Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

I can do about for

Face Off done

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-23-2012 23:40 ]

Reply 3601#3601 codebreaker's post

Thanks, that would be great.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

About Face Off

Face Off Premiered on Syfy on January 26, 2010

About the Show:
Face Off is a competition/elimination series exploring the world of special-effects make-up artists and the unlimited imagination that allows them to create amazing works of living art. The contestants are tasked with elaborate feature challenges including executing full body paint make up on models and creating their own horror villain. Challenges incorporate effects make-up, and include a wide range of skill sets including prosthetics, 3-D design, sculpting, eye enhancers, casting and molding. Each episode involves incredible reveals of the contestants' finished work, and the drama of one contestant being sent home by the panel of expert and celebrity judges. It all culminates in one winner and one grand prize: The opportunity to become a guest lecturer at the MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY in New York and Paris, the 2012 Toyota Camry hybrid, and $100,000!

To determine who emerges victorious, Syfy has signed three-time Academy Award winner Ve Neill (Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissorhands) and Hollywood veterans Glenn Hetrick (Heroes, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The X-Files) and Patrick Tatopoulos (Underworld, Independence Day, Resident Evil: Extinction) as Face Off's judges. Patrick Tatopolous will sit on the judges' panel for the season 3 premiere episode, before he starts production design on his latest project, 300: Battle of Artemisia.  Joining the series as the new judge is Neville Page, Lead Creature Designer on the highest grossing movie of all-time, Avatar, and Character Designer on Ridley Scott's recent blockbuster, Prometheus. Actress McKenzie Westmore hosts the series, bringing poise and a rich history to her role as part of the Westmore family, whose name is synonymous with the makeup effects field.

Face Off is a production of Mission Control Media with Michael Agbabian and Dwight D. Smith serving as executive producers. Catch new episodes of Face Off Tuesdays 9/8c, only on Syfy.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

McKenzie WestmoreHostHerself
Glenn HetrickJudgeHimself
Ve NeillJudgeHerself
Neville PageJudgeHimself

Source
Homepage
Link to discussion thread

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 08:55 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 12-23-2012 18:35
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post 12-23-2012 18:35

I can also do both for

Totally Biased with W Kamau Bell done

but I can only find a guide with his guests

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 09:00 ]

Reply 3604#3604 codebreaker's post

From what I can tell, it's a sketch comedy show.  I think just an about would suffice, since Kamau Bell is the only regular on the show.

About Totally Biased with W Kamau Bell

Totally Biased with W Kamau Bell Premiered on FX on August 09, 2012

About the Show:
On Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell, Bell will dissect a multitude of topics including politics, pop culture, race, religion, and the media. The series will feature his commentary along with features from other contributors and sketch comedy. The six half-hour installments of the series will be shot in New York City. Chris Rock, Chuck Sklar, W. Kamau Bell and Keri Smith Esquia are Executive Producers.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

W. Kamau BellHostHimself

Source
Homepage

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 21:49 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 12-24-2012 13:19
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post 12-24-2012 13:19

Season 1

Episode 1: (Aug/09/2012)
Chris Rock

Episode 2: (Aug/16/2012)
Rachel Maddow

Episode 3: (Aug/23/2012)
Alex Wagner

Episode 4: (Aug/30/2012)
Kevin Powell

Episode 5: (Sep/13/2012)
Issa Rae

Episode 6: (Sep/20/2012)
Janeane Garofalo

Episode 7: (Oct/11/2012)
Tom Morello

Episode 8: (Oct/18/2012)
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Episode 9: (Oct/25/2012)
David Webb

Episode 10: (Nov/01/2012)
Guests
Chris Hayes & Ted Alexandro

Episode 11: (Nov/08/2012)
Lewis Black

Episode 12: (Nov/15/2012)
Guests
Wanda Sykes & Hannibal Buress

Episode 13: (Nov/29/2012)
John Oliver

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 21:50 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 12-24-2012 13:20
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post 12-24-2012 13:20

Reply 3605#3605 waterlilybarb's post

If the guide I have done is no good we can just leave it here

About Made in Jersey

Made in Jersey Premiered on CBS on September 28, 2012

About the Show:
MADE IN JERSEY is a drama about a young working-class woman who uses her street smarts to compete among her pedigreed Manhattan colleagues at a prestigious New York law firm. Martina Garretti finds her firm's cutthroat landscape challenging, but what she lacks in an Ivy League education she more than makes up for with tenacity and blue-collar insight. After just a few weeks, firm founder Donovan Stark takes note of Martina's ingenuity and resourcefulness, as does third-year chair Nolan Adams, who is part of Manhattan's royal literati; Riley Prescott, a second-year at Stark & Rowan and the daughter of the former U.S. Ambassador to Sweden; her sassy secretary, Cyndi Vega; and River, a former LAPD detective turned firm investigator. With the support of her big Italian family, including her sexy older sister Bonnie and her encouraging mother Darlene, Martina is able to stay true to her roots as a bold, passionate lawyer on the rise in a new intimidating environment.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Janet MontgomeryMartina Garretti
Kristoffer PolahaNolan Adams
Kyle MacLachlanDonovan Stark
Megalyn EchikunwokeRiley Prescott
Toni TrucksCyndi
Erin CummingsBonnie Garretti
Felix SolisRiver "Riv" Brody

Source
Homepage

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 21:50 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - sorry, can you tell i'm out of 12-24-2012 13:45
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - sorry, can you tell i'm out of 12-24-2012 13:45

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot (Sep/28/2012)
After voicing her opinion in a company staff meeting, Martina makes a good impression on her boss, Donovan Stark, who assigns her third chair on a murder case involving a student accused of killing her professor. Meanwhile, at home, Martina's niece comes to her to help convince her mother to allow her to get a tattoo.

Episode 2: Cacti (Oct/05/2012)
While going through "jail mail," Martina finds a letter from a client who was institutionalized after pleading insanity for manslaughter, and is now lucid and claims innocence. Meanwhile, Bonnie introduces her new boyfriend to the family.

Episode 3: Camelot (Nov/24/2012)
Martina and Nolan represent a wealthy woman acting as a surrogate for her comatose sister, but after learning the facts of the case, Martina begins to suspect the husband may be up to no good. Meanwhile, Martina uses her legal skills to negotiate a deal with her sister who is wrongfully accusing the neighbors of knocking down a tree in their backyard.

Episode 4: Payday (Dec/01/2012)
Donovan and Nolan ask Martina to help land a client for the firm, a former high school quarterback, who lost out on a pro football career due to injuries ignored by his coaches. Meanwhile, a problem in the accounting department at Stark & Rowan causes a delay in Martina's first paycheck.

Episode 5: Wingman (Dec/22/2012)
Martina agrees to take on the case of a man whose wife was killed in a jewelry store heist gone awry. Also, Martina must teach her nephew a valuable lesson when he is caught stealing.

Episode 6: Ancient History (Dec/22/2012)
Martina represents a successful nightclub owner accused of murdering his friend and business partner, while Darlene causes friction at Stark & Rowan when she reveals a big secret to Riley.

Episode 7: The Farm (Dec/29/2012)
Martina represents a couple whose 18-year-old daughter never returned home from rehab in order to join a cult, even as she confronts Tommy about spreading rumors about how she landed her job with Stark and Rowan.

Episode 8: Ridgewell (Dec/29/2012)
Martina is called to the stand when a remark she made to her client resulted in him assaulting the CEO of a chemical plant. Meanwhile, Darlene quits her job and starts becoming more opinionated.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 21:51 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 12-24-2012 13:21
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post 12-24-2012 13:21

Reply 3608#3608 codebreaker's post

No, the guide is a better idea than I thought.  Someone might be looking for an episode with a specific guest, so thank you.

Is the About for Made In Jersey already posted?  If not, the guide is good to go.  If it is, I'll post the guide ASAP.  Not feeling too well (migraine), so just too tired to go searching.

Reply 3611#3611 waterlilybarb's post

Made In Jersey about is above the guide

Reply 3612#3612 codebreaker's post

LMBO!  Oh my goodness!  That gives you a clue as to how I'm feeling today.  I totally missed it the first time I looked.   The about & guide are both ready to post.  Think I'll be getting offline shortly.  Don't think it's really helping my head any.

Reply 3613#3613 waterlilybarb's post

I hope you feel better soon and try having a relaxing Christmas

Reply 3611#3611 waterlilybarb's post

BTW the discussion for Made in Jersey is still in free chatting

Reply 3615#3615 codebreaker's post

OK, I'll move it, and adjust the link.

Reply  3614#3614 codebreaker's post
Thanks.   I'll be fine as long as it doesn't blow out of control.  I've no special plans for tomorrow, other than a Doctor Who-a-thon (hehehehe - I'm excited about that, nerdy gal that I am), so am just hoping to feel well enough to be able to actually watch it.  I hope you have some nice time with your family.  I know here, it's the best time to visit friends & family, since most have time off work.  I'm hoping to get a visit in with my sister and her family sometime over the next week or so.  

About Wedding Band

Wedding Band Premiered on TBS on November 10, 2012

About the Show:
Delivering equal parts comedy and heart, Wedding Band centers on the bromance between four likable but occasionally reckless young men who can't figure out their own lives. One thing they have figured out, however, is that weddings are the wildest parties in town. After all, the groupies are bridesmaids, the drinks are free and the best part, there's a paycheck waiting at the end of the night. And it's not just weddings. Mother of the Bride also brings the party to bar mitzvahs, high-school reunions and even bachelorette parties.

On lead vocals and playing the crowd is perennial bachelor Tommy (Brian Austin Green). Shredding it on guitar is his best friend and married father of two, Eddie (Peter Cambor). Behind Eddie on drums –and everything else in life – is his rock-obsessed brother, Barry (Derek Miller), whose mission is to bring the arena-rock spectacle to black-tie events. New to the band is Stevie (Harold Perrineau), a bassist and session musician who's jammed with all the big rock giants, "from AC to ZZ," but he's never been an official member of a band until Mother of the Bride.

Together these four guys provide the soundtracks to other people's lives. But now the band is ready to take things to the next level. That means attracting the attention of top event Roxie Rutherford (Melora Hardin), and her novice associate Rachel (Jenny Wade) and keeping Eddie out of trouble with his wife, Ingrid (Kathryn Fiore).

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Brian Austin GreenTommy
Peter CamborEddie
Derek MillerBarry
Jenny WadeRachel
Kathryn FioreIngrid
Harold Perrineau, Jr.Stevie
Melora HardinRoxie Rutherford

Source
Homepage

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-1-2013 21:25 ]
Recent Ratings

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot (Nov/10/2012)
Tommy’s ex-girlfriend Sara (Bree Turner) shows up out of the blue with great news: she’s getting married. Oh, and she needs a favor – her wedding band cancelled last minute and wants Mother of the Bride to take their place. Emotionally, this is a conflict for Tommy. To the rest of the band, it’s their golden opportunity to impress Sara’s wedding planner, Roxie Rutherford, whose premiere wedding and events firm handles every five-star event in Seattle.

Episode 2: I Love College (Nov/17/2012)
When Mother of the Bride plays a wedding at ComiCon, Tommy's performance draws the attention of sci-fi babe Alexa Stone (guest star Megan Fox) of the hit television series Plutopia. When his confidence impresses two unpopular fan boys, they proposition Mother of the Bride to play a high-school party in hopes that the band will make them cool enough to lose their virginity before heading off to college.

Episode 3: Don't Forget About Me (Nov/24/2012)
Despite knowing better, Eddie is forced to enlist Tommy to watch his kids. Tommy's planned activities include rock-star class, miniature golf and of course, a bachelor party for Rachel's fiancé, Adam (guest star James Carpinello). She's also enlisted Tommy to keep an eye on Adam because she doesn't trust his best man, and Eddie is surprised to learn the best man is his co-worker and rival, Cooper (guest star Ryan Hansen).

Episode 4: Time of My Life (Dec/01/2012)
Rutherford is hired to plan an adult prom by her high school nemesis, Vanessa (guest star Molly Sims). Meanwhile, Tommy starts dating every guy's fantasy girl, the one they call "The Snippeter" because her day job is picking the perfect 60-second snippet of every song for iTunes. And Stevie dates Violet (guest star Fiona Gubelman), Rutherford's florist who happens to have a special old-school sex move.

Episode 5: Get Down on It (Dec/08/2012)
After learning Courtney Love and Hole are recording in Stevie's studio, Tommy convinces his band mate to take her instruments for a spin at their next event. But after a run-in with boy band-cover band Just'a Krush, Hole's instruments are stolen, and Tommy vows to recover the instruments before Courtney finds out. The trail leads to a confrontation at a charity auction Roxie's throwing for her personal cause: Keckinger's.

Episode 6: We Are Family (Dec/15/2012)
Tommy's father, Jack (guest star Gary Cole), a larger-than-life ladies man, is back in town. Usually that means a couple of nights of drinking and hell-raising. Only this time he's here to tell Tommy's he's getting married for the sixth time. To make sure he's not making another mistake, Tommy sets out to prove to his dad via temptation he's incapable of being a "one-woman" man. Meanwhile, Rutherford has a blogger (guest star Barry Watson) shadow her in hopes the story will help her compete with a rival wedding planner. Of course it's the same week a bride (guest star Rachel Blanchard), whose dream wedding Roxie's been planning, reveals she has everything picked out - except an actual groom.

Episode 7: I Don't Wanna Grow Up (Dec/22/2012)
Rutherford books Mother of the Bride to play the corporate event for a big new client: Crate & Crockery Kids. The problem It's where Eddie works, and his conservative boss, Hank (guest star Kurtwood Smith) doesn't know his up-and-coming vice president rocks out on weekends. Things get especially dicey when Hank asks Eddie to plan the event with his wife (guest star Wendy McLendon-Covey) and even worse when Eddie's office rival, Cooper, (guest star Ryan Hansen) discovers Eddie's secret.

Episode 8: 99 Problems (Jan/05/2013)
Mother of the Bride is hired to play a divorce party, but there's a sentimental catch. The couple splitting up is the same couple that hired the band to play their first wedding. Determined to be "wedding whisperers" and keep the couple together, Tommy and the guys have to go rogue from Rutherford's event plan, even if it means losing their jobs.

Episode 9: Personal Universe (Jan/12/2013)
While playing Oktoberfest, Mother of the Bride is approached by a fan, rock star Declan Horn (guest star James Marsters). Declan wants to hang out with them, but in a lesson of "never meet your idol," the band has to contain Declan after he lets his inner-rock animal out at their next event: a Sweet 16 party.

Episode 10: End of the World As We Know It (Jan/19/2013)
After a falling-out with Rutherford, the guys are recruited by Roxie's rival event planner - and former assistant - Emily Corgy (guest star Erinn Hayes) to play an "End of the World" party. The guys don't feel good about the career move after learning Tommy and Emily have started dating. Worlds collide when they learn the event they're scheduled to play has been double-booked with another "End of the World" party thrown by Rutherford. Even worse, it's headlined by Mother of the Bride's rival - the Def Leppard tribute band Armageddon It (fronted by guest star Ken Marino). It's a recipe for disaster.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-1-2013 21:25 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 3618#3618 codebreaker's post

I'll not be online long.  Day 3 of a wicked migraine.   Could have killed the neighbour for making so much noise last night.  It felt like a knife in my head.

Season 3

Episode 1: 301
While Nathan and Duke set aside their differences and try to find Audrey, a Troubled individual is plagued by alien abductors.

Episode 2: Stay
Naked savages wander the streets of Haven. While Nathan and Audrey try to determine who they are and where they've come from, Duke convinces the Teagues to let him see the old newspapers and determine who the mysterious "Hunter" is and how he's connected to Audrey.

Episode 3: The Farmer
People in Haven turn up with diseased organs next to their bodies, and their own healthy organs removed from via their mouths. Nathan and Audrey get an assist from a Boston police detective working a similar case.

Episode 4: Over My Head
Audrey and Nathan investigate a series of strange incidents where the only common factor is a missing woman. Meanwhile, Duke insists on tailing along on the officers' investigation, while the Teagues do some digging on Tommy's background.

Episode 5: Double Jeopardy
A female vigilante stalks Haven's criminals, rendering poetic justice. She sets her eyes on Duke as her next target and Audrey tries to protect her friend. Meanwhile, Nathan grows closer to Jordan as he attempts to infiltrate the Guard, and Audrey learns more about the bolt-gun killer that is stalking her.

Episode 6: Real Estate
After a girl loses her boyfriend in Haven's reputed haunted house, she seeks out Audrey for help. Audrey and her friends go there but soon find that they're trapped by an unseen malevolent. force.

Episode 7: Magic Hour (1)
While Audrey and Duke track down the Colorado Kid's parents, Nathan and Tommy investigate Troubled incidents involving the resurrection of dead for payment.

Episode 8: Magic Hour (2)
After Nathan is killed, Audrey must find the missing Noelle, who can resurrect the dead. Meanwhile, the Teagues realizes that the Bolt Gun Killer has tricked them and track the murderer to his real target.

Episode 9: Sarah
A Troubled war veteran sends Duke and Nathan back to 1955. While Duke tries to stop his grandfather from killing Sarah, Audrey's previous incarnation, Nathan falls in love with her. Meanwhile, in the present Audrey tries to deal with an altered timeline where Driscoll's men have taken over the town.

Episode 10: Burned
A girl arrives in Haven with a powerful Trouble, and the Guard try to obtain her so that they can use her against Nathan... and through him, to Audrey.

Episode 11: Last Goodbyes
Audrey awakens to find Haven deserted and the town’s residents asleep-- except for one man.

Episode 12: Reunion
After Audrey discovers who the skinwalker really is, she and Nathan investigate two mysterious deaths at a high school reunion. Meanwhile, Duke gets a new lease on life and Dave makes a deal to learn about the barn.

Episode 13: Thanks for the Memories
As the meteor storm bombards Haven, Audrey must make an impossible choice: leave with the barn and disappear for 27 years, stay and let the town be destroyed, or kill her son to stop the Troubles forever. Meanwhile, Arla and James are reunited, and the Teagues have a falling out.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - will post ASAP 1-10-2013 12:13
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - will post ASAP 1-10-2013 12:13

Thread