Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 3260#3260 spratt89's post

I've not noticed any problems

Reply 3261#3261 codebreaker's post

Could you check my Covert Affairs one to see if they load because for me all I'm getting is a little square with some dots in

I just checked my photobucket page and almost all of my images show the banner outline but have that whole square with dots in the middle thing going on, so its either something going on at my end or something going on with PhotoBucket.

Reply 3262#3262 spratt89's post

I can only see season 3

Reply 3264#3264 codebreaker's post

so its not only me, I don't have a clue whats going on because all of your ones are showing without a problem

Reply 3260#3260 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.  I haven't been online much today, so haven't been able to look around the forum.  I just checked Covert Affairs and the only banner I can't see is for season 3.  If you've figured out what the issue was, please let me know in case mine need to be fixed too.  

Also, thanks for the continued help. :)
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3266#3266 waterlilybarb's post

I might contact Photobucket in the next couple of days if the problem continues.

Reply 3256#3256 bala's post

Go ahead with those Bala, and thanks for offering to help.

Reply  3257#3257 codebreaker's post
They're yours Jim.  Thanks for your continued help.   

About Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23

Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 premiered on ABC on April 11, 2012

About the Show:
A wide-eyed Midwestern girl moves to New York City to pursue her dream job only to find herself living with an outlandish girl with the morals of a pirate.  June's (Dreama Walker) well-planned well-organized life takes a drastic turn when she arrives in New York to find that the corporate finance job she moved there for no longer exists. As she tries to navigate her newly single life in the big city, her Midwestern scruples are constantly put to the test by her wild and sophisticated party-girl roommate Chloe (Krysten Ritter) and Chloe's best friend, the actor James Van Der Beek (James Van Der Beek). The two girls form an unlikely friendship that leads them both to unexpected places and often-illegal experiences.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Krysten RitterChloe
Michael BlaiklockEli Webber
James Van Der BeekJames
Dreama WalkerJune Colburn
Ray FordLuther
Eric AndreMark Reynolds
Liza LapiraRobin

Source
Homepage

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-31-2012 05:49 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 7-30-2012 20:57
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post 7-30-2012 20:57

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot (Apr/11/2012)
In the premiere episode, June moves to Manhattan for a dream job and the perfect company apartment, only to have them disappear in a puff of reality, thanks to a CEO from the Bernie Madoff school of embezzlement. Deep in debt and out on the streets, June scrambles to land a job and a place to live. It seems that her luck has turned when she gets hired at a coffee shop and finds Chloe, a charming, vivacious roommate - but with the morals of a pirate. Chloe soon swindles June out of all her savings, but she and her snarky friend, James Van Der Beek (playing himself), come to learn that, just because June's naive, she isn't stupid. June ingeniously turns the tables on Chloe, who is so shocked about being scammed herself that she decides to pull June into her colorful band of friends. Sure, it's all dysfunctional, bizarre and overwhelming, but so is New York City. And with the help of Chloe and the other oddballs around her, June might just learn the survival secrets she needs to make it there.

Episode 2: Daddy's Girl… (Apr/18/2012)
Dating is awkward enough, but when you add Chloe into the mix, it grows tenfold, which June learns the hard way when she begrudgingly allows Chloe to set her up. Meanwhile, James decides to teach an acting class but can't seem to escape his Dawson persona.

Episode 3: Parent Trap… (Apr/25/2012)
Type-A June is operating at her highest potential when she lands a demanding internship, juggles two jobs and adds on more responsibilities. But she meets her match when she's tasked with cleaning up one of Chloe's incredibly irresponsible, half-baked ideas. Meanwhile, James is psyched to have landed a classic body-swap movie, co-starring the talented Kiernan Shipka, and dives head first into the research.

Episode 4: The Wedding... (May/02/2012)
When a wedding invitation leaves single June down in the dumps, Chloe tries to give her more confidence --but does too good of a job

Episode 5: Making Rent... (May/09/2012)
After struggling to make ends meet, June comes up with a creative way to make extra money; James launches a line of super-skinny jeans.

Episode 6: It's Just Sex... (May/16/2012)
Chloe takes it upon herself to teach June to be sexually empowered and to dabble in some casual encounters. However Chloe's own sex life catches up to her, and to James, when their old sex tape leaks out to the public and James freaks out on how this will affect his likability.

Episode 7: Shitagi Nashi... (May/23/2012)
Finally feeling like one of the popular kids, June is desperate to keep pace with Chloe and her partying ways. It's not an easy task, especially when Chloe's 'it girl' lifestyle is so legendary that there's even a whole Japanese comic book series based on it! Meanwhile, James loses it when he discovers that Dean Cain's "Dancing with the Stars" dressing room is bigger than his.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-31-2012 05:50 ]
Recent Ratings

About Best Friends Forever

Best Friends Forever Premiered on NBC on April 04, 2012

About the Show:
Jessica St. Clair (" Bridesmaids") and Lennon Parham (" Accidentally on Purpose") star as Jessica and Lennon, best friends who live on opposite sides of the country with the men in their lives. When Jessica is overnighted divorce papers, Lennon convinces her to return home to Brooklyn and back into the apartment they used to share. It doesn't take long for the girls to fall into old habits: movie marathons and late night girl talk sessions - none of which is good news for Lennon's live-in boyfriend, Joe (Luka Jones, Upright Citizens Brigade). Joe tries to be understanding but begins to feel like a stranger in his own home. Meanwhile, Jessica is trying to get used to her new single life. Will she have to start buying matching sets of underwear again? Also, reconnecting with old friends like Rav (Stephen Schneider, " Happy Endings"), who may or may not have feelings for her, is more complicated than she thought. All of Jessica's new efforts are met with the critique of the friends' precocious nine-year-old neighbor, Queenetta (Daija Owens), who is not shy about doling out advice on their life choices.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Lennon ParhamLennon
Jessica St. ClairJessica
Stephen SchneiderRav
Luka JonesJoe
Daija OwensQueenetta

Source
Homepage

Watch It Here

POSTED

Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 7-30-2012 20:58
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post 7-30-2012 20:58

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot (Apr/04/2012)
Jessica gets some unexpected news, her husband wants a divorce. She takes her best friend Lennon's advice and moves back to Brooklyn, moving in with Lennon and her boyfriend Joe.

Episode 2: The Butt Dial (aka It's Raining Friends) (Apr/11/2012)
Jessica makes an accidental phone call to her ex-husband and has to deal with him when he shows up. Her friends come up with an idea to cheer her up.

Episode 3: Put A Pin In It (Apr/18/2012)
Lennon is nervous about impressing Joe's parents, especially his mother. Her surprise gift for Joe's dad doesn't go as planned. Jessica gets an unexpected delivery of all her worldly possessions.

Episode 4: Single And Lovin' It (Apr/25/2012)
When Jessica is contacted by a former crush, she decides it is time to rejoin the dating world and finds herself at a fraternity party. Jessica's insecurities make it difficult for Lennon and Joe to have any private time.

Episode 5: Hey Nonny Nonny (Jun/01/2012)
Lennon is opening a community dance studio and plans an open house to promote it. When her now famous former dance partner shows up, her friends become jealous.

Episode 6: Fatal Blow Out (Jun/01/2012)
Joe, Rav and the girls go to a video game convention to introduce the game Joe has been developing. Joe hopes to win the fan favorite award, but Lennon and Jessica realize he will need some help so they host a party for the nerds.

Source

POSTED

Recent Ratings

About Blackout

Blackout Premiered on BBC One on July 02, 2012

About the Show:
Blackout is a drama series starring Christopher Eccleston as Daniel Demoys a man who feels a stranger in his own life. Over the years he has gone from being an idealistic young man with desire to a disillusioned and corrupt council official. His life is now a complete mess and he is drinking heavily and suffering with blackouts. He has also been passing council contract details to local businessman Henry Pulis.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Christopher EcclestonDaniel Demoys
Dervla KirwanAlex Demoys
Andrew ScottDalien Bevan
MyAnna BuringSylvie
Ewen BremnerJerry Durrans
Lyndsey MarshalLucy Demoys
Branka KaticDonna
Danny SapaniDetective Griffin
David HaymanHenry Pulis
Olivia CookeMeg Demoys
Rebecca CallardRuth Pulis

Source
Homepage

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-31-2012 05:51 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 7-30-2012 20:59
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post 7-30-2012 20:59

Season 1

Episode 1: (Jul/02/2012)
When a row between between Daniel and Henry things end up getting out of control, when a drunk Daniel beats Pulis brutally, leaving him in a coma. Daniel turns to his sister Lucy, a lawyer, for help. Lucy is representing Nelson Venner, a young man who has been speaking out against drug gangs. Lucy and Venner are giving some press statement as a car slows down and a gun appears from the window. Daniel ends up throws himself in front of Venner, and is the one who ends up being shot. After Daniel wakes in hospital, he has no idea that his impulsive act is all over the news. Henry Pulis lies in intensive care and Daniel is feeling guilty and desperate to pay for his sins. After political consultant Jerry Durrans come to see Daniel, he suggests that he could be a viable candidate in the city's first mayoral election.

Episode 2: (Jul/09/2012)
Daniel becomes mayor and starts his quest for redemption. Sylvie reaches out to Daniel as she finds it hard to deal with trouble at home. Ruth starts to piece together the truth about her father. Detective Bevan begins to question the integrity of the Pulis investigation and becomes drawn into a web of lies.

Episode 3: (Jul/16/2012)
Daniel is faced with a tough dilemma. He either has to confront the dark forces at work in the political machine and put his family’s safety at risk or play the game and live with the consequences. Sylvie has no choice but to face up to reality, while Bevan’s life hangs in the balance. Daniel finds out more about the extent of the cover-up. Ruth makes some surprising discoveries of her own.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-31-2012 05:52 ]
Recent Ratings

I decided to contact Photobucket now instead of a few days from now and already got a responce

I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Our engineering team is troubleshooting the problem. It shouldn't be too long. Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 30-7-2012 16:00  
I have put Dallas and Longmire in Drama as they are both Drama shows and not Comedy shows which VIP Currently has them listed as.
I have noticed a few discussions still in free chatting from 19-6-2012 new show update

Reply 3275#3275 spratt89's post

Thanks for the update Adam.  I'll know to contact CS at photobucket if I notice any problems with my image links.

Reply 3275#3275 spratt89's post

It looks like Photobucket has fixed the problem because I can now see all your Covert Affairs banners

About Perception

About The Show:
In Perception, Eric McCormack plays Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscience professor with paranoid schizophrenia who is recruited by the FBI to help solve complex cases. Pierce has an intimate knowledge of human behavior and a masterful understanding of the way the mind works. He also has an uncanny ability to see patterns and look past people's conscious emotions to see what lies beneath.

Pierce's mind may be brilliant, but it's also damaged. He struggles with hallucinations and paranoid delusions brought on by his schizophrenia. Oddly, Daniel considers some of his hallucinations to be a gift. They occasionally allow him to make connections that his conscious mind can’t yet process. At other times, the hallucinations become Daniel's greatest curse, leading him to behave in irrational, potentially dangerous ways.

Daniel's mental condition and offbeat manner make it difficult for him to achieve the close friendships and intimate relationships he craves. He’s in his element when solving an intricate puzzle or a coded message. But in unfamiliar situations, he can quickly become overwhelmed, and only his favorite music and a crossword puzzle have the power to make things right again.

Rachael Leigh Cook co-stars as FBI agent Kate Moretti, Pierce’s former student who asks him to consult on certain cases. Unlike her colleagues, Kate is willing to look past Daniel's peculiarities. Also in Daniel's life is Max Lewicki (Arjay Smith), who serves as his teaching assistant. His primary job is to keep Pierce in line and on task, whether that means grading midterms or laying out Pierce's wardrobe for the day. And Natalie Vincent (Kelly Rowan) is Daniel's best friend and every bit his intellectual equal. In addition, award-winning actor LeVar Burton (Roots, Star Trek: The Next Generation) will play a recurring role as Paul Haley, a dean at the university and Pierce’s friend

Cast:
Actor’s nameCharacter’s name
Eric McCormackDaniel Pierce
Rachael Leigh CookKate Moretti
Kelly RowanNatalie Vincent
Jonathan ScarfeRoger Probert

Watch It Here

Source

POSTED
Recent Ratings

Perception Season 1 Guide

1. Pilot
Neuroscience professor Dr. Daniel Pierce is recruited by a former student, FBI Agent Kate Moretti, to help out on a case involving the death of a pharmaceutical executive. But Daniel's schizophrenic hallucinations could potentially derail or solve the investigation.

2. Faces
The prime suspect in the murder of a mail-order bride suffers from a malady that leaves him unable to recognize faces. A new professor attracts Moretti's attention.

3. 86'd
When a 1986 serial killer resurfaces, Pierce and Moretti look for clues. Moretti gets some advice from her father.

4. Cipher
Pierce attempts to break a code that someone left in a newspaper.

5. Messenger
Pierce and Moretti investigate a young man's death who believed God spoke to him. Pierce receives an award for his research.

6. Lovesick
Pierce helps investigate the death of a therapist while Moretti spends time with Hathaway. Dean Haley is fund raising for a new building.

7. Nemesis
A little introspection is called for when Pierce helps on a case involving a schizophrenic. Moretti does her best to impress her boss.

8. Kilimanjaro
When a college student is killed in her dorm room Moretti and Pierce are asked to help solve the crime. The investigation proves uncomfortable for Pierce and forces him to confront some truths about his past. Moretti begins to reassess her relationship with Hathaway.

9. Shadow

10. Light

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by bala at 7-31-2012 10:51 ]
Recent Ratings

Thread