Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3600#3600 babysexylexy's post

it's my name

reply 3601#3601 bala's post

lol ok i didnt think many people on here used there real names
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 3602#3602 babysexylexy's post

well that's what my friends call me,  you can imagine nicknames i was called as a kid.  

clue: jungle book character

reply 3603#3603 bala's post

i haven't a clue sorry

Reply 3604#3604 babysexylexy's post

well i am not going tell you

reply 3605#3605 bala's post

oh no no no no no (holding my hands on my head in vain) how can i move on with my life not knowing the answer to one of the most profound questions in all history nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................................(starring blankly in the distance) ok im over it

Reply 3603#3603 bala's post

I KNOW!!!!  It was Baloo (the bear).
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3607#3607 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks a lot i knew i shouldn't put a clue

Edit: serve me right should of edited out the clue afterwards

[ Last edited by bala at 12-10-2010 21:05 ]

Reply 3608#3608 bala's post

LOL!  Now I have the song "Bare Necessities" stuck in my head.

you it was on the tip of my tounge but i was too embarressed to admit that now i have the bare necessities stuck in my head

Reply 3610#3610 babysexylexy's post

Glad I could spread the "joy".

Now off to TRY and sleep.  I'm all backwards.  It's morning here, and no sleep again last night.  I think I'll try for a nap - then maybe I'll be able to fall asleep tonight - though that's never a guarantee.   <--- Me....VERY tired.

Reply 3611#3611 waterlilybarb's post

Hope it works for you Barb.   I also have trouble sleeping, and if I miss sleep at night, then try to nap, it ruins my whole night again

Bala, you ruined the Book and movie for me, now I see Baloo running around in that cap that you cat is wearing.  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3612#3612 sanggye's post

my job is done

Reply 3613#3613 bala's post

You wait, I'll make some authentic chopped Cat Suey
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

reply 3611#3611 waterlilybarb's post

ive stil got that song in my head
everytime i see bala's name pop up im going to think of it

Haha just seen this Bala but did not work anyways

[ Last edited by casper27 at 12-12-2010 12:20 ]

Reply 3616#3616 casper27's post

Enough is enough you all had your laugh about this,  lets move on

HI everyone! It's a monthly check in from Studiojek LOL! How is everyone? Hope everyone's feeling healthy, rested and happy (though it doesn't seem so, from what I've seen of this thread!!).

All's well here - the little one is getting bigger and a lot of fun and, of course, hard work! We're unfortunately having to "sleep train" her because she wasn't sleeping well at all and it was starting to affect her health (not gaining enough weight) as well as our mental health. Not sleeping a full night for almost 2 years = not so much fun!! You know what I mean, Barb!!

Other than that, life's not bad...sorry I can't be around as much as I'd like to to chat and 'spend some time' with you all! Life with Baby + work + all the other stuff is exhausting and doesn't leave me much free time!!

Reply 3618#3618 studiojek's post

You should watch last week episode of Desperate Housewives with Lyneete  trying sleep train her baby by letting her cry to sleep

Nice of you pop in check in with us

Reply 3619#3619 bala's post

Hi bala! Like your avatar pic =)

That's what we had to do: let her cry herself to sleep, but in a "scientific" way (we used a book written by a Spanish doctor), where we went in at different length intervals according to waht the book said (for example, first night after 1 minute, then 3 minutes, then 5 minutes, etc.). We are on night 7 and she only cried for about a minute before she fell asleep, two nights in a row now, so I am cautiously optimistic!

How are things with you bala?

Thread