About the Show Member Challenge

Flash Links

Five of my abouts require flash links
Endgame
King
The Glades
Skins (US)
Shameless (US)

Can I also do the current seasons of True Blood - Drop Dead Diva - Torchwood - The Big C - Weeds and Haven all done

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2012 22:17 ]

thanks for sharing with me.

Reply 2401#2401 codebreaker's post

Done

Reply 2404#2404 spratt89's post

Thanks for doing that

Reply 2402#2402 codebreaker's post

Yes you can.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Season 4

Episode 1: She's Not There
Sookie distances herself from Bon Temps leaving Eric and Bill to try their charms on the human public. Sam bonds with other shifters, while Hoyt and Jessica argue about dinner. Lafayette is urged by Jesus to join a coven. Terry tries to dispel Arlene's distressing emotions about impending evil.

Episode 2: You Smell Like Dinner
Tara and Sookie are back together to work on a real-estate issue. Bill and Eric discuss a local coven that could be a problem for the vampires. Jason is the recipient of some unconventional medical help. Sam discovers some things about Luna's demons. Jessica's cravings for human blood become stronger as she struggles to control them.

Episode 3: If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?
Eric and Sookie work out an agreement while Bill renders advice and guidance to Jessica. Meanwhile, Jason becomes Crystal's reluctant hero and Tommy, once again, becomes estranged from Sam. Pam instructs Lafayette that if demands aren't met, retaliation may be in order. Marnie sets out to give her new powers a try. Eric upsets a get-together.

Episode 4: I'm Alive and on Fire
Sookie goes to Alcide for help in finding Eric while Bill finds a link with the Bellefleurs. Marnie needs help to undo a spell and Sam makes it into Luna's inner circle. Jason wants free of his obligations. Tommy goes back to where he originated.

Episode 5: Me and the Devil
Bill gets into some difficulty and Sookie takes Eric under her wing. Tommy involves Sam in his criminal activities while Arlene and Terry look to religion for answers. Jason gradually regains his health. Lafayette and Jesus make their way to Mexico seeking a way to control their powers.

Episode 6: I Wish I Was the Moon
Under a full moon, Sookie heads out to look for Jason. Arlene and Terry have to deal with a suspicious out-of-control fire. Marnie establishes a rapport with past spirits. Alcide considers Debbie's urging to join a new werewolf community. Sam and Tommy trade places. Lafayette is making headway in Mexico. Eric gives in to his King's wishes.

Episode 7: Cold Grey Light of Dawn
Bill passes an order that is generally disliked. Eric eagerly accepts his amnesia. Luna finds out something interesting about Sam. Holly and Andy hook up. Lafayette becomes more aware of his own existence, sensations, thoughts and surroundings. Jessica's not so sure her current relationship has much future. Alcide and Debbie make the decision to join a new werewolf community.

Episode 8: Spellbound
Bill and Marnie get ready for an open confrontation. The King secures the loyalty of Sookie and Eric. Jason is conflicted emotionally. A spirit manipulates Lafayette for its own purposes. Sam must deal with Marcus who just happens to be Luna's ex.

Episode 9: Run
Sookie tries to figure out how to fit both Bill and Eric into her life. Lafayette needs Jesus' help to rid him of the spirit that has taken over. Alcide is called upon by Marcus to help render assistance. Opposing ideas bring Bill into direct conflict with Nan. Marnie secretly plans out the strategy for her next step against the vampires in spite of Tara and Holly's apprehension about the outcome.

Episode 10: Burning Down the House
Bill needs Sookie to use her powers which results in breaking a spell. Jessica is implored to glamour Jason. Terry tries to help Andy with an intervention. Alcide reassesses his loyalties. Bill organizes the vampires to attack Marnie's Moon Goddess Emporium while Jesus, Lafayette, Sookie and Jason attempt to free Tara and Holly.

Episode 11: Soul of Fire
It's up to Sookie and her powers to keep Bill, Eric and Pam from harm. While Jesus casts a spell, Lafayette is totally absorbed by the past. Sams gets even with Marcus and Alcide deals with Debbie head on. Andy's foray into the forest is filled with deep, overwhelming emotion.

Episode 12: And When I Die
The souls of the dead rise up in Bon Temps. Sookie makes some important associations. Jesus and Lafayette's connection is imperiled. Sam and Luna imagine a happy and perfect future. Sookie and Tara are confronted by Debbie.

Source
POSTED
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 11:59
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 11:59

Can I also do the current seasons of Hiccups - Burn Notice - Damages - Flashpoint and The Closer all done

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2012 22:18 ]

I can also do both for Wilfred - Now and Again - Angry Boys and Happily Divorced all done

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2012 22:19 ]

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot
When Scott McCall is convinced by his best friend, Stiles, to join a search in the woods for a missing body, something comes out of the darkness to take a bite out of his side. As strange abilities begin to take affect the next day, Scott meets the beautiful new girl in town, Allison, whose family secrets further complicate his life.

Episode 2: Second Chance at First Line
Now aware that he's become a werewolf, Scott must deal with hunters trying to catch him, another werewolf named Derek Hale and the pressure of normal teen life -- all while trying to figure out how to play his first lacrosse game and get a second chance at a date with Allison.

Episode 3: Pack Mentality
Scott's first date with Allison ends up in the confusion of the dreaded "group date" with Lydia and Jackson in tow; meanwhile, a mysterious animal attack has Stiles's father, Sheriff Stilinski, on the lookout.

Episode 4: Magic Bullet
A new hunter in town puts Derek's life in danger, forcing him to make reluctant allies out of Scott and Stiles. While Scott tries to survive dinner with Allison and her father, Stiles attempts to keep a mortally wounded Derek alive.

Episode 5: The Tell
A new animal attack involving Lydia and Jackson raises more questions among authorities about wild animals. While Scott and Allison skip school and take off unannounced, Derek must deal with the ever more aggressive werewolf hunters on his own.  

Episode 6: Heart Monitor
Scott and Stiles come up with ways for him to control the transformation in order to be with Allison. Derek continues trying to make an ally of Scott in both his battle with the hunters and in his goal to find a mysterious figure that both sides are tracking.

Episode 7: Night School
Trapped in the high school at night, Scott and his friends face both suspicions among each other and the threat of attack from a powerful werewolf trying to get in.

Episode 8: Lunatic
With Derek on the run from Stilinski and his sheriff's department, Stiles must help Scott face his second full moon as a werewolf. Meanwhile, Jackson takes advantage of complications in Scott and Allison's relationship.

Episode 9: Wolf's Bane
Clues, including a prior encounter with Derek, bring Jackson to a dangerous revelation about Scott. His actions begin to threaten not only Scott's life but his own, while Allison starts to question the strange behavior in her own family.

Episode 10: Co-Captain
With startling revelations weighing on him, Scott finds himself scrambling to protect the people he loves -- including Allison, who begins to follow clues left by her Aunt Kate about her family history. Meanwhile, Stiles begins to close in on the mystery behind Derek's family.

Episode 11: Formality
While struggling with her family's secrets, Allison turns her focus to Scott and a Winter Formal dance. As the tensions between werewolves and hunters rise to a boiling point, Scott struggles to protect both friends and enemies while keeping his secret safe from Allison.

Episode 12: Code Breaker
Caught in the middle of a war between hunters and werewolves, Scott discovers one last clue which allows him to enlist both friends and even a previous enemy in order to stop the mysterious killings and win back Allison, the girl he loves.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 18:58 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 11:59
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 11:59

Sorry i forgot to add & Episode Guide to The KENNEDYS about

Reply 2397#2397 codebreaker's post

I'm out of points for the day, but got somewhat caught up in awarding them.  If I missed any earlier ones, please don't hesitate to let me know - I do go back & scan the thread, but I know posts can get missed.

As for the others you mentioned, you are welcome to do them.  I don't remember seeing them on Adam's request list, so they are up for grabs.  

When the new seasons begin, I plan to continue doing the episode guides for the shows I have been doing.  I am hoping to put an updated post together with the list of what needs doing, though you've been so busy, I think we're mostly caught up.

I've got a really short window here - meds are kind of working, but I've had a 4 day pounding migraine - but I didn't want to get too far behind, or for you to think I wasn't paying attention to what you've been up to.  Thanks very much for being so helpful.  I actually really enjoy doing the abouts myself, but since I'm unable to right now, it's wonderful to have such a willing helper.  Plus, I enjoy awarding points for such helpfulness.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

About Traffic Light

Traffic Light premiered on FOX on February 08, 2011

About the Show:
Traffic Light is a comedy series about three friends, their relationships with women, and the desire to maintain some freedom in their life. Mike and Lisa are married with a child. Mike works hard at being a good husband and father, but misses the time he used to have for himself. Adam and Callie just moved in together, and struggle with how different it is being together all the time. Ethan is the bachelor who cannot commit to long relationships, yet is sometimes jealous of his friends.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Aya CashCallie
David DenmanMike
Kris MarshallEthan
Liza LapiraLisa
Nelson FranklinAdam

Source

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 18:58 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:00
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:00

Season 1

Mike's family responsibilities have left him with no time for himself. Adam and Callie move in together and discover the differences from just spending the night.

Episode 2: En Fuego
Mike and Ethan give Adam grief over his patented move regarding stuffed animals. Lisa tries to win a charity tennis tournament with a former girlfriend of Ethan's, but the plan backfires.

Episode 3: All the Precedent's Men
Mike is reluctant to mentor a young woman but is encouraged to by Lisa and is surprised how well they get along. Adam's lone alone time on his morning commute is invaded by Callie.

Episode 4: Credit Balance
Adam discovers that Callie is deep in debt and doesn't seem to care; Mike switches with Lisa on morning baby duties and bonds with the other neighborhood mothers. Ethan tries to break up with a girl but she sees his bluff.

Episode 5: Breaking Bread
Callie seeks to return a lost puppy but Adam gets the credit; Mike confronts a noisy neighbor; Ethan's current girlfriend meets his shut-in neighbor in person.

Episode 6: No Good Deed
Adam borrows Callie's car and allows it to be stolen. He decides to surprise her with a new one and asks the guys to help get the best deal.

Episode 7: Stealth Bomber
Mike hosts a barbecue to celebrate Lisa's promotion; Adam has proximity issues with his daily business; Callie's sister is an emotional mess and looking for relief.

Episode 8: Kiss Me, Kate
Callie’s sister is driving Adam and Callie crazy, and Callie has Adam get her a job where he works. Predictably, the situation worsens when she starts fooling around with Adam's boss. Ethan saves Lisa's life, and Mike seeks a way to pay him back.

Episode 9: Best Man
Lisa gets assigned a project that takes her out of town with an improper co-worker, so she recruits Callie as a photographer to hopefully curb his behavior. Adam takes advantage of a work assignment to make up for ruining Mike's original bachelor party, but he soon loses control of the party.

Episode 10: Bonebag
Mike and Lisa ask Adam and Callie to watch Tommy so they can have a night to themselves. Adam tries to curb Callie's quick temper. Ethan thinks he has found his soulmate.

Episode 11: Where the Heart Is
Mike and Lisa use various methods to to keep track of each other's location. Adam gets an assignment to write an article about intimate behavior, but Callie misunderstands when she sees his research material. Ethan makes extra money delivering human organs until he loses a delivery.

Episode 12: Tommy Guns
The guys decide to go hunting for their annual guys trip. Lisa wants some photos taken of Tommy but when Callie volunteers, their friendship is challenged over Callie's bill.

Episode 13: Help Wanted
Mike objects to the attractive babysitter that Lisa hires. Adam and Callie fight over her habit of going nude in the privacy of their home, and it is magnified when the guy Adam hires to fix their computers accidentally sees her naked. After Ethan is convinced to get rid of his lucky necklace, he loses his touch with women.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 18:59 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:00

About Saved

Saved premiered on TNT on June 12, 2006

About the Show:
A complicated yet charming young man struggling to find his place in life copes with the breakneck pace and his consequence-ridden job as a paramedic.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Elizabeth ReaserAlice Alden
David ClennonDr. Leon Cole
Michael McMillianHarper Sims
Omari HardwickSack
Tom Everett ScottWyatt Cole
Tracy VilarAngela De La Cruz

Source

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 19:00 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:00

Season 1

Episode 1: A Day In The Life
Wyatt Cole stuggles to cope with his gambling addition, a demanding surgeon father and a his romance with his ex-girlfriend Alice, all this while taking on his job as a paremedic where he deals with a belligerent drug user and victims of a car accident involving a drunken driver.

Episode 2: The Lady & the Tiger
Cole continues to confront his romantic feelings for ex-girlfriend Alice, who considers taking her relationship with her new boyfriend to another level. Meanwhile, Cole goes on a call to treat a high priest in the throes of a seizure, but complications arise when his flock believes he's actually possessed. Cole also tries to help an old schoolmate suffering from leukemia.

Episode 3: Living Dead
Under the glow of a full moon, Cole and Sack go on bizarre emergency runs that involve shadowy government agents, a man who mysteriously dropped from the sky and landed on a car, and an imposter EMT who's the first to respond to an attack at a gay bar. Meanwhile, Cole's conflict with his demanding father intensifies.

Episode 4: Fog
A heavy fog sets in over the town, causing a major pileup that Cole and Sack are dispatched to. The two have to help a liver transplant patient get to the hospital for treatment as well as a crane operator who is experiencing extreme chest pain. Meanwhile, Cole asks his psychologist's mother to help Sack's son.

Episode 5: Family
As his demanding father's 60th birthday approaches, Cole grapples with various personal issues---his wilted relationship with Alice and his gambling addiction among them. He also goes on an emergency run to assist a ravishing but vacuous underwear model and transports a liver-transplant patient. Meanwhile, Sack decides to enroll his gifted son in a new school.

Episode 6: Cowboys & Independents
Lifeshield becomes a living hell for Wyatt after corporate-minded Kroll is hired as the new medic supervisor. Kroll proceeds to whip Lifeshield into shape, but Wyatt stubbornly resists the efforts to clean up and acknowledge authority even risking his job to save an accident victims life by unauthorized means.

Episode 7: Who Do You Trust?
Cole deals with Big Brother in the form of his strict new supervisor, who installs monitoring systems inside the ambulances to track the paramedics' every move. Elsewhere, Cole tries to save a transplant patient's life; and Alice treats an elderly woman who believes that Cole is her late husband.

Episode 8: Secrets And Lies
Cole reevaluates his relationship with Alice after discovering a secret about her. On the emergency beat, he and Sack treat a gang member with a gunshot wound---but the call is complicated by the hardened gang leader, who refuses to let his injured underling go to the hospital. Elsewhere, a bond begins to grow between Angela and novice EMT Harper.

Episode 9: Triage
After a bomb explosion rips apart a medical clinic, Cole and Sack race to the scene to rescue trapped victims---including a pregnant nurse. At the site, Cole's fellow first responders, Angela and Harper, are shadowed by two Japanese firemen who are in Portland to learn rescue skills.

Episode 10: A Shock To The System
Wyatt Cole and his paramedic partner John Sack Hallon face legal proceedings when the father of the baby they saved through an emergency C-section decides to sue them over the death of his wife. They also have their hands full with the media, who are attempting to turn the heroes into pariahs. But Wyatt finds an unlikely ally in his legal fight, none other than his own father, Dr. Martin Cole.

Episode 11: Code Zero
Drug-addled thugs carjack Cole's ambulance. Meanwhile, Angela is appointed temporary dispatcher, but she exasperates her fellow paramedics with her overly authoritative style.

Episode 12: Tango
Tension mounts when Cole and Sack prepare to testify at a deposition for a lawsuit. Plenty is at stake, as the legal action threatens to destroy Cole and Sack's friendship---and might shut down Lifeshield for good.

Episode 13: Crossroads
Wyatt must finally decide what he really wants from his job and his relationship with his ex-girlfriend Alice, who may have a job opportunity on the other side of the country. As he struggles to help a young boy who may be a victim of abuse, Wyatt must also deal with the fact that Lifeshield, the ambulance service for which he works, is on the auction block.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 19:01 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:00

About Andy Barker

Andy Barker premiered on NBC on March 15, 2007

About the Show:
Andy Barker is an earnest, hard-working CPA who has never failed at anything--that is until he sets up his own accounting business within a strip mall and it fails to take off. But when he's mistaken for the retired private detective who used to occupy his office, Andy embraces the twist of fate and takes the case. Andy's incessantly supportive wife, Jen, isn't sold on this risky new venture, that is, until she notices a sudden boost in Andy's self-confidence. Andy's neighboring merchants Simon, Wally, and Jessica join him in his dicey and risky investigations. Whether chiding thugs for "renting instead of buying" or being pursued by Sri Lankan gangsters, Andy will prove to be a consummate problem-solver, but in the end, he always returns to his life as a CPA.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Andy RichterAndy Barker
Clea LewisJenny Barker
Harve PresnellLew Staziak
Marshall ManeshWally
Tony HaleSimon

Source

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 19:01 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:01
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:01

Season 1

Andy Barker begins his double life as a private investigator when he's hired to solve a case involving a missing husband and the Russian mafia.

Episode 2: Fairway, My Lovely
When a client of Andy's drops dead while playing golf, his wife hires Andy to find the murderer. Andy is shocked to discover that his overweight, crass and rude client had been the object of desire for many people. Simon, Wally, Lew, and Andy's wife, Jen, lend him a hand with the case. Meanwhile, Simon develops a crush on Andy's assistant.

Episode 3: Three Days of the Chicken
When Wally, owner of the falafel restaurant, is being scammed and forced to serve tainted chicken, Andy and Simon begin to investigate the chicken processing plant. Lew gives Andy and Simon important information about the chicken industry. Meanwhile, in an attempt to impress her new co-workers, Jenny hosts a barbecue at the house, but Andy crashes Jenny's party when he suspects the chicken she is serving could be tainted.

Episode 4: Dial M for Laptop
When Lew forgets to warn Andy about an upcoming case, Andy's laptop is stolen before he is able to send in his father-in-law's tax return. The search is on as Andy races against the clock to file the return and expose a credit card scam involving Loretta Crispin. Simon and Wally help Andy investigate the suspects.

Episode 5: The Big No Sleep
Lew enlists Andy's help to investigate a dishonest doctor and his involvement with several of his attractive married patients. Meanwhile, Andy and Jenny lose sleep when their daughter misplaces her favorite toy. Andy and Simon go on a quest to investigate the doctor and locate the missing baby toy.

Episode 6: The Lady Varnishes
Andy tries to prove that Lew's old flame, Rita Spaulding, is innocent after she has spent the past 40 years in prison. While trying to solve the crime, Andy runs up against Lew's corrupt former LAPD partner, Mickey Wheeler. Simon helps Andy gather evidence he needs to solve the 40 year old crime.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 19:02 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:01

About Over There

Over There premiered on FX on July 27, 2005

About the Show:
Over There centers around members of a U.S. Army Unit deployed to Iraq for their first tour of duty. The series explores the effects that being in the center of a war has on soldiers fighting, as well as on their families back in America. Instead of exploring the politics behind the war, Over There focuses on the challenges, including physical, emotional, and cultural, that the soldiers experience while on tour in Iraq. Aside from being one of television's most graphic and violent shows in history, Over There was also the first scripted series to be set in a current, ongoing war in which the United States is involved.

A week after the last episode aired, FX announced that the series would not be picked up for a second season due to a significant drop in ratings.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Erik PalladinoChris "Sgt. Scream" Silas
Jimmy "Jax" PinchakEddy Dumphy
Josh HendersonBo Ryder
Keith RobinsonAvery "Angel" King
Lizette CarrionEsmerelda "Doublewide" Del Rio
Lombardo BoyarSergio Del Rio
Luke MacFarlanePvt. Frank "Dim" Dumphy
Nicki AycoxBrenda "Mrs. B" MItchell
Omid AbtahiTariq Nassiri
Sprague GraydenTerry Ryder

Source

Watch It Here

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 19:03 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:01

Season 1

In the first episode of this war series, the Army unit faces many physical and emotional situations including a standoff near a mosque which quickly escalates into a bloody battle. Later, the soldiers record video messages for their friends and family.

Episode 2: Roadblock Duty
After his injury, Bo's estranged, alcoholic father visits him while he's recovering in the hospital. The rest of the unit are assigned to a dangerous roadblock where they are forced to shoot two drivers when they refuse to listen to the unit's commands.

Episode 3: The Prisoner
When a colonel uses physical and mental distress to force a prisoner to give up the location of stolen missiles, the unit begins to question interrogation methods used by the colonel. Meanwhile, Bo requests to be taken off morphine and Terry is by his side to help him through the withdrawal pains.

Episode 4: I Want My Toilets
During an important delivery mission, the supply trucks are helped through a dangerous area by skillful shots by Angel. Meanwhile, Terry makes the house wheelchair accessible before Bo's return.

Episode 5: Embedded
After a mission, Smoke is implicated in the death of a civilian. The unit's reporter disappears when he suggests that the civilian's death was set up by an Iraqi. Meanwhile, Smoke's mother's condition worsens after she hears of his situation and Bo begins to walk with his new prosthetic leg.

Episode 6: It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding
The team goes on a mission to rescue a journalist, John Moffett, when they get word that the Iraqis kidnapped him and have threatened to kill him. Meanwhile, a bounty is put out on Smoke and Bo reunites with his family back in the states.

Episode 7: Mission Accomplished
At a makeshift prison guarded by the fire team, an Iraqi inmate with explosives strapped around him threatens the team and their safety. Meanwhile, Mrs. B is given leave so she can care for her autistic son.

Episode 8: Situation Normal
The fire team is sent to protect American oil workers while they build a pipeline through an Iraqi villiage. Meanwhile, Bo pushes the limits of his new leg when he tries running on it and Mrs. B travels to Hollywood where she runs into trouble.

Episode 9: Spoils of War
When millions of dollars are uncovered in a mansion during a sweep, the team has to decide whether or not to turn over the money. Meanwhile, Mrs. B returns from her absence and Bo gets into an argument with Terry over his discharge from the Army.

Episode 10: Suicide Rain
When a U.S. soldier is taken hostage, Angel single-handedly prevents the situation from getting any worse. Back in the states, Sergio's relationship with Anna progresses and Vanessa continues to try to make up for her past actions.

Episode 11: Orphans
Scream is ordered to evict the residents of a local orphanage, but is conflicted about whether or not he should follow orders. In the states, Sergio continues to deal with his feelings for Anna, and Terry looks into why Bo is no longer receiving a check from the military.

Episode 12: Weapons of Mass Destruction
The fire team, assisted by poorly trained Iraqi soldiers, search through a village to find a bomber who continues to avoid capture. In the U.S., Bo confronts his father about taking his military checks from him.

Episode 13: Follow the Money
In the finale, the fire team tries is assigned to protect a convoy traveling a highly dangerous stretch of road. While doing this, the team becomes distrustful of Lieutenant Underpants' leadership. In the states, Bo meets with a man who can get him back into the Army and Sergio is surprised by news that Anna delivers.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 19:03 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 thanks - ready to post when you are 8-22-2011 12:01

Thread