Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well you just know something crazy was going happen but those garden Shars were rather scary so glad Marcy actually convince Ophelia to give it to her . Hank using his daughter to convince Artkus to come on tour was amusing.

6x12 I'll Lay My Monsters Down

Charlie and Marcy making the decision to remarry was novel but with what looked like Hank proposing to Karen I was hopping she would say no but just being a dream was disappointing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

But seriously repeating same cliffhanger from another season ?

Californication Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres April 13, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Levon

What a way to find out you have a son

Julia

it was understandable why Julia didn't want hank to be part of Levon life but asking him  bow out was amusing because Levon doesn't give up easily and his relationship with his mother needs some distance.

7x01 Levon

It was so obvious Hank's reunion with Karen on the doorstep was in his head and Levon interviewing Hank as a ruse to get to know his father was sneaky but with the amount of women he's had sex with I'm not surprised

7x02 Julia

Levon still living with his mother was a surprise but you can't blame Hank for asking if he was his son as Julia didn't tell him and what an inappropriate time for Charlie to get an erection

7x03 Like Father Like Son

Karen saying she's baby momma number two was amusing and the fact she's not surprised there haven't been more coming out of the woodwork was great as that's what I was thinking and Levon showing the assistant a dirty video was a bad idea and the actress using Hank's finger was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-30-2014 08:10 ]

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well Levon really need learn a little about social interaction with people i think his mother really needs try harder . I did find it amusing she had a go at hank . Phone Karen for a pick me up was so wrong but glad she told him deal with it . Hank can't really help himself

7x04 Dicks

I'm not surprised Julia got the part as the director is trying to bang her and Levon hoping for some alone time with Melanie was going to be hard when she's banging someone else and showing her his dick was a surprise

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

You would think after Hank told him not to he would of listened but thinking that would impress her was amusing

Getting The Poison Out

Hank parenting decision to get Levon laid by getting a professional was amusing but trust Karen to be voice of reason but that didn't stop them . Levon getting a compliment from her was surprising

7x05 Getting The Poison Out

Stuart getting an eye full while Marcy was waxing was amusing but Marcy helping to get Levon laid with her client was surprising and Levon asking Hank to smell his figures was disgusting

7x06 Kickoff

Charlie being offered $1,000,000 from Stu for an hour with Marcy was amusing and I don't know what was worse Goldie being sick or Levon having sex in the pool

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well he desperate for money so i think he will consider it but Marcy is bound to be annoyed .Hank seriously think she wouldn't find out was amusing .

7x07 Smile

Well Marcy got the offer from Stu and tell Charlie but him getting turned on about another man screw Marcy was just so wrong and Marcy taking advantage of his rare erection was funny.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Charlie getting turned on while considering Stu's offer with Marcy was amusing

7x08 - 30 Minutes Or Less

Hank should really learn to say no with all the ladies trying to get into his pants but trust Hashtag to open his mouth and Karen being in a car accident was terrible as she was just on the phone to Hank

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

After 7 years i don't think he will ever change   at least now he trying to be a good guy but if women keep throwing themselves at him what is he suppose to do?

Thread