Reply 3647#3647 babysexylexy's post

lol! Junk food is addictive. If only it was good for you

[ Last edited by shinny at 12-18-2010 14:29 ]

Reply 3648#3648 shinny's post

my grandad had a saying that the worse it tastes the better it is for you but I think that was just to get Cod Liver Oil down me which is discusting. I still cant stand the taste or smell of it.

Reply 3649#3649 casper27's post

I don't think I will ever forgot how horrible Cod Liver oil tasted!

oh i wish junk food was good for you i would be the healthiest person on the planet and cod liver oil try tablets the taste of the tablets would rise through me and i thought it was disgusting let alone the actual oil

Reply 3651#3651 babysexylexy's post

What your favourite junk food ?

Fried spicy chicken wings with chips

reply 3652#3652 bala's post

thats not a bad choice but i am a bit of a mc donalds whore and i love chinese singapore fried rice noodles with satay chicken but  the peanut sauce seperate

Reply 3653#3653 babysexylexy's post

I love the mc donalds chips -there are very tasty compared other fast food places

reply 3654#3654 bala's post

you know i like kfc but i prefer the smaller chicken houses there chips are amazing

Reply 3655#3655 babysexylexy's post

Kfc is good i love popcorn chicken -when they came out 3 years ago i rushed down local KFC and boy do they fill you up for just 99p.

reply 3655#3655 bala's post

ive never tried pop corn chicken i like spicy wings and tower spicy burger im a real pig binge eater when i get the munchies i go for it

Lose weight by eating junk food

Lose weight by eating junk food: Nutrition professor drops 27 pounds on 'Twinkie Diet' in two months

click here NY Daily News
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

reply 3658#3658 dognxtfoor's post

r u having a bubble

Dan I don't know about you but I think the choclate in the US is pretty good!  Of course, I haven't had UK chocolate.

Sexy:  Favorite junk food, anything!!!  haha.  I like Taco Bell and Chick-fil-A.  I'm sweet tea person too!  I drink it constantly.

Shinny:  What about lemon?  Do you like Lemon Bars?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread