Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

Reply 260#260 spratt89's post

glad i could help with this

Harry Potter begins his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Dumbledore and Harry work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses.

THIS FILM I REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE

Reply 262#262 spratt89's post

Wow was wondering when they would do this -it does look good but with gaps between the films it going be interesting-is this last film or is there one more?

the last Harry Potter Book is being split into 2 films as the book was that long so there are 2 more

Reply 264#264 spratt89's post

I still havn't seen the 5th flim i was hoping onlinemovie site would have it but it doesn't

The site does that, you would of thought they would of put it up when they did the other 4.  But the site does not upload box office Movies that often as if you look at most of the ones uploaded I have not heard of many of then as they properly went straight to DVD or something like that. And I am a huge Movie fan but seems they don't upload that many well know Movies or Tv Movies that often but that might change at some point you never know.

Reply 266#266 spratt89's post

Well i'm not complaining they post decent movies like few bloody valtine 3D i really wanted to watch that

THE NUMBER 1 BOX OFFICE MOVIE AT THE MOMENT

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 7-25-2009 10:45 ]

WHICH MOVIE WILL BE BETTER TERMINATOR OR TRANSFORMERS WELL I WOULD HAVE TO SAY TRANSFORMERS BY A MILE

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 7-25-2009 10:46 ]

WOW THIS LOOK GOOD

Who would thought they could make a film on a boy's toy

The GI Joe one looks like a good film

Reply 273#273 spratt89's post

Yes but it think it's overdone in bit with guns and technology

Reply 275#275 bala's post

That looks like a good film i will watch it later

Reply 276#276 codebreaker's post

Yes it does look good

The Final Destination 3D

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-7-2009 17:28 ]

Reply 278#278 spratt89's post

ooooh looks awsome.ive been waiting for this since fd 3.thanks spratt.i cant wait.

Reply 277#277 bala's post

That was a good film i wonder how close we are to this being real and it was a good job he got the computer not to upgrade

Thread